Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ 3000 year slumber ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The commander looked towards the chair he was just sitting in.
Commander: “matt you might want to go to the medical wing to fix that.”
Everyone looks at matt. They then notice that he’s bleeding.
Matt: “I’m fine sir.”
Commander: “that was an order Matt.”
Matt: “yes sir”
Matt goes to the medical wing after about an hour he returns.
Jessie: “hey there you ok?”
Matt: “I’m just fine Jessie.”
Jessie: “good now come on we have to fix the Energy indicator in Kiryu!”
They both walk to Kiryu. Matt opens the cockpit. He sits in the pilots chair. Jessie gives him the directions to fix it. After they fixed it the alarm sounded off.
Matt: “NOW WHAT?!?”Jessie sits in the co-pilots sit and gets on the radio.
Jessie: “Is it Godzilla?”
Man: “negative ma’am its some kind of UFO!
Matt grabs the radio.
Matt: “WELL THEN SHOOT IT DOWN!!”
Man: “YES SIR!”
Jessie: “get ready matt we may need Kiryu for this.”
The cockpit closes.
Jessie: “HEY what are you doing?!?!?”
Matt: “I hope you don’t mind tagging along do ya?”
Jessie: “more than you know it, besides someone has to watch you!”
Matt stares at her. Then turns Kiryu on. Then the radio comes on
Man: “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
Matt: “Commander WHAT IS GOING ON UP THERE!?!?”
Commander: “We don’t know the UFO it…IT just shot some kind of blue energy beam and now everyone is turning to ICE!!”
Matt quickly closes the cockpit.
Matt: “FINE I’LL SHOT IT DOWN MY SELF!!”
Kiryu’s head tilts upward, the opens its mouth and fires off a blast of electrical energy. The blasts opens a hole in the ceiling. He then sees the UFO and fires another blast. At the same time the UFO fires it Icy blast. The blast doesn’t turn Kiryu into ice but incases him in diamond. Kiryu’s blast smacks the UFO right in the middle. It falls to the ground right on top of the base. The UFO has sealed the docking bay so no one can get to it.
Mysterious voice: “3000 from this day the diamond covering you will break until then I shall seal you from this world....…”
Present day.
The team arrived at the old Tokyo military base.
Leena: “it sure is old.”
Dr. Toros: “Yes Leena in fact there’s an old legend to this base”
Bit: “legend? What legend.”
Brad: “the legend states that and invincible Zoid was sealed in there somewhere.”
Jamie: “is that why they wanted us Doc?”