Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Falls ❯ The first part again a tease ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay gals and guys. Kiwi has a new idea, bear with me mind you, I'm not sure how this is going to work out but Im hoping it will. It seems promising to be fairly enjoyable.

man...

I do not own Tokyo mew mew, or Kai or Sasuke.

Part one: GOin on tour.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The room was dimly lit, the only light coming from behind a screen where a person sat behind a huge inclined panel covered in buttons and switches, a pair of head phones over there ears. If you looked closer though you could see another man standing in the corner, arms crossed looking into the black hase. Then a quick flood of light that ended swiftly annouced that somone else had joined the dark room.

"We're ready Kish. We've been waiting on you." The man in the corner said.

"I'm here aren't I, Pai?!" Kish growled. flopping down on a lumpy couch that was located beside the Standing Pai.

"We're good to go." The man said from behind the large panel.

"Good Tart." Pai said then walked forward and flicked a switch and spoke into a microphone. "We're all set on this side are you guys ready?"

Through the glass Pai could see 3 figures. Two smaller then the other, but none of them huge. The bigger one sat behind a drumset and the other two held guitars. Each one had headphones on and the two smaller ones surrounded a strangly shaped microphone that hung down from the ceiling.

"We're ready." One of the smaller figures said reveiling that they were female. Her voice was soft and held a british accent.

A blue light flicked on and illuminated the figures. The two smaller ones were both female, very well formed and were, for lack of a better word, very hot. The other was a male, he was very attractive himself, having well toned muscles and strikingly hansom facial features. On the other side of the glass, the three men were illuminated aswell, though they by means of a red light. both lights those held the words 'Recording in Process'. Then, very softly at first, a soft rythmical tapping was heard, soon joined with a cord from a guitar and the deep tenor voice of a bass guitar. A soft voice softly braided and intertwided with the instramental music.

"Don't look at me
Every day is so wonderful.And suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed"

Then another soft and honey sweet voice joined the first.

"I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

"To all your friends, you're delirious
So consumed in all your doom. Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The piece is gone and the puzzle undone. That's the way it is

"You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words won't bring you down. You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words won't bring you down. Don't you bring me down today...

"No matter what we do
(no matter what we do). No matter what they say
(no matter what they say). When the sun is shining through
Then the clouds won't stay

"And everywhere we go
(everywhere we go). The sun won't always shine
(sun won't always shine). But tomorrow will find a way
All the other times

"We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down. We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words can't bring us down. Don't you bring me down today

"Don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today"

The song ended after a short-ish instramental conclution. The lights then flicked off and were replaced with a bright white light. Causeing everyone to blink rapidly and rub their eyes.

"We really need to change that." Kish said growling at the automatic switch of lights.

"I agree intirily Kish mate." One of the females said as the three entered the panel room.

"You'd do well to accully do somthing about it though." The other female said with a toothy grin. The other occupants in the room snickered. Kish opened his mouth to say some form of a retort back but found himself lacking the words.

"As usual Youkai, You have managed to reduce my dear little brother into a perfect immitation of a fish outta water." Tart said through laughs.

"It really is not a difficult feat Tar-Tar." Youkai said with a knowing wink.

"Perhaps mother should of named him 'Fish' rather then 'Kish' then." Pai said making everyone laugh again.

Kish said nothing but crossed his arms in a sulky huff. Youkai Grinned then turned to Pai. Who, though still grinning broadly, started to address the band before him.

"We'll play with the last recording over lunch, depending on how well it recorded, you guys should be set to release the album just before your tour." He said. Youkai slung an arm around the other girls waist.

"Brillant!" She said to Pai then turned to her companion, who had put an arm around her waist aswell. "Where would you like to go for lunch mea ama"

"We could go to that new pub down the way there." The sapphire haired girl said then turned to the emerald eyed man beside her. "Sound goood to you Kuro?"

"Hm." Kuro said with a nod making his messy lengthed neon green hair into his eyes which he moved with another shake of his head.

"Wicked choice Yasha! Off we go then. Ja boys!" Youkai said with a wink to the three men in the room, then blew a kiss to the still sulking Kish. "And you too 'Fish'."

The three bandies left the room with hearty giggles, leaving a offended Kish with his two older brothers. After a elevator ride and a couple stairs and travling across the huge ground floor of Mew Mew records, the Three bandies stepped into the warm sun of Tokyo. They walked down the concrete steps and walked down the path and out the high black gate to join the mob that was Tokyo downtown. The upside to the craziness that was Tokyo. There was so many people that the three were rarely recgonized as the latest music biz craze 'Darkness Falls'. The soon found the pub that Yasha was talking about. They sat down and ordered. After eating in a comfortable silence they started talking about there upcoming tour and album release.

"Man we're never going to see good ol' Uk again are we." Youkai sighed proping her head up upon her arm.

"Would that be such a tragety?" Kuro said looking at the Violet haired girl across from him.

"No, I suppost not. But it's just it's the closest thing I've ever had to home." Youkai said signalling to the waitress that they were ready to leave.

"Cheers to that mate." Yasha said as the waitress came over with the bill.

"Creidt please." Youkai said giving her creidt card to the waitress as the other two got out ther wallets. "I got it. I got it, put your damn cards away."

"Can I see some I.D.? Company policy." The waitress said not bothering to look at the name on Youkai's card.

"Yeah, certainly love." Youkai said digging out her I.D. and giving it to the waitress.

Youkai watched her with intrest as she looked over the cards. Yasha bit her lip and looked away as the girl gasped and did a double take.

"You-you're...You're---" The waitress stutered. Kuro grinned as Yasha giggled.

The waitress looked ready to fall over she was trembling so badly. Kuro bit his lip and smiled and got out of his chair and sat the girl down.

"Are you alright love." Youkai said with laughter in her voice.

"I think she's in shock." Kuro said his emerald eyes twinkling with laughter.

"Aww! She's startin' to cry!" Yasha said going over and kneeling beside the girl and hugging her.

Youkai joined Yasha and by now others were looking over staring in wonder. Kuro rubbed the girls back. Who now seemed to be out of her shocked state.

"I've been your fan forever!!" She said as Youkai and Yasha stood her up. "I have all your stuff, I-I" The girl started stuttering.

"You're sweet hun. But I think we need to pay and get going, or your going to get fired." Youkai said. The girl nodded and rushed to ring them through. While she did though, the Band borrowed a ladies pen and grabbed a napkin and signed it for their over whelmed fan. Yasha and Youkai kissed the napkin by thier names leaving Purple and blue lipstick marks. The girl got Youkai to sign the slip with shakey hands. Yasha gave Kuro the napkin to give the waitress. Kuro did and gave the girl the napkin, and a quick kiss. The girl looked ready to faint. As they were leaving the bandies could hear the waitress telling he co workers who she had just rang through.

"You're such a heart breaker bro." Yasha said to the grinning Kuro.

"Not my fault I'm irresistable." Kuro said with a smug grin.

The conversation carried on from there as the three walked back to Mew Mew records. They walked the long-ish path back to their floor, where they knew Pai, Tart and Kish were waiting.

"Just in time!" Tart said kicking off the wall to glide over to the panel again, a cd in hand. "Just finished buffering. You guys sounded great. Pai and 'Kish-the-Fish' are on the phone now with the guys up top."

"Brillant!" Youkai said giving Yasha and Kuro a happy hug. She slung an arm around Yasha and Kuro, looking slightly unbalanced as Yasha was five inches short then her, Kuro six inches taller, none of them short however. Then Tart's phone rang, he answered it stopping the tune of 'Darkness Fall's" Latest single; 'Skater Boy'.

"Hai?" He said lazily into the mouth peice. He was silent for a while before answering with "They're on their way. Ja."

"Where we going?" Kuro asked Tart after he put the phone away.

"Concert hall. Ground level." Tart said taking the CD out of the devise he put it in, snaped it in a case and gave it to Youkai as the group walked by.

"Agrigatou." Youkai said giving Tart a kiss on the forehead. She played with the case absent mindedly as the group walked out of the dimly lit room.

The group was silent save for Youkai's soft singing of 'Skater Boy'. They filed into the Concert hall and were immediatly attacked by a violently pink haired girl.

"YOUKAI!!" She sqealed hugging the Violet haired girl tightly around the waist.

"Ichigo! Hi." Youkai said after recovering from the overly hyper girls hug.

"I've missed you soooooo much!" Ichigo said into Youkai's sender waist.

"It's only been a month." Youkai said removing the girld grip slightly so she could breath proplerly.

The a small cry of shock from Kuro made Yasha and Youkai turn. The sight that they saw made them laugh. Kuro was barely visible under three crazy colored girls. One had Green hair, more an earthier green then Kuro's, another with dark blue hair, the last with long dark lavender hair. All of them talking excitedly. Kuro's soft, caring laughter was heard iireguardless.

"Hello, ladies." He said though his laughter. The green haired one let him go and went over to hug Yasha.

"I knew YOU loved me at least Lettuce." Yasha said overly loudly so the other two would hear her.

"Of corse!" Lettuce giggled as the other two let go of Kuro and hugged Yasha.

"Zakuro, I can't breathe!" Yasha said as the purple haired one hugged her tightly around her neck. The three girls laughed and the blue haired one immetated poor Yasha in mockery.

"Too much love! TOO MUCH LOVE!!" She said in a mocking spaz.

"Ha.Ha. Ha. Mint, you humor as yet again rendered everyone unable to laugh." Yasha said her hands on her hips.

Mint grinned and bit her lip. Youkai laughed then the group of girls and one guy walked down to the stage. They all sat around comfortably untill they were joined by Pai, who was still talking on his cell phone. He conclued the conversation with a 'Hai' and another 'Hai' then 'Ja ne.' He then snapped the cover down on his phone and pocketed it. He exhaled then smiled at the group.

"Lovely. You're all here." He said walking over and Jumping up on the Stage and sitting with the Bands.

" Got somthin' for yah Pai." Youkai said sliding the C.D.in case over to Pai. Who picked it up. "A persent from Tar-Tar."

"Lovely." Pai said again looking over the case. He then nodded to himself and slid the Case and CD over to the edge of the stage. He grabbed Zakuro by the upper arms and drug her closer to him with a over done and overly fake groan of effort. Once she was seated comfortibly in his lap and his arms were securly wrapped around her middle he set his mind on addressing his bands. "I'm going to be blunt and to the point. Both 'Mew Mew Power' and 'Darkness Falls' have completed their latest Albums."

The bands gave a hearty cheer of thanks and congraduation.

"And both bands are set to go on tour, however, unforseen issues came up." The bands where hanging on Pai's every word. " and because of which, I have some news to tell you. The two tours will not take place as planned."

"WOT! You can't do that, what about the fans, tickets have been on sale for months!" Youkai said never sounding more british.

"Yeah! People have been planning for a year!" Yasha said getting possitive reinforcement from the others.

"Calm down, Youkai. Calm down, Yasha. I said the TWO tours will not be occuring as planed. Not that they would not be occuring at all." Pai said with a devilish grin.

"Wot you mean?" Youkai and Yasha said together.

"For the first time ever, There will be a joint tour, between 'Mew Mew Power', "Darkness Falls' and-" But He was cut off by the excited cheers of the bands. he waited for them to quiet down then tryed again. "And, 'A world Awaits' "

"Who are they?" Lettuce asked Pai curiosly

"They are them." Pai said nodding towards the far doors.

All the girls looked over quickly. And it didn't take long for Youkai to notice somthing else about them.

"They. Are extremely hot." She said her mouth slightly open in disbeleif.

There were 4 of them in total. All of them were at least six feet tall, the tallest at six foot three inches. One had short-ish shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes, another long ebony hair back in a loose pony tail and dark brown eyes, another had medium length blue hair that was back in a short pony tail, some hanging loose and amber eyes the last had two color hair, black under silver and crimson eyes. all of them had toned muscles and perfectly styled hair. They walked with a well practised grace, a sexy sway not over done. a careful unfased expression on their faces, on all of their faces save Keiircho's (Ebony Hair) had a slight angry, breath takingly thoughtfulness undertone.

"Welcome Boys." Pai said as the four came up on stage followed closly by Kish who skiped the stares and mearly jumped up on stage and sat down by Mint, seeming slightly out of breath.

"I see 'Kish-the-Fish' as desided to join us." Pai said making Youkai and Yasha snicker.

"That's a new one." The blue haired guy said, While he wasn't looking, Youkai mimed fainting into Yasha's lap.

"You can thank Youkai for that." Kish said and the four guys looked over to Youkai who grinned at them from Yasha's lap.

"Right. You'll have to make intro's on your own. I need to run this-" Pai reached over and grabed Darkness Fall latest album. "To head office."