Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ I Will Not Be Held Responsible For This ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch. 1: I Will Not Be Held Responsible For This
By Hiro Konobu
 
(The author is playing an SSX 3 game while talking about his new fic) Doing this fic will either get me shot, not hurt/not noticed, and/or get me recognition outside of the SSX Tricky area. I don't own anything except Radio Hiro and my fics…and this was an idea that was bothering me for a while so that's why I'm writing it.
 
(Starts at Ichigo's school in her History class daydreaming about something the might have relation to the story ahead) A new member shall appear before though that person may be someone you don't know meaning that person might not be from around here. But who might it be, predictable spirit who comes in most daydreams? That's for you to find out by yourself Ichigo. (As she disappears she says one more thing, which is…) Ichigo by the way you should really wake up. (As soon as she says that Ichigo gets an abrupt wakening from her teacher) Ichigo you mind telling me the answer to the question up on the board. …I don't know. (At this point after she screwed up her question the class laughs at her mistake.)
 
(Now we skip to after school were she is at Café Mew Mew dong the usual waitress work she does) Here's your Spanish omelet as ordered earlier. (A random person then calls her over) Hey waitress we need a refill of water over here. Okay I'll be right back with your water (Some time later she is in the break room talking about the weird style dream she had earlier to her friends) So you really had a dream about a new mew mew that might join soon. Yes Lettuce I did but they said that it could be anyone…hmm.
 
(Skip to a random guy who was walking around the vicinity at the time, who was sneezing after the earlier statement) Wonder what that was for, oh well I have continue my travels in Japan. Like master Shunjiko said to fully experience the many styles of kombat “One must travel into various areas of the world and learn as much as one can.” (His stomach then makes a sound that we all know to well) I have to find something to eat. (Looks in his bag and nothing is in it) Damnit nothing is in this thing. (Looks at said Café Mew Mew building and actually decides to go in and as he enters he gets greeted by one of the waitresses there)
 
Hello customer we have a table open for…(As they were about to give him a table they were shocked at the fact a guy went into the café by his self) So you don't have a female companion with you in which Mint asked. No I just came in here cause I'm hungry due to the fact that I've been traveling so much to master various fighting styles across the globe. That must be very interesting to learn how to fight, and stuff said Pudding over the guest. Yes it is when you have mastered 6 styles of fighting. Which ones have you mastered uhh…what's your name sir? The name is Ribaru and…(As he was just about to explain his styles Ryou tells the girls that they have to sit the guy down cause there are people waiting for their orders) we will try to find about your martial arts styles later ok Ribaru. Got it I will do so.
 
(Now he is seated at his table getting ready to order his food from his waitress)
Yeah I like…well how's the chicken here? Well it's somewhat good, but I'd say you should try the fish. Well I'll have your Fish and Chips special with some water right now ok. Ok I'll see to it that your order gets to you, oh yeah if you need anything the name is Ichigo. (Now as she leaves Ribaru is left to his own accord and thinks about the styles that he learned) *Let's see there's Tai Chi, Shaolin Fist, Kori Blade, Ninjitsu, Dragon, and Kali Sticks.* Here's your order of fish and chips as said earlier. Thanks I really needed the food (Now he proceeds to eat his food and then a few minutes later after he had eaten his food an intercom states that a Kirema Anima has appeared which means that the Café is going to close in a few Ribaru pays for his meal, and then exits out in hopes of finding the Kirema first.)
 
(I wonder what this Kirema uses in styles as Ribaru wonders as he's trying to find it first, and does) So this is the Kirema Anima they were talking about. Wonder how it fights, I guess I'll attack it now. (He was going to attack it but he gets attacked himself and nearly killed without even putting up a fight) Shoot, what the hell was that. (As the Kirema Anima was going to finish him off just then a flash of light came off a certain Mew Mew attacking the Kirema who just didn't say anything as he was killed off by Ichigo's Strawberry Bell attack.) Take that you unjust Kirema. (Looks at the badly beaten up Ribaru) Have to get you back to the café and see if Ryou can do anything about this.
 
(Back at Café Mew Mew Ryou checks out the beaten up Ribaru) Man he looks badly beaten up, thanks for bringing him too me Ichigo, though I think he might not want this needle. Ryou please don't tell me your going to give him an injection to become a Mew Mew? Ichigo I am besides it looks like he won't make it without the injection. Ryou you do know what that will do to him, that will switch his gender since those injection were originally made for girls only. Mint I'm doing this anyway do you want me to let him die or infuse him with the genes of a Red Fox. Ryou I thought you were saving that another day? Zakuro this is another day. (He injects the needle into him with the fact that he will become a Mew Mew and have his gender switched)
 
(A few hours later Ribaru wakes up and shocked to see two mounds on his chest and a few other things as well and screams) What the hell?! What happened to me? (Ryou and Ichigo explain what happened) So the reason that I'm a girl now is because of that Kirema Anima? Well actually you were at near death so it was either that or you would die somewhat non meaningful like, and oh we gave genes of a Red Fox as well so you basically have to help us because you're now a Mew Mew, and work here at the café. …Crap. Hey at least we give you ten bucks an hour for your services. Well what about shelter I can't go back looking like this I know no one in Japan. We will figure that out later in the next chapter.
 
End Ch.1
 
By the way I had the idea and written the fic before that crappy dub was shown on 4KidsTv.