Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Reaper ❯ Deathsaurer Assault, Farewell to The Reaper? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Zoids. I do own many things in this fic though. The list is on another chapter, so…oh well.

In the last chapter Nate took Mayuka out for a short drink to celebrate her birthday. It may have been short but they gained a lot of information, and we met a new ally. The teams of past battles and friendships were meeting at the Toros base when three uninvited guests showed up. Their offer to help was accepted and everyone learned that Nate was not the cold-heated Reaper as everyone had thought.

** ** Zoid talk

( ) Author's note

Chapter 6: Deathsuarer Assault, Farewell to the Reaper?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Midnight: Toros base

The members of the team were in their own rooms, of course. After finding out that Mayuka was a princess of Jurai they all offered her the couch. Harry and Mary Champ were going to be sleeping at the Champ base. Ricky was under a blanket in the corner with Leon. Pierce was in another corner with Stoller. Naomi was, for some reason, in Leena's room. Jack Sisqo was sleeping in his Lightening Saix. The Tasker sisters were on the other, longer couch. They were all asleep.

Everyone was asleep, except one person; Nate was standing in the hall looking out the window. He was still wondering how Ricky knew Leon. She had never mentioned having some connection to the Blitz team.

"What are you doing up?" a voice asked as two arms encircled his waist from behind.

"Just…thinking," he answered. `This battle is not going to be pretty.'

"I'm worried about tomorrow, too," Mayuka said shifting from behind him to beside him. "I want you to promise me something."

"Shoot," he said, "but I can't promise that I'll keep it."

She laughed a little. "Just promise me you won't do anything too drastic."

"I'll try, if you promise me something."

"Okay," she said turning to look up at him.

"I want you to leave if things get too dicey, okay?"

"You mean?"

"No heroics, you're still a little green at this," he said kissing her on the forehead. "You're to important to me, and the others."

"Okay," she said leaning her head against his chest. "Now come back to bed."

"I'll be along in a little while," he said.

She turned to go back when he grabbed her arm.

"If things do get out of control, and I do have to something drastic," he started, Mayuka looked like she was going to cry, "I promise I'll come back alive." He let go of her arm and she backed away from him, as if he was going to fade away right in front of her.

He stood there for a few more minutes before turning to go back in to the TV room. Mayuka was lying awake, waiting for him. When she saw him walk in she moved to the side a little so he could lie down. The couch was wide enough for three people to sleep across it. He laid down and went to sleep still thinking about the promise he made her.

******

The battle was not going well. The Backdraft had brought far too many Zoids for them to all take down. Nate had tried his QPC twice and was hardly able to stay conscious. There were five Deathsaurers left. Two of them were only drones, commanded by the Whale King which, hovered out of range. The Blue Fury was badly damaged and was desperately trying to protect the Death Raptor.

Ricky charged at one of the gigantic Zoids legs with all of the blades forward. The Schneider and Blade Liger got the same idea and charged at it. They were all thrown back like a child's playthings. Both Blade Liger's two side blades were snapped in half. And the main blade on the Schneider's head was also broken.

Sisqo and the Taskers were not fairing well either. They had their hands full with the Zabats and Storm Sworders. Jamie and Pierce's Zoids were crashed to the ground, completely totaled. Before they could escape their cockpits a giant foot came down and crushed them.

The Fury and Raptor roared in defiance at the Deathsaurers advancing on them. Nate tried the QPC one last time, but it just bounced right off their shields. The one in the lead pointed all its weapons, the Plasma Particle Cannon, the Long-range Buster Rifle, and the CPC, at the two desperate Zoids. It fired and everything went black.

Then Nate woke up.

*****

Nate sat up on the couch and checked his watch, 4 AM. He laid back down and tried to get back to sleep, but the visions of the Deathsaurers winning kept resurfacing. Getting up, he was careful not to disturb Mayuka, he went to find the kitchen.

When he got there Jack Sisqo was already looking in the fridge. He was glad that it wasn't only him who couldn't sleep. Jack turned around and saw him, when he did he smiled slightly, very slightly.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a rush," he said in his deep voice.

"Yeah," Nate agreed getting a glass of water. "Why are you up anyway?"

"Couldn't sleep," he said taking a bite out of the sandwich he made. "These kinds of all-or-nothing battles always get to me."

"Ever see a Deathsaurer fight?"

"No, you?"

"Once, I'll never forget it. This thing was modified with all the works. Ever weapon you could possibly imagine. Just for hahas it had a Wild Weasel unit on both its wrists," Nate said with a small laugh. "I saw a weak spot though. It was unbeatable, but there was one spot where nobody was firing. It didn't move, and its opponent didn't move, they just stood there firing at each other."

"What kind of Zoid was its opponent?"

"An Ultrasaurus. Of all the Deathsaurer's guns, only two faced backwards. Its back is its weak spot. Your Zoids are pretty fast, right?"

"The fastest," Jack said with an annoyed look.

"Sure, ever break the sound barrier, on land?" Nate pointed to himself, "I have. That is how fast my Zoid is. I asked if you were fast because we need to get behind the Deathsaurers and fire. According to Leyon, the cannons mounted on the shoulders can't turn around. And once behind it we'll just have to deal with a 16-shot Concealed Mortar on the back of its neck."

"Right," Jack said nodding in agreement. "You certainly know a lot about this."

"I'm prepared."

"It's good to be prepared," Jack said yawning, "and one of the best ways to prepare is to sleep."

"We should get to back to sleep," putting the glass in the sink while he talked.

"See you in the morning, and you better be ready."

"You better be too. We don't want to be slowing down."

They laughed and went their separate ways. Mayuka was still asleep when Nate got back; though he suspected she was faking. If they failed tomorrow, then only the ZBC's Ultrasauruses might have a chance to stop them. But who knows how many teams will be attacked before that happens.

Morning: Toros base, 8AM

Nate yawned again as he walked into the hangar. He looked out the open door and saw a large, black Whale King parked outside. Its mouth was open and ready to start loading the Zoids. That's when the Champ team arrived, in their own Whale King. It landed right next to Leyon's Zoid, a little too close.

He saw Mary's Zoid for the first time, it was too dark the night before. It was red, and looked like a smaller version of the Shadow Fox, except for the large, flexible-looking, tail. Its feet were small, like the Command Wolf, not large enough for a Strike Laser Claw. He suspected that it had something else. Turning away he headed for the Raptor.

Mayuka was already in the Blue Fury getting the systems ready. She smiled when she saw him waking in, his hair was a mess.

"How did you sleep?" she yelled down.

"Fine, why didn't you wake me up?" he yelled back a bit annoyed.

"You looked so cute lying there, I couldn't bring myself to wake you," she smiled and put the innocent look on her face.

"That's not gonna work this time," he yelled, but he could feel her look getting to him. "Okay, but no talking like that today, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," she slipped back into the cockpit. "Everybody heard me already." Though nobody did.

Nate climbed into the cockpit of the Death Raptor. He flicked on the morning news hoping to see any information on the Backdraft. Then he saw it, the Deathsaurer, but there was only one.

"Dammit, they've been watching us!" he yelled. "Everybody, the Deathsaurers are attacking different places at once."

"They had a spy watching us, they must have seen all of us here," Bit yelled from the Liger.

On the news a picture appeared of one of the Zoids standing over a small town.

"The first Deathsaurer appeared only minutes ago," the announcer said, "outside the small town of Zinoby." This caught Nate's attention, he looked at the screen as his expression changed from concentration to a look of worried fury.

"I'm taking off, gotta take care of something!" he yelled closing the cockpit and heading for the door.

"I'm going with you," Mayuka said as the Fury turned to follow.

"NO YOU WILL NOT!"

"But."

"NO! You are staying here!" he yelled and accessed the Fury's computer from his. "Blue Fury command system. Access code 97453. System lockdown."

The Fury shut down and didn't move.

"HEY!" she shouted at him. "You can't do this to me!"

"Look after her for me Toros," he said to the man watching him leave. "If anything happens to her, there will be hell to pay." Toros simply nodded.

Once he was out of the hangar, Nate took no time in going to full speed and breaking the sound barrier. `If anything happens to her, I'll never forgive myself,' he thought as his mind turned to his cousin. Her restaurant was right on the outskirts of the town; right in the monster's path.

Everyone stood there watching him. Mayuka looked like she was going to cry, but she understood his reasoning. After living with someone for seven years you start to understand them a bit. Even if you don't have to speak.

After reviewing all the facts and figures of where the Deathsaurers were, the teams decided to separate and take them out one at a time. Ricky, Leon and Naomi were planning to go west when a voice sounded over the radio.

"Don't take them on by yourselves," it was Nate. "Lead them to the Zarochi Flats, they should follow you seeing as they are piloted by only one person."

"What do we do when we get there?" Mayuka asked glad to see his face on the image in her cockpit.

"You just leave that up to me."

They all agreed to go along with the plan, and separated to lure each individual Zoid to the Flats. The Lightening team went one way, the Fluegel team, along with Ricky, went another way. Leyon and his Whale King went north, Stoller and Pierce went south, to two different places though. The Blitz team went east to lure that one away from its target.

Meanwhile: at Zinoby

Nate arrived there only minutes after leaving the base. It was a horrible sight; buildings were in ruins, fires were everywhere, and people running. It wouldn't be easy to fight, with so many innocent people around. Then he saw his cousin aiming an anti-Zoid rifle at the head of the approaching behemoth. She fired and the shot just bounced right off it.

"You can't beat me with that, little girl," a cold, dark voice yelled from the Deathsaurer.

"Nobody calls my cousin `little'," Nate yelled back.

"I've been waiting for you to show up," the voice said, "Feel my Zoids full power." The two guns on its shoulders aimed at him, the mouth opened to reveal the hidden cannon. The ball of energy was already starting to form.

"I know you from somewhere, but where?"

"My name is Palta, and I'll be the last human you speak to," Palta said in a very confident voice. Then he started laughing like a maniac.

"It's good that I know your name," Nate retorted, "Now I know what to put on your headstone."

"You fool, you have no idea the power this Zoid possesses."

"You don't know who I am, do you?"

"I know exactly who you are, Reaper."

"In that case, try and catch me, if you can," Nate said turning the Raptor and ran to the west of the city.

"Cat and mouse, huh?" Palta said watching Nate run to the side. An explosion on one of the legs caught his attention. "What? Who did that?"

"You really wanna know?" Nate yelled from behind. All the missile racks and pods were open, and the big guns were aimed at the Deathsaurer. He let the rockets fly, and blasted again and again with the buster rifle. The Zoid turned with some speed for something of its size. The shield went up and the rockets were deflected.

A Whale King landed behind him and the mouth opened. A shit load of Zoids came out and they all headed for the Raptor, hoping to get lucky. Nate turned and slashed the first wave down to the ground. The others were all blasted by the Wild Weasel, and the missiles. Opening the missile pods on the arms and legs he fired forward and back.

Palta was caught by surprise again. He didn't have enough time to start the shield and the legs got blasted again. Not much damage was done but it was enough to slow down his Zoids progress. When he looked back at the battlefield, all the drone Zoids were destroyed.

"How could he have done all this in such a short amount of time?" he asked himself.

"There are a lot more weapons on this than the file shows," Nate said. He was perched on top of a cliff to the west of the Deathsaurer and the Whale King. "Now, say `good bye'." A blue/white beam erupted from the Death Raptor's mouth. It didn't hit either of the two targeted Zoids, but, again, it didn't have too.

The beam passed between the Deathsaurer and the Whale King. All the lifeless carcasses of the smaller Zoids on the battlefield were incinerated. The Deathsaurer's hands and cockpit were melting, and the Whale King was sliding across the ground. Nate turned the beam enough that most of the energy was directed at the Whale King and watched it explode in an array of fireworks. The disabled Deathsaurer simply fell over on its side, away from the city.

"How could such a Zoid have so much power?" Palta managed to asked before the cockpit blew up.

Nate turned his Zoid around and headed for the Zarochi Flats.

"Access Blue Fury command system. Access code 97453. Restart Blue Fury command system," he said while moving at full speed.

Aboard Leyons Whale King

Mayuka was sitting in the cockpit of the Fury; she couldn't get out because the cockpit controls were offline. She about to cry when the control panel lit up. All the systems were working perfectly. She let out a sound of joy, and the Fury responded with a roar.

"He must have taken out the Deathsaurer," she told the Fury.

**Growls**

"Really, you think so?" she asked with a curious look on her face. "I knew the Raptor would win."

**Growls**

"How can you tell his energy is down?" a look of concern crossed her face.

**Growl**

"You can really do that?"

The Fury nodded.

"Can I get out now?" The cockpit opened and Mayuka climbed out. She was still a little too afraid to jump. She left the hangar and made her way to the cockpit, with the help of a map on the wall. When she got there, Leyon was eating some noodles and watching the news.

"Just minutes ago we received these images of the fallen Deathsaurer, at Zinoby," the announcer was saying as an image filled the screen of a Deathsaurer with no hands or head. "We do not know who has felled this beast, but we have our suspicions."

"He did it," Mayuka said loud enough for Leyon to know she was there.

"Yes he did," Leyon said turning around. "I was watching from here."

"How?" she asked walking up to watch the holoscreen.

"I have a satellite watching him. Are you hungry?" he asked walking over to small fridge.

"Yes, I am," she said still watching the news.

"The entire area between the fallen Deathsaurer and the crash site of the Whale King has been turned to glass. This field of glass stretches for more than ten miles, and is almost half a mile wide. All this damage would have to have been done by a single shot of a very powerful beam weapon," another picture showing an entire field of smooth glass was shown on the screen. "Something like this could have only been done by one weapon. A Quantum Particle Cannon."

"I'm surprised it took them so long to figure that out," Leyon said as he handed Mayuka a cup of noodles. She laughed a little and sipped some of the broth.

She dropped the cup when an explosion rocked the ship. In front of them a Deathsaurer had its head-mounted 30mm cannon pointed at them. Leyon was about to fire when Mayuka put her hand on his arm.

"We have to stick to the plan," she said in a calm voice. "Lead him to the Zarochi Flats."

"Right, I got carried away," he turned the Whale King around and headed the other way.

"Running away?" a voice asked over the com. Leyon switched on the viewer.

"Alteil," he said in a voice that teemed with hatred.

"Glad you remember me, Leyon," Alteil said smirking. The Deathsaurer on the screen disappeared.

"A stealth cloak," Mayuka said looking down at the trail of dust left when the giant Zoid took a step. "Not exactly helpful if your opponent looks at the ground." She turned and headed for the hangar.

"You're not going out there," Leyon said without turning around.

"Why not?" she asked turning to look at him.

"Nate called and told me to make sure you didn't leave until we were at the Flats."

"Oh, okay," she gave up and walked back to standing next to him.

East of them in the Makarey Mountains the Blitz team was leading another Deathsaurer to the Flats. This one was a drone, preprogrammed to go after a certain team. In the south Stoller and Pierce were leading two more drones north to the rendezvous point. The Lightening team was leading another drone from the west. Naomi's Gun Sniper was damaged and she was heading to a town to reapir; so the two Blade Ligers were leading their drone from the east. The Champ team was left out of the plan so they were just heading for the Flats.

Zarochi Flats: 30 minutes after the battle at Zinoby

The Raptor slowed to quick walk as it reached the cliff overlooking the Flats. He stopped and got out of the cockpit. The top closed and Nate sat on top of the Zoid's head. It was so peaceful and quiet that he just wanted to lie back and soak up some sun. Before he could do just that the red Whale King of the Champ team arrived.

"I'm Harry Champ, a man destined to be king," Harry's voice sounded over the desert, "and where is everybody?"

"Not here yet," Nate yelled at him, "they should be along anytime now."

He watched as three Zoids exited the flying Whale King, one of them was Mary's. The other two were an Iron Kong PK, and a Revler. Nate saw the grace of Mary's Zoid as it weaved around the rocks and boulders. Two ion boosters on its back opened and it ran up the cliff to settle itself next to the Raptor, who just growled at the break in silence. The cockpit on the red Zoid opened and Mary stood up. She just smiled at him and he smiled back, feeling a little awkward.

"Do you like my Red Vixen?" she asked with a smile.

"It's okay, I guess," he said shrugging his shoulders. "Where did you find it."

"Daddy made it for me, you won't find anything like it anywhere."

"I believe that it's one of a kind, but I doubt that it's really as strong as you say."

"Wanna battle and find out?" she said rather annoyed.

"Naw," he said shaking his head. "Besides, they're here."

The Deathsaurers were all arriving at almost the same time, and they all converged on the Whale King. The mouth opened and a Stealth Viper escaped in time to not be destroyed when all six fired. The other teams gathered behind Nate's Raptor.

"Did I miss anything?" Mayuka asked as the Fury moved up beside the Raptor. She was glaring at Mary, who simply shrugged.

"No, you didn't miss a thing," he said climbing back into the Raptor. "The main event will start soon."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying this," Leena said over the com-link.

"I am."

The Raptor roared and jumped off the cliff, and the Blue Fury wasn't far behind. Three black Whale Kings landed and started unloading their Zoids. Surveying the competition, Nate figured there had to be at least 3000 Zoids in all. All the Zoids on the cliff jumped off and landed in front of the enemy.

In between them a judge capsule landed. It was never raised though, because Leena shot a missile and blew it up. Nate just laughed at the whole situation. 3000+ Zoids versus the 17 of them.

The Death Raptor and the Blue Fury lunged forward towards the ever-growing mass of Zoids ahead of them. When they hit the first wave, the two Zoids instantly started slashing, whipping, launching missiles, firing guns, and basically shredding every enemy that got in their way. The others were quick to follow suite. Bit and Liger Zero went to the hover cargo to change into the Panzer.

"Bit, use the missiles," Nate yelled. Then together they both yelled, "BURNING BIG BANG!"

The missile pods on both Zoids erupted and every missile hit its target. That attack alone took out 500 of the enemies Zoids. Add that to the amount that the Backdraft had lost so far and you get a grand total of about 2596 Zoids.

Jamie and Pierce were handling the airborne Zoids, which consisted mainly of just Zabats. They continually swooped, dived, barrel-rolled, looped, and banked. The Raynos and the Storm Sworder were too fast and too maneuverable for the Zabats to keep up. But something was on Jamie's mind, and it almost got him killed.

`Why haven't they attacked us with the Deathsaurers yet?' he thought, `This would be the perfect time.'

While he was thinking a Zabat was on an intercept course with him from the front, and another was closing in from the back. He finally snapped out of his stupor and turned up to climb. The two Zabats slammed into each other.

Mary Champ's Zoid was turning out to be almost everything she said it was. It was dodging, biting, firing, and leaping. She was getting a little carried away. Once she tried to attack the Blue Fury, she said she thought it was a Rev Raptor. Maybe she wasn't acting like this by accident.

`I'll prove to that boy that I'm as good as he is," she thought to herself, trying to think of a way to get Nate to notice her.

The two Blade Ligers were running side by side with their blades extended. In doing this they clotheslined everything that got between them or on the outside of them. When I write everything, I mean everything; they were cutting off the tops of the rocks.

Leena was her usual trigger-happy self. She just stood there and fired relentlessly into the fray. She kept firing until a small light appeared on her console. It read:

OUT OF

AMMO

She swore and punched the console, then turned around and headed for Leyon's Whale King. She was glad to see that no one had attacked it, though it was in a very vulnerable spot.

The Shadow Fox was in an isolated area so it used the smokescreen. Because it was off to the side no one else would have their vision obscured. After covering its prey was covered in a thick smoke the Fox jumped in and took them out with the Laser Vulcan Cannon and the Strike Laser Claw. When the smoke cleared every Zoid was shredded.

The Champ team's Revler and Stealth Viper were taken out fairly quickly. The Iron Kong was able to hold its own against all the small enemies. Can you guess who the pilot was, it was Harry.

After about 30 minutes of fighting all the drones were demolished, and the battlefield was littered with them. The black Whale Kings stayed where they were and the Deathsaurers started forward.

"Everyone move back, this one is mine," Nate yelled to everyone. This was the plan; they lead the Deathsaurers to the Flats, then Nate takes them all down.

Everyone started to move back to the cliff. Once they started climbing the Deathsaurers fired at Nate. He dodged it easily and ran between two of them, breaking the sound barrier right there. The sonic boom that followed damaged their legs slightly. All of the giants turned around to see where he went. When they turned the others escaped in Leyon's Whale King.

"Good," he said while weaving through the Deathsaurers' legs.

"Nate, you better come back!" Mayuka yelled at him on the holoscreen. Nate could see Mary Champ giving her a smug look from behind.

"Don't worry about me, just get out of here."

"Kay," she said and the link went dead.

Nate turned the Raptor towards the enemy. He just laughed at them, lumbering around, trying to find him. It was so funny, like a cartoon. While he watched them the second phase of the plan went into effect. Looking up he saw the white judge capsule falling.

"Ha, time to fight fair, Backdraft," he said, "Even if the battle mode is 0999."

The capsule hit and was raised to the surface.

"The entire area of the Zarochi Flats is now a designated Zoid battlefield. The zone is now restricted. Only competitors and personnel have authorized entry," the judge said, "Danger! All others must leave the area at once. Today's battle is between the Deathsaurers team and the Zeros team, Battle Mode 0999. Area scanned, battlefield setup. Ready…FIGHT!"

CLANG!

The Backdraft simply stared at the capsule. Alteil couldn't figure out why a ZBC judge would us Battle Mode 0999. While they were distracted Nate was charging the Quantum Particle Cannon.

`Good, it's working,' he thought, `I just hope the others are out of the blast range by the time I'm done charging this thing.'

Everyone on the Whale King was glued to the screen. Leyon was looking at the power readings of the Raptor.

"This isn't good," he said, "If he keeps charging like that he'll explode."

"He knows what he's doing," Ricky said while watching the screen.

"I hope so," Mayuka whispered behind her.

"Ahahahaha," Nate laughed sounding like Leena when she was in her trigger-happy mood, "This is it. Full power to the cannon Raptor."

The Death Raptor roared in response. The two, six-foot claws on each foot slammed into the ground to use as anchors. All the Deathsaurers in front of him had all of their guns aimed at him. All of them were charging to full power.

"You can't defeat all of us with that little cannon," Alteil yelled from the lead Deathsaurer.

"That's what you said about the Berserk Fury," Nate laughed.

The power reading inside the Raptor showed everything normal. There was no overheating, no stabilizer damage, or any problems whatsoever. The particle ball in the Zoid's mouth was getting larger, and larger, and larger.

"Nate, be careful," Mayuka said to his image on the screen. He couldn't hear her or see her tears, but he could feel her.

"That Zoid is too cool!" Toros said with big puppy dog eyes on his face as he saw the Raptor powering up.

"Da-ad, this is a serious situation here, try to control yourself," Leena said putting her head in her hand, only to have it snap up again as she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Bit.

"He'll be fine," he said.

"It's not him I'm worried about," she looked at Mayuka, "I'm afraid of what might happen to her if something does go wrong."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that too."

They looked back at the screen when they heard a gasp.

The Raptor was ready to fire.

"Now I'll show you why they call me The Reaper!" Nate yelled as he pulled the trigger. A blinding flash of blue/white light lanced across the Flats, curving down.

It hit right in the center of the Deathsaurers. There was a huge explosion as the particle cannons on all six of them exploded inside the head. Alteil was killed instantly. The drones just exploded and so did the Whale Kings behind them.

The blast-back hit the Raptor and it was thrown back against its anchors. Nate was thrown back in the cockpit, and he heard a snap as his right arm connected with the metal seat. The Zoid stood up to face the huge ball of fire, shrapnel, and, most of all, stray Quantum Particles.

From the Whale King the rest watched in horror at the sheer power of this single Zoid. The meter Leyon was using exploded on his desk.

"NATE!" Mayuka screamed and turned to run for the hangar. Bit and Brad stood in her way. Tears were flying down her cheek as she tried to get passed them. "I've got to help him!"

"You can't, it's too late," Leena said pulling Mayuka into her arms. She was still crying.

Everyone turned to watch the huge fireball as it grew larger and larger. The Zeros team won again, for the last time.

Or did it?

TBC

Bet you thought this was the last chapter, well think again. I'm not telling you people anything about the next chapter, which will be an epilogue. Listen I know the characters are a little OOC, but it's my first fic, and it wasn't really about the Blitz team. I will tell you one thing about the epilogue, Tenchi, Sasami, and some of the other Royal Family members arrive from Jurai. There, that's all the information you're getting. Thank you for reading, and please this time review.

Signed

Berserk Fury