Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Omicron Knights Saga ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My first Sailor Moon fic! What's that? I need a disclaimer? But don't they already know I don't own the Sailor Scouts, or Tuxedo Mask, or anyone else but the characters and concepts from my own warped imagination?

The Omicron Knights Saga: Prologue
By Archangel Bloodraven

Sailor Moon moaned as the black caped figure blasted her into the nearby wall. She tried to raise herself up fro the ground where the other scouts and Tuxedo Mask lay after the assault, but found her body lacked the strength to move.

"Farewell, Sailor Moon." The figure chuckled. "Now you- what?" The figure was cut off as a flower imbedded itself in the ground in front of him. Sailor Moon had just enough time to realize it was a green carnation before it exploded sending the man in black flying.

"Bad form, Riven!" A voice shouted. "Picking on little kids? How low do you go buddy? Are you just a schoolyard bully?"

"Why don't you come down here and find out, Archer?" Riven snarled looking warily around.

"As you wish." Archer said. A moment later a green clad young man leaped from the rooftop and slammed both feet into into Riven's chest, knocking him to the ground as Archer himself flipped back and landed on his feet with feline grace. "I'm always happy to oblige." He grinned drawing a sword from under his cloak.

"You're a fool to try and beat me alone. If these six couldn't stop me, what hope do you have, Gemini?" He snarled producing a sword of his own and swinging for Archer, who blocked and rolled under the locked blades while switching hands.

"Who ever said I was alone?" He asked blowing a sharp whistle on his fingers. Within seconds three girls and another boy flanked him. "I'm sure you remember Ares and Saturn." He shoved Riven back while indicating the two girls on his left wearing red and orange respectively. "And Armistice and Aqua." He nodded to the boy who was dressed similarly to Tuxedo Mask, except that his tuxedo was white instead of black as was his cape. The girl they called Aqua was a slender brunette dressed in blue. It was she that made the first strike.

"SILVER GEYSER BLAST!" She shouted as a blast of azure energy leaped from her hands to throw Riven into a garbage pile.

"Impudent little water sprite." Riven mumbled staggering to his feet. Aqua's blast had taken a lot more out of him than he cared to admit, but he was not about to walk away from this fight without destroying that accursed moon brat and her sailor friends.

"Are you ready to call it a night yet, Riven?" Armistice taunted.

"Not until she dies." He said pointing at Sailor Moon who again made a failed attempt to get back to her feet.

"Hmm. Let me think on that one..." Ares said slinging a ruby staff off her back. "No, I don't think so."

"Yeah. There are too few female role models as is." Saturn said drawing her own sword. "Let's get him."

"ARES FLAME SLASH!" She shouted.

"SATURN CRYSTAL FLASH!" The two attacks slammed Riven into the wall injuring him further.

"MOON SCEPTER ELIMINATION!" To everyone's surprise Sailor Moon had regained her footing and found the strength to wield the moon scepter, launching the crescent shaped blast of energy at Riven where it exploded into a dust cloud. "You're dusted." She muttered leaning heavily against a wall a moment, before passing out.

"Savor your victory while you can." Riven said limping out of the dust cloud. "For it shall be your last." In a ripple of black energy, he vanished.

"Hey bush boy, cops are coming." Armistice said.

"Everybody take a scout and get them home. Light bulb you take Tuxedo Mask too. Meet back at the usual place."

"Right." The group chorused. Archer grabbed Sailor Moon as Ares and Aqua took Mars and Mercury respectively. Saturn slung Jupiter over her shoulder as Armistice scooped up his twin burdens of Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Venus and bounded away with the others as the first sirens arrived.

***

"Serena!"

"Keep it down Luna!" Archer hissed as he tucked the battle weary moon princess into bed. "Or are you trying to wake the whole house?"

"Who are you and what have you done to Serena?" Luna hissed arching her back.

"A valuable ally and a dangerous enemy. That's all you need know." He said tucking a glowing white carnation into Serena's hand before moving to the window. "Until next time, Luna." He said leaping into the night.

"Wait!" Luna leaped from the bed to balcony, but all that remained was a petal from a carnation.