Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The confused ❯ Partys over? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok again I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho and I also do not own the various song lines I put in my story.
 
Lisa: touching just great you two lovebirds! Oh the young love is just too much come here Kurama * gloms him till he cant breath *
Kurama: …Help….
Brit: why should we she's having fun.
Mark: 9_9 this is very tiring. Hey! Where are we gunna sleep tonight any way?
Brit: Oh riiiiiiiiiiiight Joey said we could sleep over his… Hey where did Joey go?
Mark: Who cares?
Brit: I sort of do Mark I mean he is my friend
Mark: oh um sorry * red in the face (that's right again) *
Brit: Please Mark theres nothing here that could possibly make you that embarrassed!
Lisa: I know what his problem is I've seen that face before!!
Brit: Really? Where?
Lisa: on you!!! *Sticks out tongue *
Brit: Oh you little BRAT!!!
Lisa: You're shorter than me!
Brit: not If I burn your legs off!!!!!
Lisa: AHHHHHHH! *Runs in circles * DON'T BURN ME!!!!!!!!!
Brit: *whispers too Mallory * She does this stuff all the when your not there its hilarious!
Mallory: * starts giggling*
Lisa: * slowly stops running in a circle * uh… aren't you fallowing me * points at Brit *
Brit: NOPE! ^_^
Lisa: OMG I LET GO OF KURAMA AND RAN IN CIRCELS FOR NOTHING!?!?!
Brit: YES!
Lisa: oh that's it! *Stomps up to Brit * GR I MIGHT JUST TURN U INTO THAT THING NOW!
Brit: awe come on Lisa you wouldn't do that * pouts*
Lisa: you're right * sighs * sometimes you can just take the fun outa things.
Brit: ya but I make it up by making fun!
Lisa: uh huh KURAMA!!! * Super glom *
Brit: I knew you were going to do that!
Mark: half the time you don't even know what you're thinking how do you know what she's going to do?
Brit: um she is kind of predicable Mark.
Mark: If that's true you should be predictable too.
Brit: If you say so
Mark: well I do in fact im going to try and guess what you're going to do after we go over to Joey's place
Brit: good luck Mark!
Mark: *nods and looks upon here with the same determination he had before *
Brit: * blush* right
Brit: Hey Lis come on its * looks at clock * 6:30 and I said we'd be there at what 7:00 (I didn't really I just think we should see if he's there)
Lisa: NO I DON'T WANT TO HES YOUR FRIEND NOT MINE!!!!!!!!
Brit: * looks at her with a sad/worried face* please?
Lisa: whoa! Fine ok ill go but I wont have fun.
Brit: Thank you!
{They start too leave giving their good-byes as Brit and Lisa listen in before utterly left the shop}
Kurama: Thank-god she's finally off of me!!
Yusuke: ya, what was her name any way?
Kurama: I think I heard one of them say her name was Lisa. What about the mission?
Yusuke: what about it?
Kurama: when do we start?
Yusuke: how a bout tomorrow im bushed.
Kurama: ok see you then * he opens the door and starts walking home*
Brit: * trying the best she can to keep Lisa from stalking him* come on he said he house was some where over here
[She leads them towards the school where Joey claimed his house was]