Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and the Sword ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, as I said in my profile, if anyone bothered to read it, was that I had writer's block. well, I don't anymore, and will be updating again regularly.

Disclaimer: not mine, all characters in this story are property of SEGA and Nintendo.

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

MORPHA'S CHAMBER:

As Sonic and Tails were staring in disbelief, Shadow and Link were charging at chaos. Chaos saw them coming, and promptly knocked them back with his tail. Link and shadow were sent flying back into the wall, and were both damaged. "He's stronger than he looks, and he looks strong," Shadow mumbled to himself. Link was on the ground, thinking about how he could freeze chaos.

Sonic and Tails rushed over to check on link and shadow. They were both standing by the time Sonic got there. Tails had stopped halfway there, wondering why Chaos was working for Ganondorf. Tails just stared as chaos launched an energy ball at him, he was frozen in fear. "lookout!" Sonic said as he pushed Tails out of the way of the blast, almost getting hit himself. the blast hit the wall creating a huge hole.

"I don't remember chaos being able to do that last time I fought him," Sonic said to Tails,"We had better be more careful from now on,"

'How can we beat him,' Sonic thought,'we don't have anyway to freeze him, but I have to try' Sonic then rushed at chaos, and did a homing attack at him. As expected, a small blue sheild blocked the attack. Everyone rushed chaos at once, Link swinging his sword, Sonic and shadow homing attacking, and Tails with his tail attack. Not one blow made it past his sheild. Chaos jumped into the air, and when he landed, a shockwave blew them all back, they each hit a seperate wall, and when Link got up, he noticed that the water in the room was being drained.Chaos was absorbing the water.

The water was gone, and a floor raised to replace it. Chaos was larger then normal. He was also a bit round. Chaos reeled his head back, and, facing Sonic, threw his head forward, he opened his mouth, and a thin stream of water was coming out. Sonic jumped out of the way of the water. and good thing he did, because the water was being shot at unbeleivably high pressure, and when it hit the wall behind Sonic, it cut a small hole straight through. Chaos moved the water toward sonic, and cut through the wall like a laser through butter (okay, I'll admit it, I stole that move from metal gear RAY from metal gear solid 2, I don't own it though).



As Chaos tried to attack sonic, Link was still thinking of a way to freeze him. Link looked over at shadow, who was watching Sonic escape Chaos. Link remembered about Ether, (From link to the past) but thought it would be too risky with everyone in the room. He then looked over to tails, who was thinking as well.

"Gonna have to do better than that chaos!" Sonic taunted. Link was creeping up behind chaos, about to surprise him, when he transformed into that cone-shaped form with the tail ontop. Chaos shot his little spears at Sonic, Shadow, and Link, link reached for his sheild, but remembered he lost it against GEOS. Link was hit at full force. Sonic just saw it coming, "Holy Lemurs!" he yelled as he jumped out of the way, the spear still knicked his arm, making a small cut. Shadow just dove to the side.Chaos retracted his spears, and then shot more out, concentrating on Shadow, Shadow was barely dodging all of the spears.

Sonic was checking his arm, and realised that Tails hadn't been attacked yet. He got up and ran to tails, who was helping Link up from the ground. "Tails, he hasn't been attacking you, the only time you got hit was when he attacked us all," Sonic said, "Maybe he has orders to kill only me Shadow and Link," he finished. "hey, you might be right, so that means he may have been tricked into doing this, so he isn't still evil. Chaos stopped attacking Shadow.

'now's my chance,' Shadow thought. He pulled out his Chaos emerald and shouted "CHAOS FREEZE!". the emerald let out a blue swirl of light. the light surrounded Chaos, and closed on his exact shape, and turned him to ice. Sonic ,who was at a loss for words, just stood there staring at shadow. Shadow moved in and homing attacked Chaos, breaking the ice, he froze Chaos again, broke the ice, and repeated until Chaos fell to the ground on his side, letting out weak growls.

"Why didn't you do that before he almost killed me with that water gun," Sonic asked with a very curious tone. "I thought it was funny to see you run in fear, and I knew you wouldn't get hit, you were moving point 001 miles per hour faster than the water," Shadow said. "and how did you know that?" Link asked. "Don't ask him that, it will just cause a meaningless fight between them," Tails said.

"We have to go check Chaos," Sonic said. "you're right," Link said. They all walked over to where chaos was lying on the ground. He got back to his feet. (--...-- means Chaos) --Thank you for releasing me from that spell, I tried to stop, but I couldn't control myself,-- "whoa, he can talk!" Sonic said. --I am using telepathy, anyway, I was told to keep this pendant, it has a key inside, But I was under a spell and could not refuse,--

"how did you get here?" Tails asked. --I do not know, but I will live with the Zoras now, here, take these,-- he took the Chaos emeralds out of himself, and gave them to Link. when he transformed back to normal, he turned to a puddle of water, and left throgh the wall. "We have the first key, now we have to find the other two...

TO BE CONTINUED

Where will the next key be? will they be able to get it? and what about Shadow's new ability?

________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Well, from here on in, Shadow will be getting a few new abilities, but if anyone objects to that, tell me in a review. See ya!