Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Doesn't need a title, the adveturus adventures of Kimar and Vetar ❯ Ch.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Neerp: I'm back!

Rem: Oh no!

Neerp: Silence! The almighty iatay-chan has ordered me to post the second chapter... so I will.

Rem: Am I in this one yet!

Neerp: Yes Rem... anyways, if you want a disclaimer, it's in the first chapter. To refresh you memmory, here's the key from last chapter:

(blah) Kimar's thoughts

((Blah)) Vetars thoughts

<Blah> other's thoughts

(Neerp note: Blah) Me

"Blah" Speach in common from DL

"*blah*" speach in Japanese

'*Blah*' speach in DL elfin

'blah' speach in demon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*

Doesn't need a title

The adventures adventures of Kimar and Vetar

Ch.2

Get away

"We have to act fast, or someone will find us." Vetar's red eyes scanned the surrounding area. "We can head twords Suman, then we'll miss my father's serch party." Kimar blinks. (This is happening WAY to fast..) "Slow down here, we've only just met, and you want to run off with me?!" "Yup." Vetar flashes the elfin prince a sly smile. "Why not?" "We just met." "And?" "And you don't know what kind of person I am!" The short demon laughs, "I've been watching you..." "Okay, That's a little creepy..." Vetar smiles. "True, but you're so amusing... I like to watch you mock your teacher." "Kentar?" "Ya.." The two sat in silence for a moment, Thinking about their next move. "I'll get some supplys for the road," Kimar says, "You wait by the wall." He points at the wall Vetar came over. Vetar nods, "Okay, but be quick, it's not like I'm not obviously a demon." Kimar nods, and dissappears into the palace.

King Senta knocks on his son's bedchambers door. '*Kimar.. are you in there?*' No answer. '*Kimar.. Kimar?*' Finaly The king just opens the door. Empty. There was no one in the bed, and most of the clothes were missing. '*KENTAR!!!*' The mage enters the room, his red hood concealing his face. '*Yes my lord?*' '*Where's my son?*' '*He told me that he was going to take a nap about an hour ago, he should be in here, my lord...*' '*Well he's not now is he!*' Indeed, as stated befor, Kimar was NOT in his room. Kentar noticed a peice of paper on the nightstand. It read:

Dear Father:

I am leaveing on a quest to end the war. Don't bother comeing for me, for I

will not come home alive untill my task is complete. I am going with the prince

of Urala, Vetar. He has told me he won't let you take us, and let you live.We

Both agree this war must end.

~Kimar~

and Vetar P.s: forget you! were gone!

Kentar blinks. *'The nerve of that demon!*' The king snarls. '*How could that boy just... Run off with that... that... BARBARION!*' and so the king went to his own chambers, fumeing. '*My only son, a triador!*' The mage shakes his head, leaving in a rustle of red robes.

Dark elfs and Mages

Vetar awakes to the smell of breakfast. "MMM! Smells good!" Kimar smiles. The two were only on the outskirts of Filar, with a long way to go. "We should reach Suman in about, three to four days," Vetar notes, looking at a map he had found in his pack, after eating his food. "Where did you get a pack?" "When you went to get your stuff I got it." (Neerp note: Fast little bugger he is, can't catch him for the life of me!) "Father should find our letter soon." And as if to back up Kimars sentance, the citys alarms went off. "Joy...." Vetar sighs. Rustleing in the bushes get the boy's attention. "KIMI!" "Linn!! W-what are you d-doing here?!" "I was going to ask you that!" The blonde elfgirl came out of the bush, and brushes off her dress. "I'm leaveing." Kimar states. Linn's clear ice blue eyes widen, "But Kimi you can't!!" ((Why are they talking in common, so I can understand?)) Vetar shifts impationtly, waiting for this girl to leave. Instead, she grabs Kimar by the arm and starts pulling him. "Linn I'm leaveing this Damn jail I called home! Now stop!" He pulls his arm away from Linn's grip. "Ahem," Vetar makes himself known, "We need to get going now." "Yes... Lets go." Kimar turns away from the now crying girl.

"What was that about?" "She's my fiancé..." "Huh.. and what's with.. 'Kimi'" "That's what she calls me.. I've never liked her..." "Arranged huh?" "Ya.." They had reached a clump of woods, which they were now walking through. After about three days, they come upon a campsite. Vetar takes Kimar by the waist, causing him to get slightly flustered, and jumps into the tree. "Shhhhh.." Kimar nods. He then spots his ONLY friend from childhood., Soll, an elf who was thrown (Neerp note: Litteraly) from Filar, for useing black magic. He appeared to be talking with a group of srange (Neerp Note: *Snicker*) people. "We'll leave tommarow." One of the others said. He was leaning on a staff, and had his hood drawn over his face. He too was a black mage, and his voice was very soft. (N/N: Guess who..) "But, " Soll begins, in the cool, calm voice Kimar remmembered, it was also thick with an elfin accent. (N/N: Why? CUZ I SAID SO!) "Why should we belive your story of this goddess coming from another world!" "Why," Yet another balck mage asks, "Would my Shalafi (N/N: Spelling? is that right? Oh! For those who don't know, I belive, now I may not be right, that is Dragonlance elfin for master, I think, which happens to be what Dalmar calls Raistlin.) and I lie about something like this?" "He has a point Soll," Another mage says. This one has his hood down, he had long hair. VERY long, in fact it reached his knees, you know, that kinda long. His dark, grayish-blue eyes seemed like they could look into your soul. (N/N Creepy huh? Rem: --_--o I am not) "Rem..." "Lets just give this a wirl, eh?" The man, apperently named Rem, said. "I have nothing better to do." A man, about a head shorter than Rem, said. This one's hood was down most likely because of the way his hair spiked up, rather unnaturaly. He, like Vetar, had red eyes, and stood inbetween Rem, and a man with his hood pulled up. This man spoke next, "Why choose us?" "You are among the strongest mages of this world, you don't have to come with us, but know this: Takisi WILL try to take this world, and if we don't try to stop her, she shall win." The man who just stood smiles, and trows off his hood, his long crimson hair falls around his sholders, his green eyes sparkle. "I know, I was just testing you, Dalamar." "Kurama... I should have known..." "Ahem," The mage with the staff coughs, "We shall gather our, companions, and meet you all here later." He coughs again, then whips the blood from his lips. "Come, Dalamar." The other mage nods, and they both leave.

"Goddess!?" Kimar whispers to Vetar, alarmed by the mage's conversation. "We need to learn more about this..." Kimar wobbles, "Vetar, i'm gonna-" He falls from the tree with a crash. "Who's there!?" Rem asks, hearing the fall. Kimar stands, smiles sheepishly and says, "I'm Kimar, prince of Filar..." Rem smiles, "Well hello there Kimar, I'm Rem Soatome, this here is Hiei, and Kurama!" He points to his friends."Hnt" "well, It's very nice to meet you, your highness." Kurama says. "Please, call me Kimar, oh! And this is my companion Vetar, prince of Urala!" "Humf." "Well, Hullo!" Kurama says cheerfully. Vetar glares down at him. "oookay... what are you two doing so far from home?" "Were, ummm..., running away. We would like to help you fight this goddess." "We would?" "Vetar!" Kurama smiles. "I'll ask Tanis," "Tanis?" "You'll meet him soon...."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Neerp: Well, next chapter we meet the companions YAY!!

Rem: I WAS IN THIS ONE! *Happy i-am-in-the-fanfic-dance*

Neerp: Reveiw please. I'll cry if you don't!

Rem:She will to, and I have to deal with her...

Neerp: Oh be quiet! I'm not that bad...

Rem: Just ask Raistlin...

Neerp: --_--

Rem: And Yami...

Neerp: Okay, dieing his hair pink was Fruitcake's idea! I swear!

Rem: Sure....