Fan Fiction / Realism Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Grey Eyed Demon ❯ Accident ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The weather was fair and the sun was shinning. A 5-year-old girl with straight, short, black hair and dark brown eyes was grinning ear to ear as the wind blew gently in her hair. To her left was her tall father with broad shoulders. He had the same hair and eyes color as the little girl, his daughter. To her right was her slim mother, smiling with her as the same wind blew her long, wavy, brown hair. Her hair was in a low ponytail and it reached her lower back. The little girl enjoyed this precious time with her parents, especially her father, whom she doesn't see often.
While crossing the sidewalk, the little girl's mother and father saw something that was wrong - a car was speeding right towards them, and their only daughter. They quickly pushed their daughter to the sidewalk and was relived that she was safe, but it didn't mean that they were.
The little girl's eyes opened and saw blood all spattered the ground and some on her. Little did she know that the blood was of her mother and father who sacrificed themselves so that their daughter could live a full life. It was an act of family love, and it caused the parent's their lives. Their daughter couldn't accept it.
As she slowly walked toward them, a police siren was heard and zoomed away. Another car stopped and a police officer ran towards the girl.
“Father? Mother? Wake up, we are supposed to go shopping together.” Her little hand touched them and it quickly retreated. “Please, wake up! Are you sleeping? Hurry up and wake up!" She cried, tears falling like rain.
The officer stopped and took his two-way radio on his belt. “We have a hit-and-run situation. Send for a ambulance ASAP.” He paused for a response. “Roger.” said the radio. He couldn't bear the sight of the crime. A female about mid-twenties and a male about late-twenties was losing a lot of blood. They could have died on impact and left a child.
“Ma…ts…uo....” the girl called Matsuo looked at her mother.
“Yes, mother?”
Matsou's mother tried to speak, but no words came out. With her last breath, she relaxed and her hand went limp.
 
“Mother, you promised me that Father, you, and me would go shopping together! Why are you getting colder? You were always so warm…”
An ambulance came to the scene, rushing out were three people and lifted up the father and mother. One of the people that came from the vehicle said this, “The man took a direct hit and was killed instantly. It seemed that the woman lived only a few moments before passing away.”
“What are you doing to Mother and Father? Get away from them!” Matsuo tried to get close to them, but the policeman stopped her. “No!! Let go of me!! My mother and father are right there!!” Further and further they went, the more blurry it became for Matsuo. More hot tears made their mark as the fell down her cheeks, wiping some of the blood. Her hand shot up and tried to grab them, but she couldn't tell which body was her father or mother. A white sheet covered them, but some blood soaked through.
 
“NOOOOOOO!!!!”