Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ new history unfolds ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Matt quickly shut Kiryu down. Kiryu’s eyes dimmed then lit up and his eye color was back to normal. After Matt and the blitz team got to know Mack the went to the judges room. On the way there Mack struck up a conversation with Matt.
Mack: “why did you reboot you Zoid kid?”
Matt: “because I didn’t want him going on a rampage…”
Doc: “Rampage?”
Bit: “why would he go on a Rampage.”
Matt: “Sigh I was hoping not to tell you but I might as well, you see this new Mechagodzilla, which we actually named "Kiryu," meaning "Machine Dragon," was built by the Japanese government to, obviously, rid Japan from the threat of Godzilla. Kiryu is a bio-mechanical weapon constructed, in part, using G-Cells taken from a bone fragment of the Godzilla skeleton found on the bottom of the ocean. Kiryu contains a "DNA computer," so it can virtually think, and act like the real Godzilla. During Kiryu's first confrontation with Godzilla though, the DNA computer malfunctioned when Kiryu heard Godzilla roar. The roar caused Kiryu to think that it was the real Godzilla, and had attacked the city until it's energy supply had depleted.”
Leena: “wow that’s really cool.”
Bit: “so Kiryu’s kinda like a ultimate X Zoid.”
Brad: “that is true might have been the First ultimate X!”
Matt: “well that’s nice but if you don’t mind I need to catch up on history.”
Doc: “well that’s a good idea Matt.”
Matt turn an headed towards the nearest library. He had so much on his mind like, What happened to Godzilla?? And how did ‘Zoids’ come to be?? He hit the library and got on a computer and check the history. He learned that only 20 years went by when Godzilla Attacked Japan again. He learned that after that he just disappeared and was never seen again. Then in the year 3592 the found a new source of energy. Ha toke’m only 1408 years to figure it out, he thought. Then in 4500 new machines where build called Zoids. For the next 500 years new Zoids where build and the world was rid of nuclear energy. He learned next that in the year 4700 a war erupted and the two side fought countless battles and finally the two side combined to counter a monstrous Zoid called the ‘Deathsaurus’ This monster was huge, over 300 ft tall and weighting 50 tons!. It had black and red armor. Its charged particle cannon was to destructive to be used so the destroyed all the plans to this monster. He found a picture of it. He wanted to know everything about this Machine.
Matt: “My god…”
could this monster be created in the image of Godzilla himself??’ he thought. It certainly sound like Godzilla. Unthinkable power was Godzilla’s specialty. But Godzilla disappeared 2680 years before this machine was even thought of. Then he remember that some of the Zoids where dinosaur types. ‘maybe that looked in the past to get some new Zoid type who knows…’ he thought. They’re was some else that puzzled him, what about the other Monsters? Anguirus, King Seesar, Mothra, Jet-Jaguar, Rodan even the monsters King Ghidorah, and Gigan. Which matt hated the most because he’d always show up at the wrong time and wrong place. His attention then turn to an article about the monsters each monster was captured and put into a cryogenic state. The monster weren’t dead just sleeping for the past 2500 years.