Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Ch. 3: Ribaru Meets The Somewhat Buffet Of Breaks: Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch. 3: Ribaru Meets The Somewhat Buffet Of Breaks: Part 1
By Hiro Konobu
(The author is holding is an envelope with a slip inside) The results of the vote are in this envelope Pudding if you please. (Pudding is holding a drum and is drumming it while the author is opening the envelope and then he opens it) Well I guess Ribaru gets to stay with Ichigo for this fic. By the way thanks Pudding for offering your services to do the drum roll. Thanks author now I'm going back to the café now No Da. Now as always I don't own anything except Radio Hiro and my fics, and this warning about loads of references towards the SSX games, and a one-shot fic in that area.
(Back at Café Mew Mew a few minutes later after some mid chapter voting) So after the voting let's see whom we all voted for in this box. (As they pull out votes just about everyone had voted for Ribaru to stay with Ichigo while only one was with Mint, and for some reason one of the votes said at Metro-City) Why do I have to offer her room and board Mint's got more room for her due to her mansion, and who was the one who put the blatant SSX reference in there. Keiichiro then admits it was he then leaves out of here. Okay, but what if my parents don't allow her to stay with me. Well she could stay with me if you don't want to…(At this point Ichigo dreams up a scenario with Ryou and Ribaru and the author will leave it up to you to imagine what will happen if those two are staying together)…Ok, I'll ask if she can stay with me. That's a good kitty as Ryou says jokingly.
(Now after work Ichigo is Introducing Ribaru to her family) Mom, Dad, I'd like to introduce one of my co-workers Ribaru. (Ribaru extends his hands to Ichigo's parents and greets them) That's why I wanted to ask if he…er...she could stay, for a while you see her transfer parents that she was supposed to live with backed off at the last second, and I wanted to ask if she could stay with us for
a while? Of course Ichigo we could use that to our advantage if we send you to America for exchange student studies, because we would get a discount, but she also has to stay in your room. Okay then we will be up in my room then Mom and Dad. That's cool just don't make too much of a racket up there.
(Later in Ichigo's room) So Ribaru welcome to my room…Ribaru why are you in the fetal position. …The room…so girly…(Ichigo sweatdrops at this statement) Ribaru you are a girl now you should get used to it, and the fact we have to go shopping for clothes tomorrow, and have a good time with good friends. To answer the first statement I guess I should, and two why do I need clothes? I noticed that you only have those clothes as your only thing that you can wear, and also…(Since the author is not that perverted and this being a PG-13 fic he will leave the reader to fill in somewhat obvious blanks left here) and that's what you will need. So Ribaru you want to watch TV? Well I guess, let's see what's on, (They flip to a channel where a show called The Orange Fun Explosion Girl is currently playing on it.) I guess even the SSX riders get anime shows nowadays. (Ichigo then was confused about what Ribaru said) What do you mean by the "SSX riders?” Well they are an elite snowboarding group who have made snowboarding much more influential the person doing the lead characters voice is none other than Kaori Nishidake. While the Orange Fun Explosion Girl's partner lemon striker is voiced by Mac Fraser. Oh I see maybe I should watch their exploits one day, and that guy's name is American, how can he speak Japanese. The producers just wanted to have Mac speak American as a joke, and with ease till people thought it wasn't funny anymore. (As the show ends with a Sailor Moon like message, they announce that Kaori Nishidake, and Mac Fraser will be in around the same area that all of the girls were going to tomorrow at around 2:00 P.M.) So you want to meet those two people on the next day Ichigo? Yeah but we will have to contact the others if they want to go too.
(They first call Mint but Ribaru is the one speaking) So Mint tomorrow you want to meet and greet the two voice actors from the Orange Fun Explosion Girl? Sure as long as Ichigo doesn't mind the fact I have to go to a dance class at 5:45 the next day. (Ichigo then mentions the fact she doesn't mind, that Zakuro was coming, and then they call Lettuce about this, and tell her about the meet and greet) So Lettuce do you want to go to the meet and greet tomorrow? Sure, and…whoa! (She slips on something while talking to Ichigo) Lettuce, are you okay? Yeah I am. (They then call both Pudding and Zakuro and for her they mention that Mint was going, by the way both of them chose to go and decided to meet at around noon, because of Ribaru's need of female clothes, and also to meet by café mew mew.)
(Later that night Ribaru ponders why Master Shujinko sent him to Japan) I know master Shujinko had some reason for making me go to Japan outside of learning new martial art styles. (Cue flashback to when he was still a guy in North America training in various martial art styles) Ribaru, no you got to go higher with your punches if you want to target the head. Master Shujinko, I've been doing this all day, can I please take a break? Very well Ribaru we shall take a break, and besides I have some important info to pass on to all of my students today as well, and Ribaru you might just be able to do something with what I'm about to say in the meeting room of the dojo. (Later in the meeting room) Fellow students I Shujinko have wanted to point out the fact that I have been thinking about branching out into other continent for the school and…(At this point Ribaru falls asleep in reality)
(The next day Ichigo is preparing Ribaru to go out and do some things with the group) Come on Ribaru put on the skirt, shirt, and shoes it's the only thing I have that I can let you wear. Ichigo I mean come on they're all pink, and I don't want to be too girly and besides I don't like the color pink. (No seriously the skirt is pink with lighter pink hearts on the sides, the shirt is pink as well with a heart on the front and the shoes are pink) Ribaru don't make me come in there. Try me Ichigo try me. (As he said that a fight began and let's just say Ribaru lost this one.)
(Later by café mew mew with Ribaru wearing all that pink stuff mentioned earlier) Look Ichigo I still don't feel comfortable wearing all this pink stuff. Ribaru do you want me to beat you up again easily? Look the only reason I lost was because you were a girl I don't beat up women unless I have a proper reason. Yeah right loser. (Just then all of Ichigo's friends she invited appeared) Good afternoon Ichigo as a somewhat exhausted Lettuce said to both Ribaru and Ichigo, while an energetic Pudding said hello, then Zakuro just gave a stoic hello, while a prissy and late Mint only said hello to Ribaru and then gave Ichigo a glare.
(After a few minutes of various name-calling towards the two the gang had left out into their first stop, which was to Gregor Lenko's female fashion store in Tokyo) So Ichigo why stop at a place like this? Well Ribaru wanted different clothes obviously cause he doesn't like pink. Well thanks for that thought let me get some clothes first and. (Gets interrupted by Ichigo) No, no, no, Ribaru you must feel the clothes as your personal style, and color. (At this point Ribaru is confused and then gets dragged along to get clothes, and due to the fact the author writing this Tokyo Mew Mew fic is a guy I will skip the clothes part up to the trying on part…and yes that includes panties and a bra already gotten…) Oh Ribaru that looks so cute on you. (Ribaru is wearing an even cuter version of the outfit he was wearing earlier…it had bows on it, and Ribaru was ready to kill Ichigo, but restrained himself) then there were more choices in outfits one a Chinese dress but blue, then a green dress outfit, then yellow…well mostly random yellow stuff put onto Ribaru, then a purple low cut skirt and halter top, and at this point Ribaru was either embarrassed or ready to kill someone for what happened to him, and then suggests he find his own clothes, in which he finds red shorts with a red top with orange emblems of foxes around it…and then they leave.
(Now they are walking and ignore a blown up Gregor Lenko) So gang you want to grab something to eat before that meet and greet? (The gang agrees and decides to go get something to eat, but four ominous figures are watching them on a plasma screen TV) So Kish who's that new girl who's hanging with Ichigo. Taruto then responds with Ribaru Kang “he” got injected with genes of a red fox a few days ago. (Then Pie came in eating some Spanish food this time chorizo…okay technically not Spanish, but named in Spanish then he spits it out) Who's that girl with Ichigo…she's a hot FOX! (Just then Taruto, and Kish are somewhat confused at Pie's OOC style statement, Taruto then tried to tell him it was a guy but Kish stopped him and explains the humor of this situation and then explained who the “girl” was earlier then have him go down there if he actually wants to meet her. He does just that Taruto and Kish start to laugh, and then they start to play Timesplitters 2 on a stolen PS2 on another stolen plasma TV then Shujinko appears and starts to play Timesplitters 2 with them on a bag tag match) So the plan coming together? Of course it is Shujinko one of your pupils was turned into a girl. So when are you going to go traitorous bastard on Ribaru? In the next part of this chapter, and after I play ownage with homing launchers.
Stay tuned for the next part of this chapter of this needed to be reviewed fic all so decently broadcasted from Radio Hiro…or well give you all injections of the Finless Porpoise kind.
End Ch. 3 Part 1
Top of Form
Bottom of Form