Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Genie Of The Chimes ❯ Once Upon A Time... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wassup people?! This is Angel with my first fanfic on mediaminer!!!
Hiei: -_- shut.up.for.once.in.your.freakish.life.
No!
Hiei:*unsheathes katana*
O.O…well then who will tell the story?!
Hiei: No one! That's the point!
^^”….excuse Hiei he's being a ba-
Hiei: *glares*
-aaaaa I'm a sheep!
Hiei: o.O
As I was saying, This is my first story on mediaminer! I have a strange liking for music boxes and you might understand parts of this story better if you read my Music Box poem. It's where I got the idea for this story…along with one of my favorite writers on another site…but it's not the same thing..her's is just a genie of a bong thing…she inspired me. I wrote this. So it ain't plagerism! Not even close! Sorry..I get slightly paranoid about things..heh heh…
Hiei: SHUT UP!
Ok fine on with the story.
Disclaimer: I in no way own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of it's characters but I own this fanfic and the characters I created.
I do own the song lyrics though!!! So ask me before you use them at angelofscreams96@sbcglobal.net!!!!
 
 
“Why did you leave me to pick up the pieces?
Is it too much to ask for you to be decent?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHWOOOOOOAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!
I used to see the light,
That shined behind your eyes.
But now, I see
You don't, love me.
 
Your kisses they pain me
And my end is waiting
So why,
Do you,
Do the things you shouldn't do?
 
My heart runs with blood
But so does my love
 
Why did you leave me to pick up the pieces?
Is it to much to ask,
For you to be decent
 
Your kisses they pain me
And my end is waiting
My heart runs with blood
But so does my love….
 
Inside…I die….
But I…don't cry…
For YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!
Why do you do the things you shouldn't do?
My heart runs with blood…
But so does my love…”
 
 
The song ended as your voice faded with it. You stood<BR> from the large black piano and smoothed out your<BR> dark green shimmering skirt and walked across the<BR> hardwood flooring to the radio on the other side of<BR> the candle-lit room.
 
You clicked the radio on but all it received was static. Sighing, you pulled your red, purple streaked, hair back into a bun and then released it to fall down to your mid back, glistening. You turned off the radio and your purple eyes searched the large, spacious room. The room consisted of one large window, with thick dark green drapes, a queen size dark green satin and oak canopy bed, with light green sheer drapes around it, the large, dark oak armoire with the large shining mirror, the large dark-wood oak ceiling beams a little over 30 feet high, the dark-wood oak paneled walls, the large black piano in the center of the 70x75ft room, the large dark oak doors at either ends of the room, the large dark-wood oak desk with the quill, ink, and parchment centered upon it with the lit wax candle in the top left corner, and last but not least the 1x1 ft dark-wood oak polished music box with small golden handled drawers.
 
Your shiny black strapped shoes clicked against the flooring and echoed throughout the room. Once you reached the music box which lay on the floor against the wall you picked it up gently and turned it away from you so the small golden, oval shaped, knob faced you. You turned the knob around and around as small clicking noises emitted from inside the box. When the knob would no longer turn you turned the box to face you again, and lifted the lid while setting it back down on the floor in front of you. As the lid opened, a small golden fairie on a golden spring began to twirl in place as melodic chimes emitted from the box.
 
Each chime echoed throughout the room and off every wall. You smiled lovingly at the mirror that had been revealed on the underside of the lid when you lifted it, and stood up off of your knees. For each chime echoing throughout the room you took a step.
 
 
Soon you were twirling and leaping across the floor on tip-toes as your elegant green skirt poofed out around you along with your long beautiful hair. All the while a smile of pure happiness, love, and understanding took it's rightful place across your plump rosy lips.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This is the prologue. I hope you enjoyed it. This is just meant to give you a feeling for Sieta's personality. Check back soon because I should be updating really..well..soon. =) Thanx for reading! Please review! I'd like to know what you thought. It's my first try at this type of thing. Check back soon! -Angel