Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Hangout: The Movie...um er..Watching. ❯ Da' Thing.... and LOV E?!? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:W-* Gun shot is heard... falls dead*

Sirius: Hey, Foamy is here to do the disclaimer!!!

Foamy: Sirius, Vega, and Fallin Dark Angel don't own anything!!!!!!!! Where's my acorns!! * Vega hands Foamy acorns* Yeah!!!

Sirius: Okay, Fallin Dark Angel is here to help us out!! (She will be called Angel for short!!)

Angel: Can Vash be my buddy?

Sirius: Sure.

Angel: Yeah!!!!! *Hugs Vash*

Vash: Yeah!!!!! * Hugs Angel*

Wolfwoods:(Thanks for give us his name Angel!!) Oh dear lord! * Tries to pry Angel and Vash apart but fails*

Sirius: I invited The One Winged Angel but we will call her: Oblivion.

Oblivion: Yeah. *Goes over to Sephiroth* Will you be my buddy?!?

Sephiroth: Sure!!

Oblivion: Yeah!!! *Hugs Sephiroth*

Vega: Now you need a buddy Sirius.

Sirius: But who shall be my buddy? * Turns to Yami* Will you be my buddy?

Yami: Uh................s-sure??

Sirius: Yeah!!!!!! * Goes over to hug Yami but-*

Yami: NOOOO HUUGGG!

Sirius: *Tear* No Hug..... Fine!!!

Yami: Oh.....okay. You win! *Hugs Sirius*

Everyone: Awwww......

Sirius: Yeah!!!!! *Gives Yami death hug*

Yami: *Choking for air* C-an-'t b-r-eathe S-s-s-s-irius!!!!!

Sirius: * Lets go of Yami* Sorry. That's the last time I'm changing my buddy!!!

Angel: Aren't we going to start the movie in this chapter?!?

Sirius: Yeah. You have to get the.. thing!

Vega: What THING?!?

Sirius: The Thing!!

Vega: WHAT THING!!!!!!? *Thinks* Inuyasha?!? *Grabs Inuyasha*

Sirius: No!!

Inuyasha: I am NOT a THING!!!!!

Kagome: He certainly has a... * Whispers to Vega*

Vega: I THOUGHT you were a VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kagome: Ever read Divine? ( We don't own! Someone else does!!!)

Vega: Ohhhh...okay.

Sirius: You guy have to get the thing, or the movie's not going to start!!!

Vega: *Thinks, then grabs Yami* Yami?

Sirius: *Drools then slaps self* AHHHHHH NOOOO!!! THE THING!!

Everyone: WHAT THING!!!!

(3 hours later!!)

Sirius: THE REMOTE!!!!!!!!

Vega: Oh!!!! *Grabs remote, then hands it over to Sirius*

Everyone:WHAT!?!?!?!? *Topples, and then sweatdrop*

Harry: You wanted the REMOTE?

Sirius: Yeah!

Miroku: Then why didn't you say so?

Sirius: I did it to annoy you, all!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Joey: Wow! Ya suck, ya know dat!

Sirius: Shuddaup

Tea: You know what that means!!

The Nocturna Starz: How the hell did you get back here from... Hell?!?!?

Tea: Nothing can stop Tea!!!!!!

Cama: *Bursts through the floor in snake form!!!* You, Tea, have displeased me for the last time!!! * Middle mouth opens, and swallows Tea!*

Tea: AHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cama: That tasted good n- * Stops because of screaming* Oh will you shut up!!!

Tea: NEVER!!!!

Cama: Fine!!! Bats of my belly!!!

Everyone: EWWWWWW!!!!!!

Cama: Eat her!!!! * Munching sound is heard!!*

Tea: AHHHH-.....

Yu-Gi-Oh cast:........ Tea?!?

The Nocturna Starz: That was....uh.. an imposter. We had to take care of her!

Yu-Gi-Oh cast: Well in that case...BE OUR GUESTS, AND EAT HER ALIVE!!!!!

Sirius:*Turns over to Cama* Cama, you can go to human form!

Cama: *Human form now* Sorry overreacted.. I brought Nocturna and Nucurma!

Vega: NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...... * Sits down, and rocks back and forth*

Yami: Hey, Nocturna's here!!! My buddy!!!

Nocturna:* Finds Yami, and hugs him* Buddy...

Sirius: Damnit!!!!!! I got to find another buddy!!!!! *Turns to Yugi* Will you be my buddy?!?

Yugi: Sure!!* Hugs Sirius*

Sirius: Yeahness!! *Hugs Yugi*

Everyone: Awwwwwww....

Sirius: *Gets up, and goes over to Nocturna* Nocturna, I need some help...*Starts to whisper to her*

Nocturna: I can take care of that. *Summons staff and bottle, and goes over to Yugi* Can you get this open for me? I am having trouble...

Yugi: Okay. Whatever. *Opens bottle, and a swirling mass of air comes out* What the?- * Yugi is now taller, and *cough* SEEMS to have a GROWTH SPURT...*

Oblivion: What the heck is that?!?

Nocturna: *Grins* It's instant growth.

Angel: Wow! That is so cool!

Nucurma: I'm so bored... Let's start the movie!

Oblivion: Well okay.....

Sirius: Okay.. *Turns on TV, on to a channel that sucks like a bucket of ticks* Okay I'll change it. *Trys to change, but nothing happens*

Angel: O.K. This is really freaking me out. What if.. What if the tv's possessed, and if we watch it till the end, the phone will ring, and a voice will say that we will all DIE WITH IN SEVEN DAYS!!!! ( We don't own this line, or this channel sucks like a bucket, or ticks line, or the next line!!!!!)

Oblivion: Or...Is she using the wrong remote? *Pulls one of Angel's ears* Now you really shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Angel: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay!!!

Vega: Now... Where's the right remote?!?

Seto: Maybe if you didn't play around so much, we'd be watching the movie!

Vega: * Glares at Seto* You want to run that by me again, buddy??

Seto: No... I'm afraid if I say it over, I might overload that pea brain of yours! (We don't own this line,either.)

Vega: That's it! You're going down, Seto!!!!!!!!!!!! *Beats the living Hell out of Seto*

Seto: Owchie!!!!!!!!

Sirius: *Grinning the grin of grins*

Everyone: What's up with her?!?

Sirius: *Notices the bunchs of eyes looking upon her* I'm just really happy about the pic one of my friends made for me of Yugi and me...*Goes of into a daydreaming state*

Yugi: Crap....*Blushes*

Vega: Is there something you're not telling us?!?

Sirius: *Snaps out daydream* No! *Starts to blush along with Yugi*

Angel: Where can we see this so called picture?

Sirius: Well, you go to that shiny button up there that says Fan Art, and then type in to the search "A New Friend" (That's the title!!) *Goes back to daydreaming*

Everyone: * Looks up at shiny button* Ooooo, shiny!!!

Sirius: If you all want to go look at it, go ahead!!

All except Yugi and Sirius: Okay!! *Leaves!!!*

Sirius: All alone...except us...

Yugi: Crap, crap, crap, crap!!!!!

Sirius: What's wrong?!?

Yugi: Nothing, just like sayin that word! *Starts blushing, then leans down to tell Sirius whats he's thinking*

Sirius: *Blushes beet red, flattered* ....Yugi....I-I didn't k-now that you felt that way about m-m-m-me!

Yugi:*Smiles then leans down to KISS Sirius* (We hope we don't [wink wink] get flames for this!!!!! ;) )

Sirius:*^_^ Is happy! *

Vega& Lyco: *Comes sneaking around the corner* J.R.(Lyco's REAL name), I think we should leave them alone at least for this special moment...*Grabs Lyco and starts to sneak off but...*

Lyco:*Gawks at Sirius and Yugi* Oh my freakin Goddess!!!!! Sirius, Yugi what the heck are you guys doing?!?!?!

Vega: *Hits him in the back of the head* You BAKA!!! Sirius is now going to kill you, dumbass!!!!!

Lyco: Good point. Should we run now or later?!?

Sirius: *Breaks apart from Yugi* You, Lyco, must stay!!! YOU need run!!!!! Not Vega!!!

Lyco: Crap...*Turns to Vega* Help..me......PLEASE?!?

Vega: You got yourself into this, you can get yourself out...

Yugi: Should we sacrifice him to Ra or Anubis? Take your pick....

Lyco: I thought Egyptians didn't believe in human sacrifices! *Begins to run* You know what, I'll won't be back in the next two chapters!!!

Yugi & Sirius: Oh no you don't!!!!!!!! * Runs after Lyco*

Everyone: *Comes back* What happened here?!?

Sirius & Yugi: *Stops and blushes* Uh..... nothing!!!!!

Vega: Yeah it nothing... just fun little chase.

Everyone: Wheres Lyco?

Sirius: Dunno..

Ron: Thats my line!!!

Seto: *Looks around* Where's my brother?!?

Dojo: On my back.

Mokuba: Hi Seto.

Sirius: Okay till the next cha-

Everyone:WHAT ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!!

Sirius: We have to start that in the fourth chapter.

Foamy: Fine!!!

Vega: I have an idea that you will all like A LOT!!! MUWAWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyone: What?

Vega: If you know the likes of K-A-R-A-O-K-E....

Everyone: No way......

Vega: Yes way... We will start a karaoke contest, and someone will win a great prize......

Everyone: Oooooooooooo! Prize!!!!!

Vega: ......Then we WILL start the movie!!!!!

Angel: Till.......

Oblivion: Next time........

Sirius & Vega: All Hail Foamy!!!!

Foamy: HOOO HAWWW!!! This is Your Lord and Master Foamy.. Signing out!