Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ ???? ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author: *takes Legato's gun and shots her muses (who happen to be her friends) with rubber bullets* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mal: *jumps out of the way* She's finaly lost it.

LokiBu: *ducks* I knew this was coming. Why are you shooting us?

Author: Because my chapters are short. And it's your fault!

Legato: *snickers*

Mal: HEY! I am I good muse and friend.

Author: Good friend, yes. Good muse, NO!

LokiBu: Screw you! I'm writing then! And there's nothing you can do to stop me! Oh and disclaimer....

~Chapter 3~

~Days later after Chapter 2. Raven is finally able to get out of bed.~

"I still think you should stay in bed a little longer," Kelu tries to convince Raven back for more rest.

"If I'm going to remember anything, it's better to go to the place I last remember."

"And where might that be?"

"Zi. Planet Zi. Home of Zoids. My home, sorta."

"Well I've already told you that this is not Zi. It's Earth."

"Well how far from Zi is Earth."

"I didn't even know there was a planet called Zi. Thats how far."

"Damn. Then I'll just go to the river where you found me and that might spark a memory or two."


"Ok. But at least take the crutches so you don't get hurt."

"I don't need help from those," Raven remarks and starts to walk towards the river. Suddenly he falls over in pain. Tears sting his eyes but he refuses to show them.

"Raven!" Kelu runs to Raven's side to help him up. She puts an arm under his shoulder and helps him to his feet. She sees Raven blush slightly. 'Did he blush from shame of needing help,or.....'

'Why did she have to help me? I didn't need any help. I can handle myself.' Raven continues to yell at himself in his own mind, then a thought pops into his head that makes him forget about being mad, 'Why am I not pushing her away? Why am I not telling her I can handle it? Why am I so warm? Could I like her?'

"I'm going with you. I can't have you falling in the middle of the forest somewhere and not being able to call me for help, not that you would anyways, " she smiles at him. She sees him turn away from her, 'Great now he's mad at me. Why do I put up with him?' mentally hits herself, ' I know why. I like him thats why. No I think I might love him. No that can't be true, I'm just worried about him, nothing more. Just worried."

~Back on Zi~

"Van I'm so glad your awake," Fiona hugs Van tightly.

"Good job scaring the hell out of us you big baka," Irvine chimes in.

A slight 'thump' is heard as Moonbey's fist goes into Irvine's arm. "We thought you were a gonner for sure," she adds in after hitting Irvine.

"Rumph mmmph, moruh," Zeke says something.

"I thought I was gone too. I could hear you guys talking about me, but could never talk back. It was weird."

"What happened to maked you go into a coma, Van?" Fiona questions.

"I'm not sure. It started with Raven. I was out testing Ligar and Raven attacked me with the Genobreaker. Zeke moblized with me as Shadow did with Raven. We got to fighting, yelling out the ussuale comments of how slow or something the other is. I had Raven pinned to the ground and thought about how I could finally end Raven's chaos. I prepared to take him down, then his zoid started glowing, as did mine. I didn't know what to do. I opened my cockpit in time to see Shadow and Zeke come out of our Zoids. Raven looked as shocked as I did when we saw that both our Organoids were glowing a bright red color. Next thing and last thing I remember is a huge flash of light, and hearing you guys talking."

Zeke's mouth falls open and he waves his arms around in the air frantically, "MMMRUPH MURU!"

"I know you didn't mean to do it Zeke. At least I hope you didn't, " Van eyes Zeke who looks like he would cry if he could cry.

"Well, I can see how half of that story is true, but not all of it," Irvine speakes up and sheilds himself in case Moonbey swings.

"What do you mean half? I was the one who was there. Not you!"

"Well sorry, but when we found you, all we found was you, Zeke, and the Ligar. No Raven, Shadow, or Genobreaker. Not a singal trace of Raven," Irvine says trying to sound smart.

"Maybe he didn't get hurt and took off. He did fire the Charged Partical Gun once. Did you check for traces of that? Theres no way you can hide that," Van askes frustarted.

"Yes we did. Thats one of the first things we did," Fiona looks at Van worried.

Everyone looks at Van as if he's going nuts. Even Zeke is.

"Zeke, you remember don't you?" Van askes hopefully.

Zeke slowly shakes his head no and then looks at Van with sad eyes as if to say sorry.

"This can't be. I know what I saw! Raven was there! So was Shadow and the Genobreaker, and that damn light! I'm not going insane. I know what I SAW!"

"Van please calm down, or we will have to give you a sleeping shot," Thomas says looking into the doorway.

"Back off Thomas!" Van yells.

"Thomas get the shot, he's losing it," Irvine orders.

"Sure thing," Thomas pulls out a needle with some fluid in it and shots it into Van's IV line. "Sorry Van, but you are having a break down or something."

"When I," Van's head starts to feel fuzzy and his eye sight is going blurry. 'Why are they doing this? I'm not making anything up...' Van passes out while thinking and spitting out swears at Thomas.

"Van..." Fiona mutters.

~Back on Earth Raven and Kelu are having some weird little fun~

"That hurts. Don't put it there, you'll hurt yourself," Kelu cries out.

"Sorry, I'll pull it out," Raven pulls back breathing hard, "There all better."

"No the tips is stick on somthing. Let me do it," Kelu takes in a deep breath and pulls Raven's boot out of the mud. (LokiBu-What were you thinking? This isn't the hentai chapter yet...weirdo's...)"I told you not to step there."

"And you thought I would listen to you?" Raven snaps. 'How could I have even thought I could have had any feelings for this girl? I think I'm going to question my sanity.'

'He is so stubborn. What was I thinking. Men are all the same.'Chapter 3~

LokiBu: *squeezes her eyes shut*Out...of...i.d..e...a...s...*sighs* damn it.

Author: Wow, you did good.

Mal: *evil eye at LokiBu* I could have done better.

LokiBu: Yea right. *rolls eyes* So am I still a good muse?

Author: *thinks for a moment* Yes you are.

LokiBu: YAY!!!!! *jumps up and down all happy like*

Mal: Thats not fair! I wrote Chapter 2!

Legato: Everytime you write a chapter no one reviews...

Mal: I'll show you all!*begins to write*

Author: *takes Mal's pen* This is the end of chapter 3, cause I say so.

Mal: *goes into a corner and cries*