Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ massacring the Champ Team Pt 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The only two monsters to escape capture were Anguirus and of course Godzilla. ‘well Anguirus would probably be sleeping in a volcano somewhere so he would be no problem but what about Godzilla???’ he thought. He wondered where he might be but he let it slip his mind over and over again. Then he remember his friends back home. He remembered Jessie.
Matt: “Jessie…what a minute, JESSIE WAS IN THE COCKPIT WITH ME WHEN IT HAPPENED!!!”
Matt rush to Kiryu and opened the cockpit to find a sleeping girl around his age with brown hair. He was relived to see her unharmed. He shakes her a little. She wakes up and see Matt.
Jessie: “OHH man what hit me?”
Matt: “probably whatever hit me”
Jessie: “matt what happened?”
Matt: “apparently we we’re frozen for 3000 years and now we’re in a new world.”
Jessie: “and what about Godzilla”
Matt: “well he disappeared 2680 years ago.”
Jessie: “do you have some place I can sleep cause I’m really tired?”
Matt: “sure do”
Matt pick Jessie put in his arms. She started to blush a little. ‘why am I blushing?, I mean I’ve known Matt ever since he Join the G-Force. But when every he holds me in his arms my heart races like crazy.’ she thought. So after Jessie was introduced to the Blitz team. The next day Matt was up and early working on Kiryu. Leena woke when she hear Kiryu’s metallic Roar. She headed to the docking bay to find Matt inside Kiryu.
Leena: “whatya doing?”
Matt: “just a system check that’s all.”
Leena: “I never got to thank you…”
Matt: “thank me for what??”
Leena: “for saving me the other day.”
Matt: “it was nothing that’s my job…”
Leena: “well here’s your pay…”
Before matt can say anything Leena kisses him on the lips. For a few moments she kisses him. Matt closes his eyes and then she stops. She giggles and then walks down the ramp. Matt quickly climbs out and stares at her.
Matt: “hey Leena…”
Leena: “ya?”
Matt: “how bout I increase your gunsniper’s ammo capacity?”
Leena: “really you’d do that?!”
Matt: “sure besides im all done here!”
Leena: “thx Matt.”
Leena walks to go and get some breakfast. Matt was busy with the Gunsniper’s Vulcan guns. and so far everything was going ok. Well it was going ok until none other than Harry Champ walks into the hanger.
Harry: “LEEENA!!”
Matt was startled by Harry’s voice and accidentally hit his head on the underside of one of the Gun Sniper’s Vulcan guns