Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Ch. 2: The Fox “Girl”…Or Something Else ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch. 2: The Fox “Girl”…Or Something Else
By Hiro Konobu
 
Now this chapter explains some things that happened in Ch. 1 in which I didn't mention and might give character info on Ribaru, and where he is going to live possibly. Oh yeah by the way I only own Radio Hiro, and my fics.
 
(Ichigo is at the café contemplating what the spirit said while Ribaru is doing his futile best not to get in the typical waitress outfit, by the way is a pink version of Ichigo's) I guess this is what that spirit meant by a new mew coming to join us unexpectedly. No! I wont put it on its too girly Ryou! Just because I've been made into a 12-year old version female version of myself doesn't mean I'll wear that. Come on Ribaru it wont hurt you, you may not be a 17-year old boy ever again so you should get used to it, and you're getting 10 bucks an hour.
 
(Ichigo then thinks about what happened during the Kirema Anima incident and then it goes into a similar style flashback to where she had said meeting during the time Ribaru was trying to find said Kirema Anima first) So Ryou what is this Kirema anima like? Well Ichigo…I thought that you would know that the only Kirema Anima are rats or birds. No I was just was wondering if we had to expect something new. For once Ichigo is right she usually never gets anything right…(Gets interrupted by Ichigo) What does that mean you stupid Lorikeet? Nothing much just testing your idiocracy/ditzyness. (After this both Ichigo and Mint have a staring contest at each other and Ryou ends up breaking it up) Girls stop glaring at each other and get that Kirema Anima.
 
(A few minutes later and one fanserviced transformation sequence later) Okay we have to get this Kirema Anima before it causes too much damage. Then Mint then suggests that they should split up to catch the Kirema Anima. Then she decides to pair with Zakuro while Pudding can pair with Lettuce. Then Ichigo had said what about me? Mint had replied with you can go off on your own while trying to find the thing. (Ichigo was speechless and then before she could say anything the group had left her to own) …Shoot…
 
(Now we see Ichigo trying to find the Kirema Anima) Stupid group left me all alone to try and find a Kirema Anima when they know I could get killed. (Now she looks down and sees the guy they met earlier trying to fight off the Kirema Anima Ichigo decides to watch and see what happens) Well if this guy beats this thing then I wont have to fight it so I'll just watch this to see what happens. (Now as Ichigo watches the fight she sees why he was beaten so quickly) It's like the Kirema Anima had been on some sort speed drug, and it looks like that he got beat up from one attack. (Now as Ichigo was looking, trying to figure out was going on she cold only assume one thing) That Kirema must been smoking something similar to the people who made Katamari Damacy. (As she nods her head to her theory she decides to go down and help the guy by using her strawberry bell attack killing the Kirema Anima and edits that statement made about the Katamari Damacy people on something) Though a correction is to be made about my earlier statement it might have lowered his defense too, and now to take this boy to Ryou because he looks badly beaten up. (And since that was explained in Ch.1 I wont go into detail about his injection.)
 
(We end Ichigo's flash back in where Ribaru has lost a fight to not wear said waitress outfit where Ryou and Keiichiro are snickering in the background with Ribaru wearing the waitress outfit) Stop it! It's not funny. Nevertheless we think it's funny plus you look cute Ribaru for a 12 year old. Ooh…if I weren't in this outfit I'd go Shaolin Fist on you two. Like you really can. (At this point both Ryou, and Keiichiro were on the floor laughing) Waitress outfit or not it's time to take out the thrash! (Just then a certain person comes up behind “her” and well is surprised) Oh master Shunjiko I didn't expect you to be in Japan. Hello Ribaru I see you been hanging out in Japan, and got yourself turned into a girl. How did you know that Shunjiko? I was talking to one the waitress over there about what happened so far, and I forgot one thing. (Hits Ribaru upside the head) Ow! What was that for? For underestimating your opponent, and if you didn't underestimate him you probably wouldn't be a 12-year old girl version of yourself with fox genes right now. …I guess you are right, about that Shunjiko-Sensei. Now I must leave you Ribaru because I have to get back to the temple I have classes to teach over there see you later Ribaru. Wait! Don't you have some sort Kamidogu to change me back? No they were destroyed after I beat Onaga see you around.
 
(As Shunjiko leaves that oh so typical Keiichiro shouts a phrase over a loud speaker that to people who have read more than two volumes of the manga would be so familiar) Ryou shouts everyone to the backroom and lets see what this Kirema Anima looks like. (As they go into the backroom they see a ripped picture of Elena from Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike) What was that all about with the ripped Elena picture Ichigo? Oh the Elena pic well…(Flashes back to Ryou playing said game while losing to Elena the 6th time) Evil bitch! (End flashback) That's why. (Now we see the pic of the Kirema Anima which is a mutated rat and very large at that too) So what now Ribaru asks. Well it's time to transform and takeout that Kirema Anima. Just one thing what am I supposed say to transform? A confused Ribaru asks. It usually just comes to you now lets go
 
Mew Mew Ichigo Metamorphosis.
 
Mew Mew Mint Metamorphosis.
 
Mew Mew Lettuce Metamorphosis.
 
Mew Mew Pudding Metamorphosis.
 
Mew Mew Zakuro Metamorphosis.
 
(And at this point Ribaru got what Ichigo said to her earlier)
 
Mew Mew Ribaru Metamorphosis.
 
(After this we now see Ribaru with some red Fox Ears and Tail also is now wearing a red miniskirt with black lines on the bottom and middle parts, a red tube top with a black line through the middle, with red and black boots similar to Zakuro's and a red garter on the left arm, and when Ribaru sees the transformation he would have more then likely died from shock, and somewhat screams due to said shock.) I guess I'll just have to get use to this. You will Ribaru so let's go. (A few minutes later they find the Kirema Anima) So this is the Kirema Anima damn it looks ugly doesn't it? It's supposed to look ugly Ribaru. So let's attack it after it tries to attack. Yeah. (The Kirema Anima then attacks with a sharp like liquid in which everyone dodges and counter attacks with their attacks)
 
Strawberry Bell
 
Mint Echo
 
Lettuce Rush
 
Pudding Ring Inferno
 
Zakuro Pure Ribbon
 
(And while they were attacking Ribaru was just confused on how to go about attack the thing) So how am I supposed to attack that thing? Well Ribaru just attack with a basic attack? (Ribaru acts a little confused after that) What do you mean? The attack? It'll come to you like with the transformation. Like a fuku-clad Luther? …What? Sorry that was an in-joke I'll try to do the attack now. (Now Ribaru actually got the idea and said an attack of his own which was…)
 
Ribaru Kazekiri Flare Blast
 
(In turn a blast of fire came out of his hands and basically kills the Kirema Anima and the group was celebrating another victory back at Café Mew Mew then Ribaru had asked a question) Where am I going to stay? I really don't know, say Pudding you got an extra room where you live? Nope, what about you Lettuce? No as well, my parents wouldn't allow for more people to stay with us, what about you two Mint and Ichigo. (Now both Mint and Ichigo were going to decide but as the author would like to leave this chapter at a cliffhanger and say to the readers since I've been actually getting reviews outside of the SSX Tricky area I thought why not vote on who Ribaru stays with, in this case the person who gets the most votes shall be the one Ribaru's going to stay with, and I shall now end this chapter. By the way this is now null and void.)
End Ch. 2