Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Shaking Things Up ❯ Hiro Konobu's Big Finale ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shaking Things Up
Ch 8: Hiro Konobu's Big Finale
By Hiro Konobu
 
(Starts off immediately from last chapter but with the author and `Tomato' arguing, and Shujinko still summoning Onaga)
“My fic! My fic! Give me back my fic!”
“What! It's to late for that, just the say the disclaimer!”
“Experiment, Experiment! You just did anything you wanted to even violating the author powers rule.” (A/N: Read chapter six if you didn't get that joke)
“Just be quiet and say the disclaimer saying you don't own anything already cause the fics already running!”
“Shut Up!”
(The author punches Tomato, which will be Ribaru's name for the duration of this fic, and we start to see Onaga appearing from said Kamidogu made portal.)
“Ow! You bastage, just because you're the original author of this fic you think your god!?”
(Tomato now punches the author at this point.)
“Ahh! You're not getting away with it anymore! Hiro-rya!”
(The author does a jumping uppercut style move on Tomato.)
“Why you!? Tomato-rya!”
(Tomato does the same thing to the author as `she' did to `her'.)
“You…bastage!”
“How this?”
(More punching flies off screen as we see all of the mews positioning to attack the figure that's coming out.)
“How's this feel?”
“Not as bad as this I bet!”
“Ow! Not there!
(O_O Let's just say that the author and Tomato are having a full blown out fight.)
“By the way read Melody Hikari's fics.”
“What do they have to do with the fic?!”
(Now we see the Aliens joining in on the summoning along with more random fighting by the two sides including the author pulling Tomato's hair)
“Ow! Ow! You got my hair, my hair!”
(…Insert more random fighting…)
“Give up yet Tomato?”
“Not yet!”
“How about here?”
(Now the author and Tomato stop fighting after those lines)
“…You're pretty tough Tomato…”
“…You too, you've got guts….”
“So you're going to do it no matter what?”
“Is a Lorikeet Catholic?”
“Okay…I Hiro Konobu give my permission to actually end this fic, and say that I do not own anything except Radio Hiro and my fics.”
(Now we go over back to the main point of the story after the off screen disclaimer parody fight, and Shujinko almost finishing the summoning of Onaga)
“So uh…Tomato do you know what that thing is, and how were you able to get right back up after your fight with the author?”
“He told me it's ok, besides disclaimer fights don't really count, the author mainly likes to use white magic and to answer your second question I really don't know because the author loves to abuse plot holes.”
“Ok now what?”
“…More plot hole abuse?”
(Everyone except Tomato falls down at that statement)
“Tomato that was horrible!”
“Sorry Mint I thought it was a joke that I could abuse.”
“Nevertheless we have to destroy that thing that's coming out of that portal.”
(Now we skip to Shujinko drawing the portal ever so close to summoning Onaga)
“Damn this summoning is taking a long time, but then again don't all styles of summoning take a longtime?” *…Should have brought something to read while waiting…*
(But just then the summon that you oh so obviously know already had popped up and wanted to say something)
“You know Shujinko not all blatanized summonings are long…the long ones just happen to be in most anime…and almost all Rpg games…except FFX because those were relatively quick.”
(Now Onaga pops right back into the portal after that somewhat true statement)
“Okay then…back to the summoning.”
(Now we skip to Ryou and Keiichiro for some reason even though they probably wont put any impact for the rest of the story)
”Say Keiichiro you think the author will try an attempt to make us the main characters in a type of fic?”
“Not soon but I hear the author was going to make an update to his magical girl parody the `Orange Fun Explosion Girl' soon.”
“Why would he do that?”
“He wants to try and be toyetic in a `good way' for some reason.”
(Skip back to where we actually started this fic but this time with the aliens actually getting some lines)
“So what's that Shujinko's trying to summon out of that portal?”
“Taruto I really don't know, but I think the readers who have read in to this story far enough to read who was being summoned.”
“Well I predicted something, I remember playing a fighting game where Shujinko as young boy had been tricked into collecting stuff for a spirit named Damashi, in exchange got the ability to absorb anyone's fighting techniques, and Damashi, who in turn really turned out to be the person who Shujinko is summoning right now who is Onaga.”
“Say Pie I don't mean to be pointing out something obvious but why did you just blow the plot and ending for MK: Deception's `Konquest' mode?”
“Well I thought people who didn't haven't played that I could give some explanation on who Shujinko actually was Kish.”
“Well I guess better late than never to explain Shujinko then.”
“Exactly Taruto…look I see the portal about to open.”
(As Pie had said that line we see Onaga open his ugly visage through the portal and actually getting out of said portal)
“So Shujinko what made you actually try and summon me again you remember what happened last time?”
“So I could further humiliate Tomato, Onaga, that's why.”
“Oh I see I remember hearing something the other day about how you decided to become an evil traitorous bastard to him and turn him into a girl.”
“That's true I did do something like that.”
(Just then Tomato had something say at this moment)
“Enough of this silly banter Shujinko we have to fight now!”
”Silly little girl don't you know you can't beat me without any of your martial arts skills that have deteriorated over the past few days.”
“Shut up Shujinko! Ichigo, you and the girls take care of Onaga while I deal with Shujinko.”
“Okay but don't you need any help against Shujinko?”
“No he's my problem and I have to take care of it myself or it wont mean anything.”
“I get it now so you can get revenge on Shujinko you let us fight that ugly dragon thingy by ourselves that Shujinko summoned.”
“You do that Lettuce, while I take care of the traitorous bastard.”
(Now Tomato runs off to fight Shujinko and the mews get ready to fight Onaga, and we skip again to the aliens who just say more story filler stuff)
“So I guess Shujinko is done with the so called long summoning he did earlier on in this chapter which was to summon that Onaga guy.”
“Well you have that right Pie, and I see your love taking Shujinko on over there...you going to do anything about it?”
“Not yet Kish, but I also see your “cat-girl” Ichigo down there fighting Onaga are you aimed at helping her out as well?”
“Maybe if the situation is getting too hard for her and their friends I'll help it's not like Deep Blue is going show up out of nowhere and tell us something very important.”
(Just then we actually skip to Deep blue who is in some sort of afterlife area and sneezing after Kish's statement)
“Man I could have sworn I heard my name mentioned.”
“Man you were probably just hearing things.”
“I guess so Liu Kang.” (A/N: Read my oldest fic to get this joke)
(Now we skip back to the aliens who are still doing story filler for some reason)
“So tell me again why the author is forcing us to do some story filler?”
“Well Taruto he just wants to stall for time abuse the fact he can't do fight scenes worth anything.”
“I see, plus the author has been working on this chapter for over a month, also since this is the last chapter he's just going to finish it here, and maybe do something stupid like he did here to blatantly move the story along, oh and I see down there both yours and Pie's women are getting owned so far…you want to help them?”
(Now both Pie and Kish run off to help the girls fight both Shujinko, and Onaga)
“Well that was interesting…maybe I should help Pudding out as well…oh screw it I'm going down there too if my alien brethren want to go out in a blaze might as well join them.”
(Speaking of which we currently see the mews getting beat up by Onaga)
“Ichigo I really can't believe that none of our attacks worked on that thing.”
“I know Lettuce I can't believe that our attacks didn't work either.”
“Well what are we supposed to do against an end fic boss like person like that dragon thing over there? Na No Da.”
“Well absolutely nothing really, besides the only two people who were really able to get the best of me were Shujinko, and Scorpion…but that's about it.”
“Zakuro I've got one thing to say.”
“What is it Mint?”
“You know I've always loved you and I hope you feel the same way about me.”
“That's what you had to say Mint?”
“Yes that's what I had to say Zakuro.”
“You know Mint I've loved you too.”
That's great, but besides giving people obvious hints at the manga of this anime
We really need to get back to the story.”
“Okay then.”
“Well if you girls are done talking its time for a proverbial butt-kicking.”
“No it is not time for you will not kill my kitten for I love her.”
“Uh…yeah what my friend said over there.”
“Who the hell are you two?” (Asked a confused Onaga)
“Well I'm Kish and the guy next to me is called Taruto and…”
(Would you believe at that moment Onaga then tries to interrupt at this point but…)
“Excuse me but…”
(As Onaga tries to point it out that he was interrupted by Kish)
“Excuse me yourself we didn't interrupt you when you did your monologue so as I was saying from my last point I'm Kish and the guy next to me is called Taruto also he is pretty short.”
“Kish I'm a young kid what do you expect? I still have time to grow.”
“…Please I am getting tired of this if you want to go down in a futile blaze of glory then so be it!”
(As Kish and Taruto start to fight Onaga we skip over to where Tomato was fighting Shujinko and having a hard time trying to even get in one attack where as Shujinko was having a very easy time attacking Tomato)
“Look I'll give you a chance to back out of this Tomato on one condition.”
“What is it Shujinko-bastard?”
(Shujinko comes by Tomato then looks at her at a somewhat threatening way)
“I'll let you live if you become my personal slave for the rest of your girlish life.”
“Never! I will not succumb to a traitorous bastard like you Shujinko!”
(After Tomato had said that s/he slapped Shujinko hard)
“Foolish girl, even though you're just a weak girl your unnecessarily feisty for one…very well now you shall die, but by the hands of my weapon the Dan Tien Dao!”
(As Shujinko was readying the final blow with his weapon to kill Tomato, Pie shows up blocking the sword of Shujinko)
“What the…Pie…how long have you been acting OOC in this story?”
“Since I saw you Tomato…”
“Wait back then my name was Ribaru not Tomato, so why are you calling me that?”
It's more of the author's lame excuse using to fill in some valuable plot holes that he missed while doing this fic.”
“Again the author is abusing his plot hole privilege.”
“He is isn't he Tomato?”
“Even though I agree with the last statement I still have to kill all of you even if the author can't…wait that's been mentioned too many times so I think most of the viewing audience if any would get that over used and unfunny gag, now we start the true fight Tomato and Pie.”
(Meanwhile we see all of the other mews including Tart and Pie now fighting Onaga and holding their own against him too)
“Okay mews let's give our attacks another go with our attacks…”
“Which will obviously work due to this stupid monologue and disappoint anyone who has been following this story if anyone has Ichigo.”
“Mint! Don't play interrupting pirate on me like that!”
“…Arrrgh…”
“Okay that was a little too sarcastic.”
“Just forget about that you two and let's just defeat that dragon dude…after Pudding gets off him.”
(As Lettuce said that we segway to Pudding who is on Onaga)
“So mister dragon dude do you want to play me huh, huh, huh? Na No Da.”
“Why should I? You do know I have a world to take over don't I?”
“Nope mister dragon dude I just want to play with you. Na No Da.”
“Nice offer but, I've got a world to take over maybe later.”
“Okay mister dragon dude. Na No Da.”
(At this point Pudding gets off him)
“All right before we continue this badly written battle I'd like you to know my name is not “mister dragon dude” its Onaga now we continue.”
“Got ya we wont call you mister dragon dude but call Onasa.”
“Its Onaga.”
“Okay…Bob.”
“…Its Onaga you twice damned fools!
(At this moment after Taruto and Pie play on Onaga's name Onaga starts to blast everyone with typical fireballs that are coming out of his mouth.)
“Well I guess that big dragon now pissed that we wont call him by his actual name isn't he Taruto.”
“Well I wont call him by his real name Kish.”
(Now we skip over to Tomato and Pie who are fighting Shujinko in tandem)
“Tomato Kazekiri Fire Blast!”
(A stream of fire comes out and misses Shujinko)
“Tomato you have to do better than that if you want to even scratch me you're going to do better than that.”
(Just then Pie comes out of nowhere and socks Shujinko in the face)
“But, maybe it was more meant to be a distraction!”
“Ooh…you will pay for that. Flying Jinko attack!”
(Now Shujinko attacks Pie with the same attack just mentioned, anyway the flying jinko is basically an electrified rush attack)
“Oh yeah don't think I left you out Tomato!”
“What do you mean…wait where did you go?”
(Out of thin air Shujinko appears out of nowhere and attacks him from behind with a kick to his back)
“Oh I'm right here you fool!”
“Why you, using adaptive learning skills to take skills from any warrior you've encountered Shujinko-bastage.”
“Thank you here's one that I've even learned from you!”
(Now Shujinko prepares to mimic an attack from Tomato and now we see both of them cancel out in their attacks even though Tomato was stunned about it)
“Shujinko-bastage what have you been on?”
(We skip back to the mews and the two aliens who are having a hard time finishing off Onaga, much less trying to do some damage to him)
“Well we need to find a way to finish Onaga off.”
“Lettuce I thought we weren't going to call him by his name.”
“Oh no it was because the author wanted yet another lame excuse to be funny.”
“Well...”
(Now before Pudding reveals her plan, out of the blue Ryou comes out of nowhere with a plan to activate the portal Onaga was in earlier)
“Before you say anything me and Keiichiro have found a way to destroy Onaga…or at least hold him for next 5000-10000 years.”
“Ryou what are you talking about?”
“Look, Ichigo just listen I found a way to destroy that dragon by activating another portal and seeing as Shujinko's Kamidogu…”
(Just Then Keiichiro interrupts Ryou with an idea of his own)
“Hey Ryou can't we just destroy the Kamidogu, because I've played MK: Deception before and that was the way to weaken him.”
“Okay then Keiichiro we use your plan then mews attack the Kamidogu that have been placed in a plot advancing place.”
“Strawberry Bell!”
“Mint Echo!”
“Lettuce Rush!”
“Pudding Ring Inferno!”
“Zakuro Pure Ribbon!”
(Now when those attacks hit, five of the six Kamidogu get destroyed, but what about the sixth…well before that could happen Onaga does a huge and powerful attack which lays out everyone fighting him at the time)
“No one destroys my Kamidogu while I'm around.”
(But to Onaga's dismay a stray blast from a certain fox girl destroys the last Kamidogu)
“What the, how were you able to annihilate the last Kamidogu?”
“Well let's see you were trying to act big.”
“Yeah, but weren't you two fighting Shujinko?”
“Well we knocked him out for a few with Tomato's Kazekiri attack, and decided to sneak up on you, and that was obliterate the last Kamidogu.”
“You fool you know what that has just done?”
“Nope. Why?”
(All of sudden an obligatory portal comes out of nowhere and starts suck up everything in sight)
“That's why.”
(Now for some reason Onaga got hit by a huge rock and forced into the portal, but not before picking up a beaten up and knocked out Shujinko who all of sudden had some things to say.)
“What the Onaga! You stupid dragon why didn't you grab anyone else…”
(That was Shujinko's last statement before getting sucked into the portal)
“Well now what?”
“Tomato we have made a cure for your condition. You want it?”
“No thanks me and Pie were talking off screen and well…were going back up to space and getting hitched.”
(Just then everyone gets shocked at the last statement)
“What the hell! Tomato why do you want to get rid of your manhood for that?”
“Well Ichigo I…was never liked as a guy but when I was injected with those red fox genes I found you girls as friends and Pie really loves me so I can't disappoint him, and you are all invited to the wedding…ok, bye everyone.
(Now the aliens and Tomato leave for the spaceship)
“Well that was an interesting, yet clichéd way to say bye to Tomato.”
“Yeah, well after now what?”
(Just then some reporters come up behind the mews and want some info in what became known as The Great Onaga and Shujinko incident.)
The End…Finally
“Okay the fic is finally done and…(Notices the cure that Tomato refused to take) now I can cure myself…(But the cure gets crushed by a giant foot) what the noooooo! Not only am I going to be stuck like this, a bad reference to a classic comedy sketch show was made.” (Then again on the spaceship Tomato is laughing, because she was the one who did that)