Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Ch. 3 Part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 4: Ch. 3 Part 2
I still don't own anything except Radio Hiro, my fics, and this recap of ch.3. Last time on Shaking Things Up, Ribaru ends up staying with Ichigo, also while he's there he had heard about some blatant references to SSX, and had to deal with a lot of pink colored clothing, and it also seems the Pie has a crush/loves Ribaru, and it looks like Shujinko might turn traitorous bastard on Ribaru, now we give you the rest of the chapter broadcasted right here on Radio Hiro.
(The gang has got their food now and is going eat on a table while sitting down) “So Ribaru what time is it now?” “Lettuce it's...ahh...Ichigo you have a cell phone don't you?” “You can check the time on it yourself…” “Well okay its 1:17 P.M. right now the meet and greet is at two so we still have time.” (And at that moment Pie had showed up to attack the girls...well not attack, rather do like Kish does to Ichigo and holding...her...) “My beautiful fox girl how sweet you are though I did like you in your pink outfit a little better and…” (Before he could say any thing else Ribaru attacked him with a right hook to his face.) “You're a feisty little fox girl aren't you?” (Now Ribaru's is wondering his punch didn't knock him out, and then a yelled out Strawberry Check comes straight at Pie he drops Ribaru softly while blocking the attack.) “So Ribaru are you okay?” “Yes I am okay Ichigo now...”(As Ribaru is transforming to "her" Mew Mew form, Pudding is talking to Pie and asking how Taruto is doing) “So how's "Tar Tar" doing Pie?” “He's doing okay he been playing lots of video games as of late as I know of, and now back to the fact that I'll see my beautiful kitsune girl later.” (He disappears eyeing Ribaru leaving the group confused on what Pie just did…well let's just say it was because we normally see him in a stoic personality.) “Okay now that that's over with let's get to that meet and greet in an undisclosed area in which the author didn't mention.”
(Later at 2:00 at the undisclosed area) “So this where that program/flyer said to be at for the meet and greet?” “I do see a lot of people here.” “Pudding then is on top of Ribaru wondering why all of the people are dressed up like the two characters/people (among others) from the show.” Then Ichigo explains that the people there are cosplayers/fans of the show. Then Mint counters Ichigo's statement by saying either fanboys or fangirls. “No they are not Mint!” “Well take a look at that huge fuku clad guy.” (They all look at him and gag, and the author would yet again like to apologize for the non-direct fic reference and bad image. Then a P.A. announces...along with the corny motivational music...the moment you have been waiting for the voices of Orange Fun Explosion Girl and Lemon Striker, Kaori Nishidake, and Mac Fraser. Kaori and Mac both come out ready to answer questions about the show and circuit, and the author would like to warn the fact that there might be more SSX jokes that people might not get if haven't played the games…or the author may just be lazy and wont do so.) “So anyone have any questions about the show and/or circuit, yeah the rabid fangirl holding the sign saying Ms. Fraser.” (The rabid fangirl goes will you have my kids, Mac then motions for security to come and take the rabid fangirl out of the area, which the security does do, Then a fanboy asks Kaori Nishidake the same similar question, and gets the same result as the fangirl, and as the questions drag on Ichigo and the gang are wondering about something else) “Say Ribaru you wanted to go to this meet and greet didn't you…well ask them a question” “Ichigo I have nothing to ask them to be honest…yet.” “But I have a question to ask them?” “Then go ahead Pudding.” (Pudding then asks them her question which was out of the two of you who could eat the most bananas, ok now that would make anybody sweatdrop…in fact the everyone in the room was doing that) “I'll take this one Mac.” “Out of me and Mac I would say he eats the most bananas, but…” (Then Mac interrupts Kaori and he says something) “…Luther eats the most…the fat…” (Then Kaori interrupts Mac and she says something else) “…Next question please.” (Now Ribaru asks them something that didn't cause a room wide sweatdrop) “This question is for Mac Fraser what would you have to be the worst accident you've ever had?” “Well it would have to be when I messed up a FS Misty 900 Tailgrab on Perpendiculous a few months ago I well twisted my ankle when I came down…it was painful.” (Now Mint has a question to ask them after Ribaru's) So how can one become an SSX rider like you?” (Now Kaori takes up the question and tries to sound very wise while answering her question) “Well you have to do endless practicing in order to join the SSX circuit…” (Again Mac interrupts Kaori with this statement) “…Unless your like the 12 year-old prodigy Griff Simmons.” (Then Ichigo trying to one-up her friendly rival asks this to the two people) “I've a question for Kaori Nishidake.” “Ask it then.” “Okay what does it take to get your own show like you do?” “Well in my case I have a father who was pretty successful doing anime, and asked me to capitalize on my popularity with my own anime called the Orange Explosion Fun Girl, and I asked Mac if he wanted to be involved, and he said yes, also the show was originally supposed to be just a one-shot with me but it was so successful that it got it's own series and well you know the rest.” (Then at this point the question and answer bit was over, and now we see the gang waiting to get an autographed picture by both Mac Fraser, and Kaori Nishidake) “So Ichigo wasn't it worth it coming to this meet and greet?” “It definitely was Ribaru what did you think Lettuce?” It was good, Pudding what was your opinion on this?” “I liked it now all we need are the autographs, and we still got some of the day left too.” “Pudding I'm glad you liked it, I thought it was good too.” “I thought it was great, and since Zakuro liked it that makes it better.” (Come on like you didn't see that coming from Mint.)
(As the autograph session is going on, while on the spaceship Kish is interrogating someone for holding on to the ship for six days) “So Mister…” “Steve, Steve McQwark indeed!” “Okay…Steve why were you hanging on to our ship for six days?” “Well I had to escape my enemy Dr. Nefarious after screwing up his amoeboid plan.” ”Go on.” “ I had to find a ship but your ship was the closest one I could find.” “But how the hell could you hold on for six days?” “You'd be amazed how a pocket crotchitizer can help you stick on to things for long amounts of time.” “I really don't want to know what that can do.” “You want to see?” “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! This is a T-rated fic, and for that bit…(Kish knocks Qwark out with his tonfa…well at least that's what I'm told he uses)…you get knocked out.” “So Taruto we got anyplace we could send him?” “We could send him into a horrible game.” (Holding a copy of Kakuto Chojin) “No offense Taruto that one was more offensive than bad.” (Shujinko enters at this point) “What about Mortal Kombat 4” “No Shujinko sure it was the bastard child of the series while the next two after that reinvented the series, and shouldn't you be acting traitorous bastard on the now female Ribaru?” “Well I guess so I'll see you two later, and I've always wanted to turn traitor on the fox `girl.' Who would possibly be stronger than me one day…and that just wont do…no sir.” (Shujinko now leaves to enact his aforementioned bit) “What about Qwark” “Let's put him into the E.T. game Taruto.” “Okay.”
(Now after an insert into a bad game and various references towards other things we see the mew mew gang) “Mint I actually can't believe that you went all starry eyed when you saw Mac up close.” “Well I can't believe that Lettuce wasn't so clumsy when she asked for an autograph.” “Say Ribaru do you really perceive me as Klutz?” “No that's the author's fault, but this one view isn't bashing in fact that finless porpoise gag at the end of the last chapter was a gag saying his persona the most like yours Lettuce.” (At this point everyone is stunned at Ribaru's long statement, and reference to the last chapter) “What…it's correct.” (At this point Shujinko appears mysteriously to confront Ribaru) “No Ribaru, the statement was it's true.” “Oh hey master Shujinko how are you?” (As he goes up to greet him he gets a flying jinko attack, which surprised him) “What the hell Shunjinko what's up with you?” “Nothing I have to kill you while being a back stabbing cockbite.”(As Ichigo was readying the gang to help her fight, Ribaru said it was his job to beat Shujinko) “It's my job to defeat the traitorous bastard Shujinko.” (He decides to attack him head on with attack from his Dragon style only problem is Shujinko easily counters it with an attack from his Mantis style, and Ribaru is feeling the counter hard.) “What the hell I shouldn't have been hurt this much from the attack.” “Well remember that injection you got at the end of chapter 1?” “Yeah.” “It weakened you so you can only do magic based abilities off your mew mew form, and as we speak your going to lose your martial arts abilities soon too.” “What was that?” (Ribaru now tries to strike at him furiously missing with each blow as well) “Ribaru I see you're not focusing in on the opponent, and just carelessly swiping, in fact it was I who arranged that Kirema Anima to take you out so you couldn't be stronger than me, and so no one back at the temple could recognize you when you got the injection.” (Ribaru stops his attack for a bit and then says how would you have known I got the injection gender switch after that Kirema Anima beat me up.) “I was watching it on a stolen plasma screen TV.” “Oh.” “Now to finish this!” (Shujinko takes out his Dan Tien Dao weapon and is about to kill Ribaru but guess who shows up but none other than Pie comes to save Ribaru by blocking Shujinko's attack, then they fight, and since the author was working on this part too long he will use a plot hole to speed up the story to around the gang staying at Mint's house for the night.) “Damn author always using plot holes just because he's too lazy speaking of which how did I end up at Mint's house?“ “Well actually you got knocked out when Pie had blocked that attack because of the impact, then we had all transformed and got you out of the area.” “So Ichigo then after that how come were all at Mint's house and how come I'm in some sort blue nightgown?” “Ribaru I had cleared the staying part with all of our parents earlier, and the nightgown well I will let you borrow it for the night.” “Thanks Mint…how were you able to…wait I remember it's still a T-rated fic so I wont ask.” “So I guess there's nothing else to do but wait for tomorrow then is there?” “Yeah let's get some sleep.”
(While back on the spaceship) “So Kish? How's Qwark doing in that E.T. game?” “Well let's see” (Kish then flips on a screen that shows Qwark in that game) “Qwark how are you doing in there?” “Please let me out of here I don't want to be in the game that caused a game crash in the 80's.” “You promise not to mention anything about pocket crotchitizers?” “Yes just let me out of this game.” “Okay we will do that next chapter.”
I guess we now know Shujinko doesn't like Ribaru very much, and both Mac Fraser, and Kaori Nishidake hate fanboys, and fangirls, that Ribaru had no nightclothes to go along with the outfit bought in the last chapter and that Kish hates people with pocket crotchitizers, so as this chapter broadcast ends we leave you with please review this fic already 4 chapters…no one else reviews…not that I don't mind reviews.