Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ new abilitys ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kiryu was knocked head over heels.
Doc: “Did his system freeze Jamie?”
Jamie: “Not yet Doc, Kiryu is still fully functional, with only a few problems.”
Doc: “Incredible. Not many Zoids could with stand an attack like that.”
Matt: “Sorry to spoil your plans Jack, but I’m still here.”
Jack: “Not for long.”
The 2 remaining Saix charged for Matt. Matt positioned himself so he’d ram Chris’s Saix. It work. Chris was going to fast to turn or stop so Kiryu arched forwards and slammed his shoulder into the lightning Saix. Matt turned to Jack, who was standing a mile back. Kiryu’s left arm sparked a little. Matt could fell a sharp pain rush thou his left arm. He was bleeding a little, it wasn’t serious but it hurt like hell. Leena notice a small liquid drip from Kiryu’s left arm. He zoomed in with the main screen.
Bit: “Hey what are you doing??”
Leena: “there’s something on Kiryu’s left arm.”
Jamie: “it looks like oil.”
Doc: “yes but oil isn’t red.”
Everyone wonder what is was. Matt rip some of his shirt and tired it around to wound. He turned to see that Jack was getting ready to charge. Kiryu did the same. Meanwhile upon a cliff Godzilla stands watching. He had just woken up after 2680 of sleep. He was different in appearance but was the same old Godzilla. Godzilla's color changed from green to his original color of charcoal gray. The oversized, jagged dorsal fins were put to rest, bringing back his original smooth, curvy design. His fins also don't have the rose tint that he use to have. The two pointed ears are on the side of his head. The middle dorsal fin row is long with the side rows approximately half the length of them. Godzilla’s eyes do not contain pupils anymore. And he was hunched over a little, But he was himself no matter what he looked like.

Kiryu dashes forwards to show off Jack, he dashed at Kiryu. Meanwhile Doc was keeping tabs on Kiryu’s speed strength and agility.
Doc: “Incredible, Kiryu’s moving at 150 kilometers!”
Everyone was amazed that he could move so fast. Jack pick up his speed to 200 km. Matt and Jack where locked in a battle of speed. There speed increased to 250 km it rose up to 400 km before Jack’s lightning Saix topple over. Kiryu stopped and skid a few miles. He hit the boarder of the battlefield. He walked a few yards forward. Jack got up after a few minutes. He stared to move towards Kiryu and slowly pick up his speed. Kiryu arced back and lifted his head and opened his arms almost as if were trying to catch someone. Kiryu started to absorb a ton of energy. His dorsal fins sparked a light red.
Jack: “your little maser is nothing I can easily dodge it!”
Matt: “Well then lets see if you can DODGE THIS!!”
Kiryu fired a red Beam of electricity instead of his normal one. Jack didn’t predict that and was totaled by the beam. Everyone was shocked with Kiryu more powerful attack. Godzilla on the other hand was not impressed at all. He just snorted and walk off. Kiryu then slammed his hands together and let his roar be hear.
Judge: “And the Winner is the BLITZ TEAM!!”