Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The confused ❯ the not so forgoten love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mark: * lightly taps Brit's foot with his own*
Brit…
Mark: *continues to tap *
Brit: Um I know you might not mean to but your foot is tapping mine.
Mark: oh sorry * face is all red *
Brit: its ok Mark * blush then looks away bashfully *
Student on right of Brit: you look cute what's your name?
Brit: um Brit well actually its Britini but I like being called by my nickname Brit but im babbling what is your name?
Joey: * laughs at me as if my embarrassment was joyful * its Joey.
Meanwhile:
Mark: *looks away as well *
Yusuke: (talks extremely clearly in his sleep as usual) do it
Mark: are you talking to me?
Yusuke: you idiot make your move she likes you to.
Joey: * slips Brit a note *
Brit: * picks up note*
Mark: * tries to take Yusuke's advice falls on floor cuz Brit moved away *
Yusuke: smooth move
Mark: * reads note while trying to get up off the floor*
Note reads: Meet me in the class across the hall
Joey
Mark: *red in the face * are you actually going?
Brit: not unless you don't want me to.
Mark: just go ahead go
Brit: but M- (is cut off)
Mark: Do it I don't care!
Brit: you don't mean that!
Mark: (kind of smilingly) I know but my feelings can't get in the way of your love life.
Brit: * looks in his eyes* but Mark I lo… * the bell rings *
Mark: ha, saved by the bell
Lisa: huh? What? DUDE THAT'S SO NOT FAIR KURAMA WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!
Brit: u r such a weirdo.
Lisa: O WELL \/ ^_^ \/
Brit: riiiiiiiiiiiight
Joey: shall we leave? * Practically running out the door *
Brit: um bye Mark cya next block class * fallows Joey's actions while looking back at Mark*
Mark oh all right come on Lisa *grabs her by the uniform like I had earlier while grabbing the books of the 3*
Lisa: NO IM NOT GOING YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!! (She is little cranky after sleeping)
Brit: * walks in the room across the hall * um hi
Joey: close the door behind you
Brit: uh right * shuts door* aren't we going-
Joey: I can't believe you * he says with a cold-ish type voice*
Brit: I don't know what you're talking about.
Joey: come on it hasn't been that long. I went to you're school looking for you I found your first block class and got sucked into this place like you. But when I got here my house was here for some strange reason. Well I don't want you sleeping here tonight so would you and your friends come over the first house on the right of the entrance of the school for a place to sleep?
Brit: um ok but I have a question why were you looking for me in the first place?
Joey: why? Ha why? Cuz I love you Brit.* he reaches for me then grabs and holds me tight kissing me softly on the cheek*
Brit: Joey I…I…I…* utterly red in the face that she is barely conscious*
Joey: you don't have to tell me I know you do *He grabs my hand just so we could hold hands *
Brit: * I open the door to walk outside as I see Mark asleep holding mine and his books I let go of Joey*
Joey: what are you doing?
Brit: * I start creeping up on him * da dant da da da dant da dahhh (reach Mark and im my usual enthusiastic self) HELLO! WAKEY WAKEY! MARKY WARKY!!!!
Mark: AHHHHHHHHH I WASN'T SLEEPING HUH?
Ashley: (hiding the whole time) hahaha that's so funny!
Brit: uh hm…. * walks up to Ashley* I HAVE ACAT!!!
Ashley: I HAVE A MOMMY!!!!
Joey/Mark: * look at each other then hold their heads in theirs hands*
Brit: ME 2 LETS GO 2 CLASS* Grabs mark and Joey's hands rushes up the stairs to the next class with Ashley fallowing*
[We burst through the door to our next class]