Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ SailorMoon The Super Senshi ❯ Episode one the Saga begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CROSSOVER STORY
SEASON#1 SAILORMOONII

BY: Serena Tuskino



Serena: ok I decided to do a fan fiction that will tell you the whole story of my life as a witch and
As teenager and as a Super Sailor Scout but the Story starts when I was eleven and when I first got
The letter from hogwarts and my adventure started.

Note: this is a huge cross over yu-gi-oh, sailormoon, zoids, and Harry potter

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailormoon, Zoids , and Harry Potter! I DON’T OWN
NOTHING ALRIGHT ????????? STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I don’t own any singers of any songs
I put into this fic!

Warning: SOMETHINGS MIGHT NOT MAKE SENCE BRACE YOURSELFS I REALLY DON’T KNOW

************************************************************* *********************
~*^CHAPTER ONE THE SAGA BEGINS ^*~

(Serena and Yugi outside playing at school note: Serena lived with yugi when they were eleven and its the middle of summer break)

Yugi: Joey give it back!!!!!

Joey: why Should I You little pipsqueak!!!!! playing keep away with yugi’s golden box you know what im talking about!

Tristain: Every one knows only women play with jewelry! takes the box and throws it on the ground causing The pieces to fly in different directions!

The two bullies push Yugi on the ground and start kicking him as Serena and Tea walk up to help their friend.

Serena: HEY!!!!!! YOU LEAVE POOR YUGI ALONE!!!!!!!

Tea: yeah he did nothing to you!

Joey and Tristain stop kicking Yugi after they herd Serena!

Joey: hey Tristain it’s mouse ear girl and her faithful side kick friendship pink bunny!

Tristain: *sarcastically* what are they gonna do to us make us learn cheerleading!!!!!!!

Yugi: whispers to him self Oh no not again Serena!

Serena: lifts up her finger to yell at them also accidentally shooting sparks in their face! Oh No!

Joey and Tristain: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! runs off

Serena: Oh no IM SORRY!!!!!!! runs off in the opposite direction

At the moto’s house Serena is in her’s and yugi’s room (separate beds back then)

Yugi: knocking on the door Serena? Serena? Please come out!!!

Serena: NEVER! I NEVER WANT TO COME OUT AGAIN I DON’T WANT TO HURT ANYONE!

Yugi: then can I come in?

Serena: if you wish.

Yugi: walks in are you ok?

Serena: how am I ok ? Yugi look at me I’m a freak ! ever since I got my powers I’ve almost destroyed someone!

Yugi: Serena you are not a freak! Your powers are a gift!

Serena: Yugi my powers are not gifts they are weapons! tears flow from her ruby red eyes

Yugi: I don’t think you are a freak! I think you are very special! hugs Serena

Just than a brown owl flew in dropping a letter on Serena’s bed.

Serena: opens the letter wow!!!!

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF
WITCH CRAFT AND WIZARDY
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
Dear miss. S. Tuskino


We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted to hogwarts school of
Witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins September ! We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely

Minerva Mcgonagall
Deputy Headmistress

p.s. their will be someone to help you get your stuff and it will be sent to your house by tomorrow


Yugi:takes a look at the list of things Serena needs whoa how you gonna get this stuff?

Serena: never mind that. Yugi do you know what they are saying? Im a witch!?!?!?! Oh no no no no no NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yugi: Serena what is wrong with that?

Serena: Yugi if anyone found out that would give them a license to mock me for the rest of my life!

Yugi: well Serena I don’t know if I told you but thanks for getting those two off my back!

Serena: ahh no prob it’s what I do! writes the letter accepting to go to hogwarts.

(next morning)

Mysterious person: taping on yugi’s shoulder Serena wake up!

Yugi: comes out from under his blanket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serena:wakes up AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in their Yugi!!!!!!!.
Flies up in the air ENERGY BLAST!!!!!!!!Shoots a energy bomb out of her hands

Mysterious person: opens a pink umbrella repelling Serena’s attack do you know who it is? boy lil Serena you got a temper don’t Ya. Yer a little fireball.

Serena: who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom.

Hagrid: Rubus Hagrid! o’ course you herd that you would have some one help you pick up your things for
School! Why are you liven’ with muggles?

Serena: Huh? What are muggles?

Hagrid: non magic folk!

Yugi: Serena if you want I’ll go with you to get your stuff!

Serena: looks up at the giant can he come with me? he’s my best friend!

Hagrid: well ok! but what’s Yer name young boy?

Yugi: Yugi Moto.

Hagrid: Serena is their a reason why you want him to come?

Serena: he supports me! He is the only friend I got because at school everyone thinks im a freak!

Hagrid: oh well being a witch can be a lot of pressure on a girl your age. But not at hogwarts!
The bad news though is muggles aren’t allowed. But anyway let’s get going!

Serena: but how do you know if im a witch or not?

Hagrid: well Serena have you made something happen when you were angry, scared or embarrassed?

Serena: yes!

Hagrid: well then you’re a witch!

(in the wizarding world)

Serena: 1 standard size pewter cauldron a wand and students may choose a pet either an owl, cat, or a toad!

Yugi: Hagrid I think we could have found this stuff in America but why London?

Hagrid: because you got to know where to look! takes the two in to a bar

Serena: hello London good bye America!

Bar tender: hello Hagrid! the usual as always?

Hagrid: no thanks Tom! On officle hogwarts business! Helping Young lil’ Serena buy her school Supplies!

Bar tender: oh my lord it’s Serena Tuskino!

Everyone Starts staring at the young girl

Serena: Huh what are you talking about? Hagrid is their something you forgot to mention to me?

Hagrid: whoops there is! you see lil’ Serena your no ordinary witch! You are what they call an a advanced witch. But their was one wizard who was afraid that once when you trained up that you would destroy him!
You see when you ran away from your old home when you were five He destroyed your parents but he couldn’t find you! And a good thing he didn’t !

After hearing her life story people start crowding Serena

Old lady: Doris Crawford miss. Tuskino shakes her hand I cant Believe that im finally meeting you at last!

Serena: Thank You! I think.

*********************************************************** **************************

Serena: Please review! ^_^Converting /tmp/phpJpJ9Su to /dev/stdout