Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey, haven't updated in a long time, but now I have the whole thing finished, just a matter of putting it up!

Disclaimer: nothing is mine... none... stop asking... GET AWAY!

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

FORTUNE TELLER:

After the group had rested for a while, they ventured to this fortune teller. "Well, you will find a real big bird, in a big circular place, then, you will stab it's wing with a pointy flying stick. It will fly, you will follow," The fortune teller said. Sonic looked confused.

"What?" Sonic said simply. Link paid the fortune teller, and they left. Shadow and Sonic left last, as they were going to race to the destination after Link figured it out. Link was thinking... and thinking... and thinking... until he thought of the ranch, he has seen some crows there, and it was sort of a circle. Link nodded to himself, and walked over to Sonic and Shadow.

Link told them where the ranch was. "GO!" Sonic and Shadow said at the same time, before running off, leaving Link and Tails. As Sonic and Shadow ran, Tails and Link stood there in the dust cloud they made, staring at them. Link with slight amazement, and Tails with annoyance. They set off as well, but more slowly.

LON LON RANCH:

Tails and Link arrived about five minutes after Sonic and Shadow. The two racers were sitting with their arms crossed, staring at the ground in front of them. "So, who won? let me guess-" Tails said. Sonic, Shadow and Tails said at the same time, "rematch!". Sonic and Shadow said it and stared at each other, while Tails slapped himself in the head.

"Let's find this bird," Link said to them, walking into the ranch. They got inside together, and looked around. The place looked the same, except for the wrecked house to the left. Link gently clenched his fists, thinking of what he was going to do to Ganondorf. They got into the horse corral, and spotted an enourmous crow. Link took out his bow, but as he did, a small swarm of smaller crows surrounded the single larger one.

"They must be protecting him, take out the smaller ones first, guys!" Tails shouted from behind. Sonic and Shadow whipped out a chaos emerald. Shadow had the red, and Sonic had the blue. "CHAOS SPEAR!" Shadow yelled.

"SONIC WIND!" Sonic yelled. A blue circle of light appeared above several yellow lines of energy. The yellow energy blasted through some crows, and the blue light fell down, spinning, shredding the remaining crows. Still, a few were left.

'wow, they have magical crystals, too. I can't look helpless,' Link thought, before pulling out the Din's Fire crystal. He threw his arm across his chest, and then slammed the opposite arm into the ground. A sphere of flames came outward from him, and burned the last of the crows.

'Link has some decent powers. It's a good thing he's on our side. He seems slightly familiar, too, like I already know him," Shadow thought. Link pulled the bow from the place on his back once again, he strung an arrow, and let it go. The arrow flew out, and headed straight for the larger crow, who wasn't paying attention. The arrow passed cleanly through it's wing, and it shrieked before quickly flying off.

Sonic and Shadow had already ran after it before Link could even offer help...

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
okay, next chapter up in about five minutes!