Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ ???? ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author: Chapter 2. I don't wanna write. Who does?

Mal: Me!!! I'll write!!!Pick Me!!!!

LokiBu: Not Mal. She'll make it into a fluffy love story. Let me write it.

Mal: No! You'll make it into a porno, you sick freak!

Author: Shut Up! Legato here is your first mission. Write a good Chapter 2.

Legato: I will try my best, my authoress.

LokiBu: Fine but I get to disclaim then.

Mal: Like hell you do! *kicks at LokiBu*

~Mal and LokiBu get into a huge cat fight~

Author: You all know how the disclaimer goes. Take it away Legato.

~Legato's Chapter~

Raven looks at the girl named Kelu. He notices he still has a gun on him. He whips out the gun and blows Kelu away. He laughs all evil like....

~End Legato's Chapter~
Author: *kicks Legato in the shin* Bad Lacky! Bad!

Legato: O_O, But I thought I was...

Mal: Your not here to think!

LokiBu: Your here to entertain us! *mutters* Ani was better....

Mal: I knew I should have wrote. That's it I'm taking over this chapter!

Author: *anger eye twitch*
2~

Raven puts his random thought of killing away. He looks at the girl, standing in a closet on her toes to reach something off a high shelf. 'Hn, she's short. She has huge high boots on and she still can't reach that shelf with out standing on her toes.' he thinks calmly to himself. He smiles slightly as he sees her skirt rise slightly.

Kelu wonders where she put her herb box. 'Damn it. Where did it go?' shifts random things around on the shelf. ' Why do I feel like he's watching me? Why am I so nervous? It's not like he can do anything with that leg and all...still i feel un comfortable, maybe it's his eyes that creep me out. they look so cold and dark.' Kelu feels her skirt up and pulls it back down quickly.

"What are you looking for?" Raven breaks the cold silence with a question.

"My herb box. With all my medicins and bandages."

Raven looks at her again. He looks her over once, something he hasn't done yet. 'What a stupid outfit. You can't fight in things like that.' He thinks as he looks at her short black skirt, knee high black socks, 4 inch heeled black boots, and tight blood red top. 'I guess she doesn't fight much. She's paler than me, and doesn't look like a fighter. To thin and no muscle build in her arms.'

Kelu pulls down a black box with some words writen on the top: To-Kelu, my little black death. From-You know who I am. Kelu smiles as she reads the words carved by a close friend. She turns around and sees Raven look away from her. 'I knew he was looking at me.' Shifts uncomfortable, then walks over to the bed that Raven is in.

"Whats that say on the top of the box?" Raven looks at the box and can't read the language the words are in.

"Nothing important," she sighs. Opening the box she pulls out a bottle with some blue fluid in it. "Here. Drink this. You'll heal faster."

Raven eyes the bottle carefully. "I don't drink things that come from strangers."

"Well if not from a stranger, then from a friend."

"I have no friends."

"Everyone has friends."

"Not me."

"Fine then. I will be your first friend then. What do you want to know about me? I'm a 90% open book." Kelu smiles at Raven.

Raven thinks to himself, 'Why is she smiling? Whats wrong with me? Why is it so warm in this room?'

"Well, Raven, havn't you got any questions?"

Raven smirks, "No."

"Fine," Kelu puts the drink back in the box and walks out of the room.

"humph. Not my problem if she gets mad."

'Whats with him? I was only being nice. I bet he really doesn't have friends. Not with an attitude like that.' Kelu shivers his eyes. 'They were so cold and sad when he said he had no friends.' She thinks back to when she found him a few days ago. 'He had the funniest close on. That weird black/purple body thing, redish gloves, metal shoulder pads, and those boots were heavy. But in all he looked kinda cute, except the blood from the cuts and stuff.'

~Back on Zi Van is coming around a bit~


"What happened to me?" Ven sits up and askes himself, "Where is everyone?"

Van tries to recall what happened to himself. 'I remember fighting with Raven, then Shadow and Zeke left our Zoids and were glowing. The next thing I knew, I was able to hear my friends, but not able to move or anything. Just sit there. I wonder how I got here, and if Zeke is alright. And what happened to Raven? Is he somewhere in a coma too? Or did he make it out in time?'

"Guys! Where are you?" Van starts yelling.

"muph muph, rmuru" Zeke comes running into the room and wraps his tiny little organoid arms arouind Van.
Chapter 2~
Author: Wow Mal. That wasn't to bad.

LokiBu: *yawn* Needed more love action.

Mal: Shut up Loki. Or do you want another black eye?

LokiBu: Well you have no more eyes for me to give you black eyes to.

Author: Join us next time! You readers are not getting anymore than that, for a preview *sticks out tongue*

Legato: I need a new job...