Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Hangout: The Movie...um er..Watching. ❯ A murder...And the guests arrive!!!!!! ^_^' ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: We don't Yu-Gi-Oh or Lord of the rings!!!! or any of the other Animes.

Sirius: I hate Disclaimers!! Their annoying!!!

Disclaimer: Well why don't you fire me then!

Sirius: I have a better idea... * Takes out guns and shots Disclaimer to death!!*

Vega: What this fan fic about anyways?!?

Sirius: Well some anime characters and us are watching Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King.

Vega: Well...who's invited?

Sirius: I have a list * takes out list* Lets see.. The casts from:
*Inuyasha (Awesome!)
*Yu-Gi-Oh (Sirius: Oh goody... Seto's coming!*Sirius cackles evily* Vega: Watch it!!! He's my B-U-D-D-Y.)
*Sailor Moon(Sirius: People that I can torture for sure! Vega: If you can!!!!! *Vega pulls out ogis* Sirius moves back about 20 steps away from Vega. )
*Harry Potter (Vega: They better bring the wands that we were chosen by,over! Sirius: ...Or else!!!!! *Sirius pulls out silenced pistols*)
*Pokemon (The ones that we can actually remember. *Vega starts giggling in the background*)
*Trigun(Sirius:Well only Vash and maybe the priest...If I could actually remember his name.)
*Zodiac P.I. (We got Spica for our group though...)
*RedXIII, Freya, Vincent, and Sephrioth (Sirius: Yes, we decided to invited the insane. Sephrioth: Hey don't say insane, say it with a different, unique approach to reality!)
* Princess Mononoke (Sirius: Yeah!!! My fav movie!!)
* If you want to be in this tell us in the review!! We will only except 6 of you!!

Vega: But how the heck are we going to fit the 7'5" wolves in here?!?

Sirius: Well like this!* snaps fingers and house grow bigger* We're in a anime remember.

Vega: *Door rings* Yeah, the first guest has arrived! *Goes over to door, but comes back sad* It's Tea....

Tea: Yeah, I'm here. I wonder if Yugi will be here soon?

Sirius: *Whispers* We should take care of this problem before the other guests arrive.

Vega:*Whispers and takes out ogis* I'll go get the phone. I'll tell Spica and Bellatrix to go through the back door...

Sirius: Hey Tea, would you move 2 steps to your left?

Tea: Sure! * Does what Sirius told her*

Vega: *Sees Bellatrix and Spica through back door window* Hey Bel and Spica are here!!!

Tea: Yeah!!

Sirius: NOW!!!!!

Vega: Ready!!!!!

Bellatrix: Aim!!!!!

Spica: Fir- Wait I don't have anything to kill her with.

Narrator: You can use some of these *Makes a package of ninja death stars float down*

Spica: Thanks...*Whispers over to everyone except Tea* When the heck did we get a Narrator?!?

Narrator: My purpose was to help you on your ludicris killing spree...

Spica: FIRE!!!!! *Everyone points weapons and fires*

Tea: AHHHHHH!!!!!* Dies and evaporates into dust*

Sirirus: *Door rings* I'll get it. *Goes to door* Hey it's Harry, Ron and Hermione!!!

Vega: Yeah!!!!!!!

Bellatrix: Wow! You got them to come?

Harry: Hi!

Hermione: Hello.

Ron: What's with all the dust?

Sirius: Nothing. *Starts to whistle*

The Trio: Okay. * Takes a seat.*

Vega: Did you bring our wands?

Harry: Yes. * Hands Sirius and Vega their wands*

Sirius: Yes! Now I can take over the world!!! *Cackles evily*

Everyone: T_T'

Sirius: Just joking...*Door bell* More guests. *Goes over to door then comes back with Vash and The priest*

Vash: Hey everybody!

Sirius: I know Vash, but I forgot the priest's name. He can't tell me because I don't know his name. So we will just call him Priest.

Priest: Why am I here?

Vash: Because I made you come.

Sirius: Okay, I'll take that cross thing if you don't mind.

Ron: What is that anyway?

Priest: It just a cross with a bunch of guns in it.

Bellatrix: I brought sugar!!

Sirius: We don't need sugar. * Ding dong*

Vega: I'll get it this time!!!!! *Runs over to get the door* Oh yeah!!!!! It's the Yu-Gi-Oh cast!!!! *Finds and grabs Seto* BUDDY!!!!! ;)

Seto: Who the hell are you?!?

Vega: Buddy, if you're my buddy, then Sirius can't torture you!!

Narrator: Vega does not have a crush on Seto.

Vega: Damn straight!!!

Seto: Wait, don't I know you from somewhere?!? *Ponders really hard* Oh shit....

Vega: Don't you remember me?!? I saved your life when you got your ass kicked by one of my bestest friends...I think you met her...*Points over to Sirius*

Seto:*Makes his right hand into a fist, and starts to shake it* Shut Up.

Joey: Hahahahah! Dats' funny! Kiaba getting his ass whooped by a girl!

All girls: *Glare at Joey*

Joey: Sorry.

Yugi: Hey wheres Tea? She got here before us?

Sirius: She left. Said something about a meeting a three headed snake. ( Note: Cama Zot'z the lord of the underworld and the dead!he is a three headed serpant!!)

Door: Ding dong.

Vega: Yeah! More guests are here!!!!

Bellatirx:*Singing* If your evil and you love it clap your hands...

Malik, Marik, Bakura, Vega, Sirius, and Bellatrix: *Clap hands*

Door: DING DONG!!!

Sirius: *Runs to door* Hello!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's The SAILOR SCOUTS * Runs to others, and hides behind Yami*

Yami:*Looks at Sirius* What are you doing?

Sirius: Sailor Scouts scare the hell out of me... So I'm hiding!

Yami: Whatever. * Rolls eyes*

Vega: Yeah!!! The Sailor Scoutsirius: Red XIII !!! Freya!!! Vincent!!! *gasp* Sephiroth!!!

RedXIII: Hey Sirius, can we watch the movie now

Vega: Not yet! Or else the party will be screwed!!!!!!

Mokuba: Well who else is coming? * Does something cute!*

Spica: MY BUDDY!!!!! *death hug*

Mokuba: Help me,you idiots!!! X_X

Sirius: *Singing* Lets talk this over. It's not like were dead. Was it somethin' I did? Was it somethin' you said? Don't leave me hangen' in a city so dead held up so high on such unbreakable thread....

Everyone:0.o

Sirius: Wh- *Ding dong*

Lyco: Hey Veg. There's a weird guy with white hair, and puppy dog ears at the door. He got some weird friends too.

Vega: Is he also carrying a long, freakishly cool sword,too?

Lyco: I haven't asked or seen it yet. *Asks Inuyasha to pull out a long sword* Yep. ^_^'

Vega: Then you're talking to Inuyasha and his friends. I'd better let them in if I were you, or Inuyasha will slice,dice and mice you!!!!! ;)

Harry: Why would he do that?

Sirius: Because he has a short temper like me! ;)

Inuyasha: Why is your bro a baka Vega?

Vega: Don't know. I think he was born that way... ^_^'

Sirius: *singing* Who knows what could happen. Do what you do just keep on laughin'. One things true, always a brand new day, I'm going to live to today, like my last day.

Vega: Sirius stop singing!!!!! @_@

Vash: I don't mind!

Priest: Of course you don't.

Kagome: I thought we were watching a movie?

Sirius: RedXIII already asked that. Now scroll up, and read what Vega told him.

Kagome, Sango, and Miroku:* Looks at what Vega said* Oh okay!

Door: * For the last time* DING DONG!!!!!!

Sirius: That must be our last guests!! So many guests....

Vega: I'll get it!!! * gets door* San's brothers and also San.* Walks in San and wolves behind them. Seeing S. Uranus San freaks and kills her!!!*

Sirius: Yeah!!! * dose happy dacne*

S.S: Noooooooo!!!

San: I love to kill S.S

Dojo (san bro i gave him a name): I'll eat her remains * eats remains*

Vega: Hey where are the pokemon people.

Sirius: They said they be late...

Vega: Okay we'll start the moive in the next chapter!!

Vash: So see ya!!!!

Priest: Please don't make him do that again.

Sirius: But he my Buddy!!!

Vash: I have a Buddy!!!!!

Bellatrix: What about me!? I don't have a buddy!

Ryou: I'll be Your Buddy!!!

Bellatrix: Yeah!@! ^___^ Bye.

Narrator: The whole killing Tea part was for the Tea Haters!!! ( Sirius: Like me!!) for you Tea Lovers you have some F****ing issues!

Yugi: You killed Tea?!?

Sirius: No like I said she left...*sweatdrop*Damn you Narrator.V. All Hail Foamy!!!!^_^