Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Falls ❯ Once again I bring you THE DEETS! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tokyo Mew Mew Darkness falls

Plot: AU with the charactors Ichigo(19), Zakuro(20), Mint(19), Lettuce(20), Ryou(21), Masya(20), Keiircho (22), Kish(24), Pai(27), Tart (25).
other animes used:
Beyblade -> Kai (21)
Naruto -> Sasuke (22)
Pairinga -> Ich/Mas, Zak/Pai, Mint/Kish, Let/Ryou, Kag/inu, san/mir, Youkai/Sas, Yasha/Kai


OC's ->
Name - Youkai age - 19 sex - Female Other - British
Eye color - Violet Hair color - Vived Violet
Apperence - Goth/punk Eyebrow, naval, nose, ears peirced, Black dragon with purple eyes wrappiing itself around her upper left arm tattoo, purple demonic fairy on her lower back.
PLays - Bass, Vocals
Mew Mew powers : Fused with the DNA of 2 animals, a panther and a African Swallow, panther ears and tail, huge black swallow wings. Because of her mutated genes she has wicked skills, she can hear really really well, and has the sixth sence that birds seems to have that allows her to sence when danger is coming.
Personality - Fun and really outspoken, the life of the party, semi sadistic and evil at times.


Name - Yasha age - 20 sex - Female other - British
Eye color - Sapphire Haircolor - Vived Sapphire
Apperence - Goth/Punk - Eye brow, nose, naval, earspeirced, Black and Blue chibi droagon on her shoulderblade tattoo, blue chibi rocker giving the rock salute on her lower back
Plays - Guitar, Piano, Vocals
Mew Mew powers - Fused with the dna of a cheetah, cheetah ears, and tail, can run extremely fast and has wicked reflexes
Personality - Quiet mostly and slightly reserved, subdued compaired to Youkai, music is her life.


Name - Kuro age - 21 sex- Male other- British, Yasha's older brother, just discoverd
Eyecolor - Emerald Haircolor - Neon Green
Apperence - Goth- Eyebrow and lower lip peirced,
Plays - Drums
Powers- A bit of a ninja, Carries a Katana with him, sung on his back, and butterfly knives and throwing stars
Personality- Quiet like Yasha, can usualy be found working out or writing songs with Yasha.



Other - The girls (Yasha and Youkai) grew up on the streets, its the life thay had always known until one fateful day when Youkai was singing to a song Yasha was playing on a stolen guitar. A passing Talent agent heard it and was instently in love with the girls. He loved the looked they had, the street worn and tough. So he signed them up with Akuma Records and the girls soon had thier first single out and were are the newest music craze. Thanks to all the publisity, Kuro , Yasha's brother was able to be reunited with his little sister and soon joined the band. Kuro saw a sign that said that Youkai and Yasha were looking for a new drummer and were holding auditions. He was late and the girls were packing up when her came in and blew them away, when asked for his name he said that Yasha should know. He smiled at her confusion then said his name. Yasha was in shock at first then joyfully ran and jumped on stage and hugged her brother. Then they were in tokyo for a photo shoot and went to Cafe Mew Mew for their break. It was there that the girls were fused with their mew mew genes. Then they were switched to Mew Mew records, causing many tabloid lies and a huge scandal that took 5 months to die over, and were introduced to the band Mew Mew Power. They soon were friends and rehersing together. Now, after 3 years the girls are finaly going on tour. They are going to be touring with Mew Mew power, and a band called A World Awaits. It starts off on shakey foundations and many clashes of personality but eventully the groups get along famously, then a little too well and soon the rumors of sex and lies are spread all over the world. Then on top of that a new enemy arrives in the form of Nells. A new bunch of aliens similar to the old aliens. They attack during a concert and the girls are forced to transform. That spreads all over the world and as the alien attacks spread all over the world the girls are forced to separate, then enlisting the help of their friends the Nomeds, an all out war starts.


-Darkness Falls-
Youkai
Yasha
Kuro

-Mew Mew Power-
Ichigo
Lettuce
Zakuro
Mint

-A world Awaits-
Ryou
Keiircho
Kai
Sasuke