Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kiryu ❯ Gigan's return... ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
But little did anyone know this battle would be interrupted by an unwanted guest.
Naomi: “hey what’s up matt?”
Matt: “not much you?”
Naomi: “same old”
Matt: “so is this a one-on-one?”
Naomi: “nope it’s a three-on-one deal.”
Matt: “what 3 on 1? that’s kinda not fair.”
Matt looks around and notices he’s alone. Naomi starts to laugh. Three Gun Snipers walk towards Kiryu. Who’s little pissed walks towards the Zoids. Kiryu liked to fight but at least he made it a fair fight. The judge landed a few miles away.
Judge: “The area within a 20 mile radius is now a restricted area. All others leave now Battle mode 0988. Ready fight!”
Naomi instantly jumped onto a high cliff. She position her Sniper. Kiryu managed to find shelter from her gun. Kiryu spotted Naomi’s two guest they where close together. He charged at the two girls. Naomi tried to warn them but it was to late. Kiryu Grand slammed the first Gun Sniper throwing it on its back. The other targeted Kiryu but Kiryu used his tail to upper cut the Zoid. Kiryu was a little happy now that he made it even. He ducked behind some rocks. He then ran across the field but Naomi put a bullet in Kiryu’s shoulder and he fell over from the shot. Mean while Doc was watching Kiryu stats and damage meter. Kiryu got behind some boulders and then fired all six of his shots.
Judge: “all six shot have been fired by Kiryu, fire again and you will forfeit the match.”
Matt didn’t fire bullets or the maser cannon but six homing missiles. Naomi was hit by four of the missiles. ‘Damn he found a way to beat my sniping’ Naomi thought. Kiryu slowly peered out and looked around. Nothing there was no sign of Naomi or her Gun Sniper. Matt knew she was no match for him in close combat. Just when he thought the cost was clear Naomi’s Gun Sniper slammed onto the ground. Kiryu rushed to her side. She crawled out and was okay.
Matt: “Judge call off the match!”
Judge: “pending…pending…”
Matt: “WILL YOU HURRY UP ALREADY?!!”
Matt started to listen and looked around. Nothing not one sign of life other that Naomi. Well that was until a laser smacked into Kiryu. He turn to face the owner of the laser.
Matt: “I thought SO!”
Bit and Brad mobilized there Zoids and joined Kiryu who was facing a strange creature. It was black and silver with a single eye. It had no hand but scythes. And three fins running down its back.
Matt: “so you got an upgrade huh Gigan?”
Gigan let out a roar. Then charged at Kiryu. Kiryu countered with a overhead slam. Then grabbed Gigans tail and threw and he slammed into a cliff. Gigan disappeared instantly.
Doc: “WHAO! IT JUST VANISHED!”
Matt smiled. Then Kiryu swung his hand backwards. Just as Gigan reappeared his face met Kiryu’s fist. Gigan fell over, then Kiryu launched upwards then slammed his knee into Gigans stomach. He let out a painful roar. Kiryu then started to slam his fist into Gigan’s head. After about 20 blows to head, Gigan was motionless. Matt ignored Gigan’s dead tactic and went to kick Gigan in the ribs but Gigan jetted off.