Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ The Chase ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Time for another chapter... Yay!

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Link watched as sonic and shadow set off in pursuit of the crow. " I hope they make it, The fortune teller said it wouldn't be easy," said link to Tails. "they have handled worse situations than that, they'll be fine."

HYRULE FIELD:

Sonic and Shadow were after the crow, when it took a sharp turn left through a 2 ft wide crack in a hill, Sonic and Shadow turned into the crack and continued through a tight space, occasionally swerving to avoid vines stretched across the path. The path widened and they came out in the fishing pond.

LAKE HYLIA:



They just caught a glimpse of the crow's tail as it took off out of the building. Sonic ran over to the door, opened it, and Shadow pulled him out of the building. the crow was on the island in the middle when Sonic and shadow ran across the water avoiding tektites and smaller crows.

They reached the island just in time to see the crow take off again. This time, it went under water. Shadow and Sonic dove in. As they were sinking down, shadow noticed the crow swimming through the entrance to Zora's Domain.

LON LON RANCH:

Link was about to leave when he noticed Tails was shattering an attacking stalfos with his tails. Link drew his sword and shield. Four more Stalfos dropped from the roof of the stable. Link went in to attack, when he noticed that the stalfos were tinted red.

ZORA'S DOMAIN (thawed):

The king was sitting and kicking his legs (as usual) when he saw the giant crow coming into his room, it flew right past his head and he rolled over to the side as Sonic and shadow ran past him into Zora's fountain.

LON LON RANCH:

Link attacked the closest red stalfos, he heard a clank as his sword connected with the bones. He looked at the part of the stalfos he struck, and the ribs blew apart. Then he saw what he never expected, the ribs reconnected with each other, and rolled two feet away from the Stalfos. They then started to sprout a head, legs, arms, and armor, until it was an entirely different Stalfos.

The Stalfos Link hit then regenerated his own ribs. Now there were 5 Stalfos they had to deal with.

ZORA'S FOUNTAIN:

Sonic saw the crow fly over the wooden grate next to the entrance. Shadow spin dashed right through it, and he and Sonic fell down a waterfall. the crow was caught in a bush. "So, is this where we find the key?" asked sonic. Then the crow started screeching, more high pitched than you could imagine. Sonic and Shadow covered there ears and fell on their knees.

With that, the crow exploded, and there was a loud rumble. the wall behind the bush slowly began to move to the side, revealing a cave...

TO BE CONTINUED

What is in the cave? Will Link and tails defeat the Stalfos?

Next: temple of power

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Well, what do you think? are you curious? Do you want more? Than review darn it!