Fan Fiction / Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Kazuya Vs Raziel ❯ Final Strategy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A devil Kain's last hope

Chapter 1

Final Strategy

Kain sighed inwardly. He knew all too well that his time was running out. The remnants of his loyal lieutenants and children's legions were crumbling under the ceaseless attacks of his fallen children. Dhumar and his once most powerful son and now his most hated enemy Raziel. His legions were pulling back still slowly but at a constant speed towards the pillars of Nosgoth the seat of his vast and once beautiful empire and its glowing capital city.

His remaining loyal sons Turel, Zephon and Rahab were in the throne room with him. There were now three empty seats were mere days before there had been only two for Melchiah had fallen in battle with the traitor Raziel himself.

They had been there for nearly half an hour sitting in complete silence when finally Turel stood up and spoke "My lord what are we to do now? Melchahim has fallen and its legion wiped from the face of the earth. Our forces are being pushed further and further toward the pillars". He stopped for a moment as a look of pure anger washed his face "and what of the coward's who turn mid battle and slay there clan brethren in the name of that heretic Raziel" he stopped and looked at his brethren then his gave fell upon Kain and silence was momentarily restored to the great chamber. All though there was quiet there was an energy building. A nervous energy. An energy made of fear and absolute hatred. Kain rose to his feet and all of a sudden the building energy collapsed as he spoke in a tone that had an essence of absolute power yet comforted all who listened "What are we to do indeed" Kain said he looked round his children. "We are to do nothing". There were gasps from Turel and the others as they absorbed Kain's words. He let his lips curl slightly into a smile before he continued. "What you shall do is have your armies ready for a last stand at Turelim city." Kain sat and awaited there obvious questions.

It was Rahab who spoke first "But lord Kain should we not…" he was silenced by Kain raising his hand. "those are my orders my son I want all remaining troops to abandon all city's forward of Turelim and prepare for a last stand". Kain finished speaking and his children knowing that this meeting was over and they had been given there orders left to prepare for what was to come.

Just as he was about to leave Turel turned and walked toward Kain. He stood in front of him and was about to ask one final question before Kain cut him off "Do not worry my son the defence of Turelim is not my final plan I have one more card to play before this is over and I shall play it soon." He looked at Turel and smiled. Turel merely bowed and left the room. That was all he needed to know.