Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ ???? ❯ Author's Note ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mal: I'm never speaking to any of you again! Your all evil! Evil like pink bunnies!

Legato: I will not be made out to be like a bunny! I am pure evil and not a bunny!

Mal: I know your not just a bunny....Your a PINK BUNNY! YOU BLUE HAIRED WEIRDO!

Legato: *sniffle* I think i'm gonna cry.*sniffle*

Author: Now look what you've done Mal. You made the evil one cry! *glares at Mal*

Mal: Oh my god!. Legato I'm so sorry! *hugs Legato* I love you!!!!

Legato: LOVE?!?! Ack! Love is wrong. *shoves Mal in a closet.*

Author: Well...I'm confused.

LokiBu: Me too. *shakes head* She used to be the normal one....

Author: Yea...*picks up phone and dials*

Voice: Hello. Sally at the Mental Institution. How may I help you?

Author: Hi Sally. It's me and LokiBu again.

Sally: *bored voice* What did she do this time?

Author: Ask her your self. *looks at Legato* You can let her out of the closet now.

Legato: Do I have to?

Author: Yes.

Legato: *frowns and opens the closet door*

Mal: *is huddled up in a little ball rocking back and forth with her head down* Lalalalalalalala. Their coming to take me away. Haha. Their coming to take me away. Hoho....*trails off talking to herself.*

Author: Ummm...Sally She can't talk. Can you just send the van to get her?

Sally: *lets out breath* Yea. Whatever. It'll be at the tower in about 2 minutes.

Author: Thanks. Bye. *hangs up phone.* Hey Legato! Pick her up and carry her out to the van when it comes ok?

Legato: *big smile* She's leaving?!?!

LokiBu: Yup....She always does....

Legato: *jumps up and down* YES!

LokiBu: Your happy.

Legato: She's leaving! She's leaving! She's leaving!*hears a van honk* Their hear! *picks up Mal, who is still in a ball and carries her to the van.*

LokiBu: What are we gonna do now?

Author; I don't know...Hey Legato, you get to write the next chapter.

Legato: *walks back in smiling* But this is the next chapter...*confused*

LokiBu: No, this is the Author note. I think it's the place where the author tells what is suppose to happen and why it took her so long to up date...but we don't like that, so we just showed how we lost a muse...

Author: Yup. See you readers when i'm done with my writers block. I promise my Hentai rating will be fullfilled soon...I just like to drag stories on... *waves*

Legato: *sniffles* I miss how she use to cling to my leg....