Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Link and Shadow vs. GEOS ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fifth chapter, begin!

Disclaimer, not mine, SEGA and Nintendo own all of these characters. Except made up ones.:)

Oh, yeah, I want to thank thorn elemental for all of his help, without thorn elemental my story would be a jumbled mess, thanks again.

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Sonic and the Sword: chapter 5: Shadow and Link vs. GEOS

TEMPLE OF POWER:



Link and Shadow ran towards GEOS, Link was thinking, 'let me see, what should I use against this large rock? Fire? no,' Before he could finish thinking Shadow ran ahead, and did a spin dash right at GEOS' left foot. GEOS noticed this, and kicked Shadow with a lot of force, sending him back at Link. Link rolled over to avoid him, but was hit anyway, sending him spiraling toward the back wall.

Before he hit the wall, Link put his shield above his head, the shield hit the wall, cracking in two pieces, but protected Links head. Shadow started spinning, and hit the wall, bouncing to the floor unharmed. "That was close, we're going to have to watch how we approach this guy." Link said. "How can we get up to him without being seen?" Shadow asked.

"Hmm," Link was thinking, when GEOS raised his left foot, stomping down with a crash. A two foot high Shockwave was headed right for them, coming from his foot. "LOOK OUT" Shadow said but it was too late to react, The Shockwave was only an inch away, It knocked Link and Shadow back into the wall, but this time they both hit the wall fully. They slipped out of the holes they made in the wall, and tried to get up, but they were both too damaged. "Damn him, How does he get us like that all of the time?" Link said. "He must be able to see all around the dome." Shadow said.

"That may be why ganondorf put him in here, there aren't any flat walls that could confuse him" Shadow continued. "So maybe we could find a way out of here." He thought for A while. "Are you done already, Ganondorf said you would be worth my time," GEOS taunted them. "You will pay for that!" Said Shadow angrily," You will see what happens when you anger the ultimate life form!" Shadow charged at GEOS at full speed.

"Maybe you will like this!" GEOS yelled while putting his hand up, he put his hand in front of his chest, and began shooting out 3 foot boulders in Shadow's direction. Shadow was surprised, but he did not get hit, he narrowly swerved to avoid the rocks, he dodged all but one. He was almost hit in the head, but put up his arms to stop the boulder, he did not get crushed, but he was sent crashing through the ground.

"SHADOW!!" Link yelled, then he took out his sword, and ran towards GEOS. GEOS started launching boulders, but link cut them in two every time they came close. GEOS looked happier than he should have at the moment, "I was wrong, Maybe this will be better than I thought, But you are not strong enough to stop me despite your anger," GEOS said confidently.

"Maybe we should check your theory!" Link said as he got close enough to slash at GEOS' foot, He swung the master sword at his full strength. As the sword connected with GEOS, Link looked at the spot he struck, to his dismay, nothing happened. "He's too hard! I can't even cut him with the Master Sword!" Link yelled in surprise.

"You should go help him!" Tails said to sonic. "I can't do anything to him, he is too strong for me to hurt," Sonic replied. " We have to leave this to Link and Shadow," as Sonic finished, he looked at where Shadow was under the boulder. But the Boulder wasn't there, and neither was Shadow.



Shadow was running behind GEOS, but GEOS was too busy laughing at link's fear of him, to notice that Shadow was climbing up the back of his leg. GEOS kicked Link with all of his strength, sending him flying toward the roof of the dome. "now you can join your friend on the ground," GEOS said. Then he looked down where Shadow used to be. "What!?" he yelled, surprised. "Where did he go?"

Shadow was about to do a fire somersault on GEOS' head, when A giant hand picked him off. "I will squash you like the bug you are!" Then a loud BOOM was heard at GEOS' feet. Link had set a bomb on GEOS' right foot, blowing it apart. "ARRRGHH!!!"GEOS screamed as he toppled to the ground. "Quick, Link! go for his head!" Tails said.

Then Link threw a bomb right into GEOS' mouth. The bomb exploded in his mouth, and fragments of rock flew everywhere. "Yeah, you did it!" sonic congratulated Link and Shadow.

Both Link and Shadow were in pain, but they all walked across the dome, passing GEOS' headless form. It began to glow, then disappeared. "Ganondorf must have used his energy to revive him, but he gave him a one track mind, he was to do nothing but kill us," said Link, "otherwise he would have not been as distracted with Shadow when I beat him, and we wouldn't have won,"

GERUDO'S FORTRESS:



Ganondorf was sitting on a throne in a darkened room. He saw the battle on a glass ball. He saw them walking away from the dome, deeper into the temple. "I see my mistake, I must correct myself next time. What will you do then, hero of time, what will you do then..." He began laughing loudly...

TO BE CONTINUED

What dangers await the group in the temple? How will they find the key?

Next: an unexpected fight

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Well, I will be taking suggestions in E-mails from now on, not on reviews, because if I use one from a review, people will see it coming, E-mail suggestions, yes, review suggestions, no. REVIEW!!