Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Doesn't need a title, the adveturus adventures of Kimar and Vetar ❯ Ch.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Neerp: We're back!

Rem: MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Neerp: Two chapters in one day...

Rem: WE'RE ON FIREH!

Neerp: ¬¬ Rem, I might have to hurt you...

Rem: *Sniffle*

Neerp: Disclaimer is in the first chapter, and my little guide thing is in the last chapter.

Rem: To lazy to copy and paste...

Neerp: YES! ><

Rem: Thought so...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Doesn't need a title

The adventures adventures of Kimar and Vetar

Ch.3

The companions

While they waited for the two black mages to return with their friends, Vetar and Kimar learned alot about the three boys, Rem, Hiei and Kurama. Rem was a twenty-one year old martial artist, who helped with his brother Ranma's dojo. They also learned that Rem was taken away from the Soatome's when he was five, by an organization who stole children and trained them to be killers. Rem left that place at the age of twelve. That's when he met Hiei. They stayed together and became theives together. At the age of sixteen Rem found that he was in love Hiei. But that relationship broke when Rem had to leave to help his family. He resighned from the group that Hiei and him had created. This group was Hiei, Rem, Kurama, and a demon named Goki. (Neerp note:Spelling?) The three who were left went on and stole three very important items from spirit world. Long story short, the spirit detective, Yusuke Urimeshi (Neerp note: Again, spelling?) got back the items, and Hiei and Kurama were put on probation, and added to the spirit detectives. Goki was killed. The spirit dectectives got time off, and Kurama and Hiei reconnected with Rem. They ended up meeting up with a group known as the companions, and found a portle to Celin.

Rem stoped talking there, saynig they would here the rest later. "Long story.." Soll says. "That's just Rem's life... and part of Mine and Hiei's" Kurama says. They heard the sound of horses hooves comeing. "Ah! There here!" Rem says. One of the people, a rather short one at that, got down from his horse and latched himself to Kurama. "Tasshoff-to-much-love!!" "Sorry Kura!" The small boy says. "Who's this?" "Well, I'm Kimar, prince of Filar, this is Vetar, prince of Urala, and this is my childhood friend Soll," Kimar says. "Well then, I'm Tasslhoff Burrfoot! I'm a Kender!" He holds his hand out to Kimar, who shakes it. "I'm Tanis Half-elfin." Kimar smiles at the man with redish brown hair, whom just extendid his hand to him. "I'm Caramon Majere (Neerp note: I don't think I spelt that right, but all are welcome to correct me) and this is my brother Raistlin." "I'm Tika, Caramon's wife." "My name is Riverwind." "Sturm Brightblade." "Flint fireforge, nice to meet you." "Goldmoon." (Neerp note: By the way, in this fic, Sturm and Flint were brought back by Koenma, cuz he's Koenma and he can do that.) Kimar smiles and shakes everyone but Raistlins hand. "It's very nice to meet you all!" Vetar refuses to sake anyone's hand, being that he's Vetar, and has an attatude. "Vetar is a bit, well, stubbern." Kimar says. Tanis chuckles, "Like someone we know?" He elebows Hiei. Hiei glares at the half-elf, "We should get to the point." "Right..." Rem nods."As we learned from Koenma," Tanis begins, "Takisis is comeing to take over this world." "Why is the question." Rem says, looking up from whatever it was he was tinkering with. "Yes, we belive she may be trying to get to your world..." "Or she might just be bored." Caramon suggests. "True," Tanis says, "but no one group can do this alone." "We need a superarmy." Rem adds, "I'll get my brother and our friends." "We'll tell the other spirit detctives." Hiei says. Kurama nods, "And I have someone I know who could be of help." "Can you three fight?" Hiei asks Soll, Vetar, and Kimar. "Soll and I can, but Kimar might need training." Vetar answers." Rem nods, "He can train with Kurama and Caramon, how long do we have?" "Three months, anything over that, and the queen will be to strong." Raistlin says in his creepy, soft voice. (Neerp note: *Shivers*) "Lets go..." Kurama says.

The mission

Ranma Soatome yawns loadly. <It's been almost a year since we last heard from Rem, where the hells is that guy?> He forced himself of the couch, and went into the kitchen. <Hmmmm... nothing to snack on...> "Wait for breakfast Ranma," Kasumi says. Ranma sighs and nods, going back into the livingroom. There was a knock on the door. "I've got it!" Ranma calls. "Rem! Long time no see bro!" Rem smiles and returns his brothers hug. "Ran, I need you to call Mousse, Shampoo, Ukyo and Ryouga." (Neerp note:Whom got an apartment, GO RYOUGA! *Dons pompoms*) Ranma blinks, "What for Rem?" "Just do it, tell them it's urgent."

The group sat in the Tendo's liveingroom, looking a bit confused. "What's this about, suger?" Ukyo asks Rem. "We have a problem.. The goddess of Darkness, Takisis, is trying to take over a world called Celin, and may try to come here, we need your help to stop her." Akane Raises her eyebrow, "I've seen and heard som pretty crazy stuff, but this takes the cake Rem." "Belive me, I couldn't make this up." Ranma nods, "Okay Rem, we'll help." "Good, lets find Tanis, he'll get us back to Celin." "First, lets pack.." "Good idea Ran.." Rem smiles.

Yusuke's eyes widen, "You're jokeing, oh Kurama please say you're jokeing..." "No Yusuke, we need to defete the goddess of Darkness." Kurama says Matter-o-factly. Kuwabara laughs, "There's no goddess of darkness Kurama!" "You'll see." Hiei says. Kuwabara and Yusuke look at each other, then Yusuke says, "I'm game guys, you Kuwa?" "Ya, sure." At this point, a man with redish-brown hair, and a beard enters. "Rem's party is ready, how about you guys?" "I have to find someone, I'll be there as soon as possible." Kurama says. "We're ready." Yusuke says.

They all meet at the Tendo home at 2:00pm. Tanis opens the portle to Celin, and nods to the others. The mission had begun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Neerp: Who is it Kurama went to get?

Rem: I know this one!

Kurama: Shh! They have to wait for next chapter!

Rem: *Sniffle*

Step: REVIEW PLEASE! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!