Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Old School Methods ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch. 7 Old School Methods
By Hiro Konobu
 
(We see the two figures who are fighting from the last chapter one of them, the fox-girl like person had her appearance explained in the second chapter, but the tiger-like person who is really the author looked like this: Hair now a bit longer but still kind of short, also white, the eyes were purple the mew mew outfit we seen had was kind of like Zakuro's but only like a white version of it.) “You know Ribaru due to our fight and that long explanation we screwed up something.” “What's that?” “We forgot to give thanks to a review that we got…and give her a chocolate cookie.” “Okay then.” “Thank you Mew Ssomsie for reviewing my fic and as promised here is your chocolate cookie now on to the fic while I try to make a half-assed subplot.”
 
(Leaving off from last chapter we see the mew mew gang trying to think of a way they could get Ribaru back from Shujinko who took him away)
“We could get some rope. Na No Da”
“That really won't work…Pudding.”
“Why not Ichigo-chan? Na No Da.”
“Pudding I don't think a rope would be able to reach Ribaru.”
“Well Mint we could try. Na No Da.”
“Well I applaud your intentions to get Ribaru from the space ship, but we have a Kirema Anima that just attacked in this area girls…go now.”
(By know everyone should know what should happen after this statement, so we are going to skip to Ribaru on the spaceship having an interesting dream and before he got injected, and for a blatant excuse to move the story around)
“Now to beat this game's final boss before Shujinko comes in to bug this game more than episode 3, part 1 does.”
(A few minutes later)
“What the hell I beat Mortus, why do I still see the bad ending of “Comix Zone®”?”
(Just then Shujinko pops up behind him and says something)
“That's because you forgot to save Alyssa Cyan from her watery rocket grave, and now that we've said a spoiler for said game Ribaru mentioned earlier.”
(Now Ribaru got surprised from the sudden appearance of Shujinko)
“Ahh! Shujinko what are you doing here?”
“Just telling you it's time to get owned in some video games.”
“You're on Shujinko!”
“Just one more thing wake up.”
“What?”
“Wake up fox-girl.”
(As soon as that was said Ribaru wakes up only to find that Pie coming on to her as well as a stereo playing “Fatboy Slim-The Joker”.)
“Ahh…”
“Don't say anything my lovely little fox-girl I know what you want.” (He turns the stereo off)
“Wait umm… that's not really necessary.”
“Oh I think it is...(Now if you think that Pie was going to have a lemon well…think again.) Because I must beat you in a game of Soul Calibur 2…with Voldo.”
(Now Ribaru agrees with this and Pie brings out a PS2 with the game into Ribaru's room.)
“So Ribaru you familiar with this game?”
“Yes I am I always use either Mitsurugi, or Cassandra.”
“Good then this should be a good fight.”
(While Pie and Ribaru play SC2, Kish and Taruto talk about something)
“So Kish is it true that you actually got this X-box by stealing it from the author.”
“No, but I did give Ribaru the injection needed to make the author a 10-year old-girl mew in chapter six.”
“You know the author is going to get you back later for this.”
“Yeah, but what evidence does the author have anyway that I gave Ribaru the required vial to make the author a tiger girl.”
(Kish and Taruto laugh at this and now we skip to Shujinko who well is just meditating)
“Must think of way to embarrass Ribaru soon. Must think of way to summon Onaga without use of Kamidogu. Must find way to advertise the author's other fics. Must play more subliminal messages.”
(Okay…now back to Pie and Ribaru still playing SC2 and seeing Ribaru beating Pie in shutout fashion)
“Told ya I was good with Cassandra.”
“Yeah just wait till we go towards round two.”
(Just then Kish and Taruto enter the room kind of surprised at what Pie was doing)
“Pie what are you doing with our mew-like prisoner?”
“Just playing a game with her…my `fox-girl' love.”
“Pie! Are you trying to change this into a shonen-ai like fic?”
(Motions towards Ribaru) “What are you talking about she's all girl all right, and it's not going to be shonen-ai Kish.”
“Whatever Pie we've told you many times that your little `fox-girl' is actually an injected mew.”
“I don't need a lecture on if my love is a girl or not Taruto.”
“Look just leave `her' for now we have work to do, because of the unmentioned Kirema Anima scheme that's going on right now.”
“No I wont, I'll protect my love no matter what goes on.”
“Okay then I'll be the only one who actually goes due to Pie's love sick status, because Taruto will watch you and Ribaru.”
(At this point as Kish leaves we see Ribaru thinking about the predicament)
“Okay while playing SC2 I found out that Pie is very cool once you get know him…but any way it seems like I might be able to use this as an advantage to get out of this ship and back to Earth.”
(Okay…now we go right back to the mews who are fighting that same Kirema Anima as mentioned earlier)
Come on mews we have to destroy this Kirema Anima, besides if we do we could probably get some info on where they are keeping Ribaru.
“Strawberry Bell!”
“Mint Echo!”
“Lettuce Rush!”
“Pudding Ring Inferno!”
“Zakuro Pure Ribbon!”
(As the attacks connect we see Kish appearing out of the blue and saying the typical things to Ichigo)
“So my little kitten, are you ready to be mine?”
“No Kish, why should I?”
“Oh, because we have Ribaru on the ship right now and currently being guarded by Taruto…oh hold up I have to take this call.”
(When Kish answers his `M-Comm' he finds that Taruto is well…)
“Kish come to the spaceship we have trouble it seems that…”
(As Taruto was talking to Kish, Ribaru interrupts him)
You better tell me how to get off this ship before your little buddy here gets it.”
(As Ribaru says that he `accidentally' pushes said button he mentioned to get back to Earth)
“Hey girls I'm back.”
“Well I guess I have to get back to the ship see what damage Pie caused with his love sick, self see you later koneko-chan.”
(As Kish leaves we see all the girls except Zakuro tackle Ribaru in the fact that he came back though some questions had to be asked about some of the things that went on while Ribaru was on the spaceship.)
“So Ribaru did they do anything to you?”
“Nope, I'm perfectly fine Lettuce.” (We see Ribaru blushing immensely right here)
“Did Pie try to make out with you? Na No Da.
(When that was that said everyone one of the mews were speechless)
“Okay, but still you like Pie don't you?”
“Mint I don't know what you are talking about.”
“Oh come on Ribaru we know you like him.”
(Zakuro was snickering a little after hearing that Ribaru had a crush on one of the aliens but that was it)
“Hold it right there my former pupil.”
“Shujinko-bastage, why are you here? I thought you'd still be messing with the people at Big Mountain.”
“Oh no `Tomato' I just thought you want to check the lie I made and the mistake the author did.”
“Why did you just call me Tomato Shujinko-bastage?”
“Oh that was the mistake the author made about not making your name food related.”
“Then what about the lie.”
“Remember when I said I didn't have the Kamidogu anymore in Ch. 2 well I lied behold!”
(Now Shujinko reveals six objects that look like odd markings of sorts and starts to summon something out of weird portal)
“Hahaha, Tomato your end will be here when the next chapter comes.”
“Why is that?”
“The author is trying to use a cliffhanger plot hole like he always does, though if anyone who reads this have played MK: Deception I think you can predict what happens next.”
End Ch. 7
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………
(The author is currently trying to find a cure in his Radio Hiro station) “Let's see some remedies, some heal type herbs…nothing's in there…shoot I wonder what can cure a mew like injection.” “I don't think there is a cure for it author.” “Shut up Tomato.” “Look I'm going to end this here if you have any ideas for the subplot/cure if any please review.