Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ The One Where Nothing Makes Sense ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch. 6: The One Where Nothing Makes Sense
By Hiro Konobu
 
(Starts off at Radio Hiro where the author is getting chewed out for forgetting to add in some key stuff in chapter five and also about the character's name that got changed into a girl in chapter one) “So author you know why you are here?” “No I don't, and who are you?” “You should know who I am after all you were the one made me like this.” “Ribaru?” “Yes it's me Ribaru the guy turned fox DNA styled mew mew girl, also I don't have a food related name, and oh yeah Ichigo is here too.” “Ichigo? What does she have to do with this?” “Well author person you were supposed to have references to the Timesplitters series last chapter and there was none and oh yeah for that…Ribaru please explain his punishment.” “Well author remember what you did to me well you're getting it too…” (Ribaru injects the author with a vial of DNA, which is unknown till the end of the chapter) “I guess I kind of deserved it...but it won't work.” “Oh it will trust me.” “You did deserve it, and the author still doesn't own anything except his fics and Radio Hiro.”
 
(The chapter starts off at Ichigo's house after some unmentioned sleep and arrangements for the “transfer student)
“So Ribaru you ready for school today?”
“Unfortunately yes.”
(Remember Ichigo's school outfit, well Ribaru is actually wearing it before heading off to Ichigo's school for the day)
“So Ribaru let me see your schedule.”
“Well okay Ichigo but why?”
“I just want to see if we some of the same classes you got.”
((As Ichigo sees Ribaru's schedule she sees that she has Algebra, Economics, (but there was a g that was accidentally put next to the first o was crossed off, If you played SSX Tricky a lot you should get this gag.) Biology, English11, Spanish 1, and Gym.))
“Hey we both have the same first and sixth classes at the same time.”
“What do you mean by that Ichigo?”
“I'm just saying we have the same classes first and sixth hour.”
(Just then a certain person comes up behind Ichigo and Ribaru)
“Hello you two pretty ladies.”
“Mark!!!! What the hell are you doing here?” (Ichigo had screamed this out and as always whenever Ichigo gets surprised her cat ears had appeared, and like, Mark being the dumb idiot he is, doesn't see it)
“So who's this?”
(As she's trying to put her cat stuff back into herself) “His real name is Masaya but as he is a pervert I don't call him by his true name but rather his dubbed name.”
“Come on Zoey I know…”
(Before he could finish Ichigo punches him into the stratosphere)
“Don't call me that horrible dub name AGAIN!”
“Okay…Ichigo I have two questions for you.”
“What are they?”
“One how come “Mark” is coming on to you when he clearly sees you don't like him?”
“Oh Mark is just a pervert that's why he does that”
“Two where is the school located?”
“Were at it right now Ribaru.”
(Ribaru looks up to see said school he was surprised that it didn't take long to get to said school)
“So this where we both have to go today for school?”
“Yep and seeing as the author cant remember the name of my school I wont go into detail about it.”
(Now Ribaru enters the school and as mostly everyone hates high school type fics unless well written I'm going to skip to Ribaru and Ichigo's first class of the day)
“Hello class today we have a new student in the class I'd like to introduce Ribaru Momomiya.” (A/N: I really didn't give Ribaru a last name and I always wondered why he looked like that even though I never explained it.)
(As Ribaru starts the class we skip over to the aliens, well just Kish and Pie who are talking about something while watching a game fight each other…also to be used as an excuse not to turn this into a high school like fic.)
“So Kish what you're saying is that Sean is like the Dan of SF3 universe?”
“Yes have you noticed his attacks?”
“Well they're not like “gadokens” or anything like that, but I liked Dan better…super taunts!”
(As Kish laughs at his bad attempt at a Sean bashing we see the computer Elena doing something stupid as she counters Gill's special)
“Man that was stupid on Elena's part because she could have just taken the chip damage.”
“Why Kish?
“It's because Gill only has one meter and that could have been the key to winning.”
(Then while that was said Gill gets K.O.'d but, due to what was mentioned earlier Gill comes right back up and beats Elena with a perfect)
“Told ya' it was.”
“Really…”
(As Pie says the last word sarcastically but then again we see Taruto coming in with a stolen copy of FFX-2, even though it's been out for a while.)
“Yo Taruto why do you have that old Final Fantasy game in your hand?”
“I wanted to play it on that PS2…”
“You will wait till we play each other on this 3rd Strike game.”
“Like that will ever end…”
(Kish and Pie begin to set it up for a couple rounds they fight for a bit as well and Taruto leaves as this was going on...I'll leave it to you to imagine what happens here.)
(At the moment we skip back to Ribaru where he is already at lunch, and talking with Ichigo about some things.)
“So Ichigo it really was the 10 dollars an hour that convinced you to work at Café Mew Mew.”
“I have no idea what you are talking about Ribaru…”
“Come on when Ryou told about the money you tried to sell out like two people I wont mention.”
“Really Ribaru…you think I'd sell out like that…like the author not doing a half-assed high school chapter.”
((A/N 2: Please we see too many of these high school fics any way so I might just skip it to after school…(He gets hit by Ribaru)))
“Look me and Ichigo already injected you so be quiet.”
“Ok.”
(Skip back to the spaceship with Shujinko looking at what happened earlier)
“Now I guess the author is getting in trouble though I should stop this right now before we have a sub-plot convoluted like the author's old SSX Switch fic, but I'll see what happens if anyone actually reviews this fic.”
(Then we see Taruto coming in going to say something to Shujinko)
“So Shujinko when is story going to move ahead in it's plot?”
“Soon very soon.”
“Why?”
“I see Ichigo walking out of her school on this already we said it was stolen plasma screen TV.”
“So great now we have to go do a typical badly written and monotonous fight scene from the author.”
“Hey at least he is bothering to continue this fic even though no one is reading it.”
“Yeah, but let's get on with the clichéd action.”
(Now Ichigo and Ribaru walk out of school currently and are talking about their gym class last hour)
“Ribaru I'm surprised you didn't get a nosebleed from all of those naked women that the author didn't mention.”
“Well for one like you said the author didn't write it in for risk of becoming a bad high school fic parody which really wasn't mentioned much this chapter, and those female hormones kicking in again.”
“That…was…too…much…information.R 21;
“Sorry Ichigo.”
(Just then Shujinko appears to taunt Ribaru even more…oh yeah and…sending out a Kirema Anima)
“So Ribaru enjoying your life as a girl as of late?”
(As Ribaru motions Ichigo to call the other mews he tries to strike back verbally at Shujinko)
“So how do you like being a sellout?”
(Shujinko sweatdrops after this remark) “…And I thought the author was running out of ideas…but never mind that, you're still just some weak girl losing all of your martial arts abilities all at once.”
“No I'm not!”
“Yes you are!”
(To save some childlike monotony between Ribaru and Shujinko this little fight goes on for about 14 minutes till the other mews appear…and transformed too by the way)
“Ribaru we are here, and you can stop trying to win a verbal stalemate.”
“Ok Ichigo, but next time I will not have the verbal stalemate with Shujinko cause I'll win and say “You are already dead.”
“Well Ribaru I guess one of the anime you had brought over…you actually memorized that famous quote.”
“Shujinko…you really take me for an idiot don't you…that Fist of The North Star DVD wasn't mine…it was…Pudding's.”
(At this point everyone was in a state of shock, even the aliens back on the spaceship, hearing the Pudding was in possession of a violent DVD like that)
“Pudding how could you be in possession of something like that!?”
“What? My father really doesn't care what I watch from Akira to Azumanga Daioh, and the stuff 4crap does on TV. Na No Da.
“Look as shocking as that monkey girl having a DVD like that…get off of me monkey girl.”
“Come on mister old person play with me. Na No Da.”
“Can we please get this battle started before the readers switch channels/fics?”
(As Shujinko looks he sees that most of them already left)
“I guess they have, but…”
(Now Shujinko normally doesn't have the power to make any Kirema Animas but Shujinko took one of the pre-made ones out this time)
“…I have this Kirema Anima made from a bird.”
(Shujinko laughs evilly but that Kirema Anima was knocked down quickly by a Mint Echo attack from mint)
“…okay but I have more.”
(As Shujinko sent four more out those four got quickly defeated as well by a Strawberry Bell, Zakuro Pure Ribbon, Lettuce Rush, and a Pudding Ring Inferno, but then they see Shujinko holding up Ribaru ready to take her to the spaceship)
“Hahaha I Shujinko only sent those weak pre-made Kirema Animas to distract you from my real goal…which capturing Ribaru for no reason whatsoever, and right out of the blue too.”
“Speaking of which how were you able to get to Ribaru in the first place?” (A curious Lettuce asks)
“Plot holes.”
(Everyone except Shujinko face faults at this statement and takes this to his advantage and leaves to get on the spaceship)
“Ribaru noooooooo!” (Which is what the whole mew mew gang said)
(Meanwhile back at Café Mew Mew)
“Keiichiro I can't belive we had any time in the last few chapters of this fic.”
“We might just have some role during the next chapter.”
“Really!?”
“Probably not…”
(Back at Radio Hiro)
“I told ya the injection isn't working.” “Just give it more time trust me, by the way Ichigo had to go somewhere if you were wondering.” “That's fine with me…it's already been close to the end of the story anyway and I…” “I what?” “You…”
(Now the author faints and wakes up later to find he's now been turned into a 10 year old female version of himself complete with white tiger genes injected into him) “Ribaru you bastage.” “Thank you.” “I should say it but…” (A few minutes later we see a tiger-like figure, and fox-like fighting at Radio Hiro)
 
Okay so the ending of this chapter was corny but I needed something to end with, and to those who will actually give this fic a chance and review you will get a cookie.
 
End Ch.6