Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I still do not own the rights to the anime, game, and book characters I use and abuse, damn it! I own Le, Key, Kedyan, Talon, . Ravage Blue owns herself and Lycra is her servent so I don't own her either.

@@@

Heero: (hyper) I WILL RULE OVER THIS SNOW CONE AND CALL IT SHARRAL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Le: (walks in) Uh, right. (leaves and goes to next room)

Sesshomaru{forever-on Sessy-chan}: (smiling) I love my brother Inu-Yasha! I think I'll throw him a big party and buy him lots of presents! I wish I were half human! (breaks down crying)

Le: What the hell? (in next room) WHAT THE HELL IN THE NAME OF THE FRICKEN GODS DO YOU ASSHOLES THINK YOUR DOING!!!!

Yugi, Quatre, Serena, Kenshin, and Vash all stood in a circle around a table wearing black robes holding knives. On the table is Key.

Yugi: (hides knife behind back) Um, nothing.

Quatre: But I thought we were giving a living sacrifice to our goddess, the talking box that shows our shows?

Yugi: Shut up.

Quatre: But it told us to.

Vash: Shut up Quatre!

Le: o_o this is getting scary. No human sacrifices for anything, you got me?

Q, V, S, K, Y: ;_; Yes ma'am.

Le: (unties Key and walks out) What is everyone smoking today…Wind's done something.

Le walks to Wind's room to find it empty. She checks the computer and cage room's, play pit and even the closet and no Wind.

Le: Where the hell it that freak, (walks past kitchen and sees Wind) What are you doing?

Wind: (smiles sanely) I thought it would nice if I made everyone a nice salad for lunch with cooked carrots.

Le: (backs away scared) What's with you, your acting OOC.

Wind: (still smiling) What ever do you mean Leifan?

The door burst open and people run in.

Lead person: Under the new law of auther conduct we place the personage of Wind under arrest in violation of law 1, no auther/autheress shall act out of character. We will now take her to a secret base five miles from here do west where we will perform experiments to try and find the source of writing powers so we can overthrow all writers and use them as wepons in our plans for world conquest. You have a nice day Miss Leifan. (dissapear)

Kedyan: (runs in) Where's Wind?

Le: (angry) She was kidnapped and taken by people that knew my full name.

Talon: (rushes in) We have to save her!

Le: No, we have to kill those people. Only Wind and us minions can use that name and live.

Kedyan: I think your missing the bigger picture here. If Wind dies we'll end up as someone else's minions and they might be a lot worse then Wind.

Le: Fine but I'm still killing.

Voice: We'll help!

Two people step out of the shadows. The first is a girl wearing ATV gear, black hair with blue streaks, and black and blue eyes. The other, a 20 year old woman with silver hair and purple eyes, stands at the firsts side.

First girl: Hi! I'm Ravage Blue and this is my servant Lycra!

Lycra: Hey…

Duo: (walks past) That was unexpected.

Trowa: (walking opposite way) CHIPMUNKS!

All: o_o Right

Kedyan: May I ask why you two are going to help?

Lycra: My master wishes it.

Kedyan: ^-^; Fare anough.

~~In the not so secret base

Scientist: How do you make things appear out of thin air?

Wind: (tied to chair with stray jacket on) ^-^ Fish April!

Scientist: -_- Do you want me to shock you?

Wind: ^-^ Yes.

Scientist: O_O

Wind: SOANYWAYSIWENTTOTHEHOUSEANDRIGHTINMYCHAIRAEVILTALKINGPOGOSTICKWASSITTINGTHE RE! SOISAIDTOTHEPOGOSTICKTOGETTHEHELLOUTOFMYCHAIRYOUFRICKENASSRAGTUNAHOREOFASON OFABITCH! THENTHEPOGOSTICKOPENEDITSMAGICPURSEANDGAVEJULIEAMAGICSPUNGETHATGAVEHERFLEES !

Scientist2: She's starting to revert. We have to find the secret to her powers before they return.

Guy in Shadow: Use the treatment.

1&2: Yes master.

~~Outside of the base

Ravage: Ok. We have to scale this wall! (climbs the wall and throws rope over) Ok, who's next!

Lycra: We're already inside master.

Fang: We used the door (points to door)

Ravage: -_-

Voice: Holt right there and I may let you live a little longer.

Chonsa: (looks at person) PRETTY!!(takles him and starts to strip him)

Koga: (fighting to keep pants/skirt thing) NO NOT YOU!

Ravage: (shakes Koga) WHERE'S THE ICECREAM YOU LITTLE ICECREAM STEALER!

Talon: -_-; We're here to rescue Wind.

Ravage: ^-^; I knew that

Le: (walks up with face shadowed) Koga, where is the people that took Wind?

Koga: Um

Le: (shakes him so he's a blur) DAMN YOU TO HELL YOU LITTLE WOLF HORE! TELL ME! THEY USED MY NAME AND NOW MUST DIE!!!!!!!!

Key: -_- She's gonna kill us all at this rate.

Lycra: Would you like me to deal with this person master?

Ravage: (distracted) Yeah… sure. ONWARD MINIONS!

Koga: WAIT! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…

~~in torture room

Scientist: Darn it, nothing affects her.

GiS: Nothing?

Scientist: Yeah. We've tried every type of torture in the world, mind control, brain eating maggots, salads, bubble gum, lions and tigers and bears.

GiS: Oh my.

Scientist: Plus we even played Rushin Rulet.

GiS: -_-; Why did you play that?

Scientist: Well… um, said she was afraid of the game but she lied

GiS: So that's what happened to Gordon. Have you tried…

~~back with the rescue party

Lycra: (ketches up while wiping sword on fur cloth) He said to look in room 246.

Key: (looks at door near) There it is.

Voice: EEEEEEEK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Everyone runs into the room to find the Scientist dressed in a frilly orange Sunday dress with a matching bonet. Wind sits in the corner playing with a lighter.

Wind: (looks up) HI! Did you all come to play? Wow, even Ravage is here!

Le: (is twitching wildly) Ex-excuse me (walks away)

Wind: O_O Holy shit, RUN!

All: (run for their lives) O_O (building is blown to pieces)

Le: (walks out looking happy) ^-^ No one will ever use my name again without thinking twice.

Wind: K, lets all go get pizza!

All: YEAH!

@@@@

that is it for now. I hope I did an ok job on Ravage Blue and Lycra, if I did not, well yell at me and flame me. Please review, I need the attention.