Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ endurance ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Bit: “there one of the meanest Zoids out there.”
Matt: “well then bring it on!”
The next day the team take matt to the trials. He sits in Kiryu at the starting line. Matt looks to the bleachers and sees hundreds of people. The judge signals for quiet.
Judge: “New Pilots, you are here to test if your new Zoids are worth being called a Zoid! Your first trail is to hit all of the 200 bullseyes on the 5 mile track. You will be graded by how fast you are and where you hit the target, do you understand?!”
All of the new Zoids gave a roar but Kiryu. When the target track started only half of the Zoids past. Now its Kiryu’s turn, he stands at the starting line. The judge tells Kiryu to get ready.
Matt: “okay lets use the Absolue Zero Cannon to hit all of the targets…”
Kiryu charges his AZ Cannon. The chest plates open. The Judge hit the start button and Kiryu hit all of the targets. The blasts his rocket boosters from side and took off. In less than two minutes Kiryu stopped at the finish line. The judge gave Kiryu a 000 for what he did. Then 250 targets cracked and broke.
Judge: “what? He hit all of the targets!”
Judge2: “yes even the hidden extra one too!”
The judges changed Kiryu’s score to 250pt. After that Kiryu past all of the trials with flying colors. The final trial was at hand. Kiryu stepped onto the battle ground. The judges and fans entered there seats.
Judge 1: “Young fighter you have done what most pilots have only dream of…you have pass the trails with 100% skill Now you must fight our elite Genosaurs.”
A red Genosaur walks out onto. It stop on a red line.
Doc: “THAT’S NO GENOSAUR THAT’S THE GENOBRECKER!!”
Bit: “What?!?!”
Brad: “they must have upgraded the Genosaur.”
Leena: “guess so…”
Judge: “PILOTS ARE YOU READY”
Mack: “ready”
Matt: “ready…”
The green switch was hit. Kiryu reared up then slammed his fist together. Then roared. The Genobrecker showed Kiryu off with its own roar. For the next three to four minutes the two machines exchanged taunts and threats to each other. Then the Genobrecker’s horn flips to face Kiryu. Kiryu leans forward a little. The two then charge at each other, they slam so hard that they are blow back the there opponents recoil. Then Kiryu lets lose a dozen missile but none hit. The Genobrecker tried to grab Kiryu but he was to quick for him. Then they slammed each other again. Then a power struggle was created. Kiryu then leaned a little to the left and then shifted his body mass and caused the Genobrecker to topple over. Kiryu then rammed his fist into the fallen Zoids head.
Mack: “A System freeze with just one punch?!?”
Matt: “WOW that was hard…well not really.”
Matt turned Kiryu and headed towards the exit. But only feet from the exit a familiar sound was heard. Matt couldn’t pinpoint it but he listened carefully. Kiryu stopped at the door. Matt tried to move Kiryu but he stood motionless. Leena Leena notice’s Kiryu’s eye color go from yellow to blood red.