Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Contemplations, Quotes, and Future Perfect ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 5: Contemplations, Quotes, and Future Perfect
(As the disclaimer opens we see the inside of a subway train and two people running one with yellow boots another with brown shoes as this goes on Masaya is holding a pole and gets knocked down by the person with yellow on while the person with the person with the brown on steps on the person and flying kicks the person with yellow boots) “Heh as soon as I beat all of them I will…”(Then gets attacked by both the yellow-clad and purple-clad women then the purple one says while missing the brown clad person says something) “Will what?” “I will own the…gahh.” (Before he could finish his sentence a pink clad person knocks him out from behind) “Really, all you own is this stupid idea for the disclaimer, your fics and Radio Hiro like always.” “I guess so Ichigo…start the fic.”
(This one starts with a flashback to the time Ribaru was at the temple…actually continuing from chapter 3's flashback) “Well let's just say that we are going to send people to some areas like Japan, America, and maybe Mexico.” (Then one of Shujinko's students asks…) “Why are we branching out the school?” “Well I want to teach certain styles in certain areas and I picked three people to head these schools.” “Well who are they master Shujinko?” “Okay you Martini shall head the America branch teaching Tai Chi, Choy Lee Fut, and Kunlun Dao styles.” “Okay.” “You can start whenever you want.” “Got ya…” “So who else was giving a shot to head up a branch of the school?” “Well only Ribaru, and Konatio.” (Ribaru, and Konatio were excited about heading a school) “Ribaru you get the Japan area to scout out with the Ninjitsu, Shaolin Fist, and Kali Sticks style, and you Konatio shall scout out Mexico with the Ba Gua, Judo, and Katana styles.”
(Around this point Ribaru wakes up from his sleep) “Well I guess that was the end of more meaningless dribble which obligatory with a story like this.” (Mint who is just waking up noticed what he said) “What do you mean Ribaru?” “Nothing mint nothing, oh yeah I was wondering how were you suckered into helping Ryou do all this Kirema Anima/Mew Mew work.” “Well I was at a museum with some other girls and an earthquake just started I felt something was going into me, though for me it was a lorikeet, and this ability was discovered when I was at a dance recital performing when a Kirema Anima attacked I was kind of scared till Ichigo came and at the time I didn't know who she was…till she found out I was a mew mew.” “How?” “Well I really don't know how I transformed but I kicked ass!” “Right…” (Just then Ichigo comes in to say something) “Mint I know you're idiotically bratty but that's just ridiculous.” “Ichigo I didn't even get what you just said.” “Say Ichigo how did you find out about your powers?” “Well Ribaru I found out about them first at school by way of liking fish, falling asleep during the day, and landing on my feet from a very high fall, then when I was with Masaya…yeah the stupid person…wanted to take me to this cherry blossom tree then a Kirema Anima attacked, and the rest just followed from there, by the way the animal I got injected with was an Iriomote Wildcat.” “I see Ichigo.” (Then Pudding comes in all excited) “Ooh, ooh let me say how I got my powers. Na No Da!” “Sure Pudding you can.” “Well even though most of us felt an earthquake going on in said museum, I got my powers when me and Ichigo-chan, were at a zoo, and attacked by Kirema Anima, and my animal is a Golden Lion Tamarin” “Lettuce what about you?” “I got mine while scaring off people at the school I went too, and also the animal I have is a Finless Porpoise” “Why?” “Well it's the typical make fun of a person scenario that leads to it…and I'm not about to explain it, but if you must know go look at some after school specials.” (Then the gang all looks at Lettuce) “I was thinking about Viewtiful Joe 2 when I said that.” “Well what about Zakuro?” “Well with Zakuro…” (Zakuro then suddenly pops in) “What are you trying say Mint?” “Well to be honest Ribaru was just curious on how we got our injections and we were trying to explain yours.” “Oh I see well…(At this point Zakuro acts a little OOC right here) the animal that I got injected with was a Gray Wolf, but I don't really remember how I got mine.” (Everyone face faults after hearing that statement too) “Well that screws up some things, any way let's go get breakfast.”
(As they do that we skip to the traitorous bastard Shujinko trying to think up some quotes for some reason) “C'mon, enough already!” ”C'mon, super-jinko.” “C'mon, this is not a drill!” “Down and DOWN.” “For-GET this!” “Frustrating ain't the word for it.” “Gaahh!” “Get back to it Shujinko.” “Graphic destruction.” “Hey, how cool was that?” “Hey, my board!” “Hey, that was a beauty.” “My name is Michael J. Caboose and I hate babies.” “Hey, that was a freebie” “hey, we havin' fun yet?” “Hey look, we got causalities.” “Well I can tell you what we weren't doing, and that was recreating the best scene from the Dukes Of Hazard ever.” ”How much does this NOT rule?” “Trick-O-nometry.” “Oblivion is at hand!” “(Just then Kish comes in wondering what all that talking was about.) “Yo! Shujinko what the are you babbling about?” “Oh sorry Kish I was trying to work on having some good quotes to say.” “Okay Shujinko just don't go off the deep end. I need to talk Ribaru about his so-called “fox-girl.” “Why?” “He thinks it's an actual girl.” (Shujinko is sweatdrops at this) “He actually thinks that because we let it be in chapter 2.” “Well good luck at that.” “We will have much luck Shujinko on trying to convince our friend that the “fox-girl” is actually a boy.” (As Kish leaves a certain other person comes in to talk to Shujinko) “So what was that all about?” “I don't know but I can tell you what I wasn't doing.” (Skip to Kish and Taruto trying to convince their friend that the “girl” he liked was actually a guy turned that way.) “Come on Pie it's just that she's not your type because she is actually a guy.” “So what Kish I like her and that's all that matters.” “But I was going to say it at the end of chapter 2 after I beat him at King of Fighters 2002.” “Again I restate my saying by saying that I love her.” “Man there's no hope for you…” “Shut up.” (After this let's just say there was some ownage of King of Fighters 2002, on the spaceship, and an unmentioned Kirema Anima plan was hatched an will be mentioned later)
(Now we go back to the Mew Mew gang and we see Ribaru trying to get used to the work environment of the restaurant) “Okay one Chuck's Favorite, and two small salads coming right up, hey Ichigo we still got any small salads, and/or Chuck's favorite's in there?” “Yeah we still got some Ribaru.” (Ichigo hands “her” the stuff those people had ordered earlier, and Ribaru gives those girls what they ordered and then goes into compilation about his predicament while still doing the waitress work) “Ever since I `accidentally' got injected with genes of a red fox thanks to Ryou, and a little contribution from Keiichiro, but I guess I actually like this lifestyle better than training at the temple because I'm living life as I had wanted in the beginning no rigorous training no standing on poles for days on end, sure it's not without it's disadvantages though, because I'm stuck as a girl, I've been losing my martial arts skills and power day by day, and I have to deal with Ichigo attempts at forcing me to wear pink, but I've met cool people like Ichigo, sure I mentioned the fact she always tries to put me in stuff that is pink, but she can be cool when she's not doing anything like that, (As that was mentioned she was currently picking up an order) mentioned and Pudding very energetic but I guess it comes from working as a street performer, and being 10 years of age. (As that was said Pudding was entertaining some of the customers by doing some plate spinning) Lettuce I'll say this she is klutzy but very smart, besides I needed help on this question she figured it out quick, though I don't remember what the question was. (As that she was taking an order from two other people) Then there's Mint `the rich snobby girl' as Ichigo calls her but I found she can be nice when she wants to be, and for some reason even though the author hasn't mentioned it…yet, it seems that she and Zakuro are very close…I mean `very close', (Mint was drinking her obligatory tea while slacking…er…working) and speaking of Zakuro well if I was still a guy I'd really like to get to know her better, well because she hot and we even have the same derived animal DNA that being that we both have a type of dog in us, but Zakuro in general all I know about her is that she is a model, but that's just it, and what I think about the girls in general, but Shujinko was a traitorous bastard as he said, and this guy known as Pie has been trying to hit on me because I'm a girl, and I really don't know why.” (As his long obligatory contemplation is done, an announcement is heard over the Café Mew Mew speakers) “Attention the café will be closing in five minutes so finish what you are eating or take it home.” “Well I guess another type of predacite is attacking.” (At this point Ribaru got slapped by Mint, Ichigo, and Zakuro for his statement) “Ribaru you know damn well not to say anything related to the dub version of our show because 4 kids is evil.” (Zakuro and Ichigo nod their heads in agreement towards Mint's statement.) “By the way say it again and we will hurt you till there is no tomorrow.” (As Mint glares at Ribaru) “Okay but we really need to get the story moving along.” “Even though almost no one reviews it.” (Skip to the lab in the café) “Girls a Kirema Anima has been spotted around the Tokyo tower area.” “So what do we have to do now?” “Well you girls will have to deal with this plant-like Kirema Anima.” (Ryou flips on a screen showing the Kirema Anima's rampage near the Tokyo tower area, which plays for a few seconds then stops) “So girls now you know your mission and do the somewhat usual butt kicking while I sit here and play this conveniently placed SNK vs. Capcom Chaos machine.”
(As he goes to play said machine the girls were getting ready to fight said Kirema Anima)
Mew Mew Ichigo Metamorphosis.
Mew Mew Mint Metamorphosis.
Mew Mew Lettuce Metamorphosis.
Mew Mew Pudding Metamorphosis.
Mew Mew Zakuro Metamorphosis.
Mew Mew Ribaru Metamorphosis.
(After the fanserviced transformation we see all of the mews at the area Ryou said here) “So this is the Kirema Anima that Ryou wants us to destroy?” (They all see the decent sized Kirema Anima) “I guess so Ichigo, I guess so.” “So girls how are we going to attack this thing?” (Just then Kish comes in) “You won't be able to attack the `thing' for I will distract you…well maybe you my little kitten.” (Kish gestures towards Ichigo at this point) “Hmm…maybe but I'm spoken for but you can have Zakuro or Lettuce.” (At this part Lettuce is well blushing, and Zakuro is acting indifferent to this.) “Hey Kish remember the plan and don't try to get with Ichigo…though you can as soon as we take this planet resources to rebuild whatever the hell we called our planet in the manga.” “Tartar why are you cussing?” “I really don't know why.” (Then Shujinko comes in) “Hello Ribaru do you remember…(For some reason he pulls out a script at this time) 'for many years we have fought for control of the temple.'” (Then Ribaru interrupts him by saying something) “Wait, wait, wait, that's a play on Viewtiful Joe 2.” “Well I must admit while you have lost most of your martial arts skills you still have some wits about yourself and gained beauty.” (As that was said, Pie all of sudden pops up) “What do you mean gained beauty Shujinko?” “Well all I'm saying is that your “fox-girl” is actually a guy.” (Pie yells at Shujinko here) “You lie like a dog Shujinko!” “He is truly a guy Pie.” (As Pie and Shujinko argue Kish begins to get impatient and has the Kirema Anima attack the mews, the thing attacks them with some of needles in which all of them avoid) “So is the only attack this Kirema has?” “No it has more fool.” (The Kirema attacks with its roots and pushes Ribaru off the platform and starts to scream) “Ahh!” “Ribaru!” (Which is what all the mews said when “she” fell) (Just then Pie catches her before “she” falls off) “uhh…thanks…Pie.” “You're welcome and I love you and I want you to be my girl.” “uh… you do know I'm a guy?” “I really don't care about that…” (Well at this time Pie was actually going to kiss Ribaru at this point but Shujinko knocked Pie from doing that) “Really did anyone want to see that?” (Just then a pack of rabid yaoi fangirls, and regular fangirls attack Shujinko pretty much occupying him, now we skip to the other mews who were fighting that plant doing a good job, and about to finish the Kirema Anima off) “Come on mews we have to finish this thing off.” “Like if you really can my strawberry.” “Oh yeah…” (Now as Ichigo sets up her strawberry bell version up, the other girls distract the Kirema Anima with their attacks.)
“Mint Echo!”
“Lettuce Rush!”
“Pudding Ring Inferno!”
“Zakuro Pure Ribbon!”
(Now after all of those attacks Ichigo finally readies her strawberry bell version up on the enemy) “Strawberry Bell Version Up!” (The attack ends up killing the Kirema Anima…as done in an obligatorily overdone style) “Well my kitten until we can think of a better plan to kill you we have to go.” (After the aliens leave, Ribaru shows up) “Hey Ribaru where were you.” “Well I had to fight my former sensei Shujinko-san after Pie saved me and tried to kiss me.” (For some reason he blushes after that) “Ribaru are you blushing?” “No I am not Mint. It's just because I've been trapped in a girl's body for a few days. I'm probably getting the hormonal effects like all people who have been turned the opposite gender get.” (They all look at the sky and notice it's getting dark) “Well we all have to get home.” (As all of the mews get ready and go home and say they're goodbyes till tomorrow, Ichigo and Ribaru have an interesting discussion about tomorrow) “So Ribaru got a uniform for tomorrow.” “No I don't why do you ask?” “Well we both have school tomorrow.” “What do you mean?” Well you're a transfer student from America all of the things have been set up for you all ready.” “Okay but I don't have a uniform, and I won't wear one because it's still too girly…(Well at this point remember those female hormones? Well they kick in here) er…forget what I said earlier, I would love to wear your back up skirt.” “Ribaru are you feeling okay?” “Yeah I'm feeling okay just the female side kicking in.” “I guess you weren't kidding about the female body affecting you in more ways than the loss of your martial arts skills.” “Of course.”
I'm going to end this very long chapter right here and say the only reason I didn't update this sooner was because I had to deal with some school projects, but any please spread the word of this fic to anyone you see cause I want reviews…but no flamers, and stay tuned for the next chapter all so decently broadcasted from Radio Hiro.
End Ch. 5