Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Destroyed Lives ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I don't own Zoids. I wish I did, but I don't ( whimpers ).

" talking "

/ thinking /

( me )

Chapter 1

The Mission

It's been 7 years since Zoid Eve. Van and Fiona got married after the Deathsaurer was defeated. They have 2 children. Their son Dan and their daughter Samira. Irvine and Moonbay also got married, 2 years after Van and Fiona's wedding. They have 2 children as well. Their daughter Reena and their son Anakin. Thomas stayed single. He was assigned colonel after the events with Hiltz. Van and Irvine stayed on the Guardian Force, but were only called on important missions.

Wind Colony

It was another peaceful day at the Wind Colony. It was early in the morning so most of the people were still asleep. The silence of the town was disrupted by the sound of an approaching zoid. A young blond man jumped out of his powerful Dibison. His green eyes searched for a special house. When he found it he walked towards it.

******

FlyheightHouse

The knocks on the door made the young blonde woman wake up. Her ruby eyes are kind and warmed. She gave a smile at the man beside her. Slowly, she took her husband's arm off her. The blonde put some shoes on and walked towards the door. She opened it and stared in surprise.

"Thomas." Said Fiona with her sweet and kind voice. She was wondering what he was doing here so early in the morning.

"I'm sorry to wake you up." Apologized Thomas. A slight blush appeared in his cheeks. 7 years had passed and he was still in love with Fiona. It hurt him deeply finding out that she was going to marry Van, but he was happy as long as she's happy. Of course she's happy with Van and their two children.

"It's alright. Please come in." Fiona stepped aside allowing Thomas to pass. They went to the living room. "So what brings you here?" She asked in that gentle angel like voice.

"Crougar sent me. I need to speak with Van." He said while he sat on the couch.

"Oh." Was all Fiona said. She didn't bother to sit. She had guess already why Thomas had come. "I'll go get Van." She turned around and left. Leaving Thomas waiting there. Fiona entered her bedroom and walked to Van's side of the bed. Whispering she said, "Van wake up."

Van still a sleep mumbled. "5 more minutes Fiona."

Fiona knew of a way that Van would wake up in an instant. She leaned closer to Van's face. Slowly she brought her lips to make contact with his as she began to kiss him. Soon she felt Van corresponding her. He put an arm around her waist and brought her on top of him. Then he turned around so he would end on top. The kiss became more passionate. Van's lips began to fall to Fiona's neck. Fiona had almost forgotten why she had woken him up. Slowly she whispered to his ear. " Van there's someone waiting for you in the living room. "

Van bit her ear playfully and then whispered, "Who ever it is, it can wait." Van began to unbutton her pajama blouse, but she stopped him. Van tried again, but Fiona took his hands away from her blouse.

"Van, it's Thomas." It cost her difficulty to say it because Van kept on kissing her on the lips. Van looked at her.

"What?" Asked Van. He didn't quite understand her.

"Thomas is waiting for you in the living room. Crouger sent him." Said Fiona much more clearly now that Van had stopped kissing her. Van let out a soft groan. He kissed Fiona once more and them got of her. He put some shoes on and walked to the living room.

"Hey Thomas." Said Van in his usual cheerful mood. Well not that cheerful since he knew what was coming next.

"Hey Van. Sorry that I woke you up so early, but we need your help on a mission." Said Thomas although he wasn't completely honest. He wanted to laugh seeing how sleepy Van looked. Van's hair was all mess up and so was his shirt, but that was for a different reason.

"That's what I guessed when Fiona told me that you were here. So who is it this time?" Asked Van while he sat on the couch next to Thomas.

Thomas took out a file and gave it to Van. Van opened it and looked throw it. "We don't know who he is yet. What we know is that he has a Genosaurer and an organoid."

"An organoid?" Asked Fiona as she walked in.

"Yes." Said Thomas quickly. He was trying to control his blush.

"How could someone have a Genosaurer?" Asked a worried Van. "I mean the only Genosaurers that we knew that existed are already destroyed, well except for Raven's

Genobreaker."

"Apparently this person followed the work of Prozen and Hiltz. That's why Crouger sent me here for you and Irvine." Explained Thomas. "This guys is causing a lot of trouble. He has already defeated many of our soldiers."

"I see." Said Van while looking through the file.

"We don't know what he wants, but I'm guessing it must be something related to the Ancient Zodians." Said Thomas catching Fiona's attention.

"Why do you say that?" Asked Fiona as she on the couch.

"Some of our soldiers caught him in a couple of ruins, ancient zodians ruins. What we found was a scrip, but we can't read it because is in ancient zodian language." Said Thomas.

"Maybe I can help." Said Fiona. Even though she no longer worked in the Guardian Force she still like to help.

"That's alright. We already got Dr. D working on it, but if he doesn't figure out soon we'll call you." Said Thomas. Knowing Fiona could read the language it would be a piece of cake for her.

"If Dr. D is involve in this, then this guy is really a lot of trouble for you." Said Van seeing how serious the situation was. "When do we leave?"

"Today. I'm going to go get Irvine." With that the blonde man stood up. "I'll be back in 2 hours. I need to buy somethings as well."

"Alright." Said Van as he too stood up. He walked him to the door. "See you then." Van shut the door and walked to Fiona from behind. He wrapped his arms around her. "Let's go finish what we left off." Whispered Van with desired to Fiona's ear. Fiona did as he said.

******

2 hours later

Van, Thomas, and Irvine were preparing a couple of things before leaving. Van's 6 year old son came up to him.

"When are you coming back daddy?" Asked the innocent boy.

"I'm not sure Dan." Said Van as he leaned down. "But don't worry, I'll be back. I promise." He smiled at his son. Truly Dan was his same image. It was looking at himself at the age of six.

"Pinky promise?" Asked Dan as he held out his pinky.

"Pinky promise." Said Van as he too held out his pinky. He patted his son's head and then returned to work.

The little boy ran towards his 4 year old sister. She on the other hand looked more like Fiona. Samira had her blond hair with four locks of hair on her face. Two reached her eyes and the other two her chin. She also had the same beautiful ruby eyes of her mother. When she grows up she will be just as beautiful as her mother.

Inside the house Moonbay helped Fiona prepare Van's suitcase. Fiona didn't seem too happy about Van leaving. Well neither was Moonbay, but it was there husbands' duty to go and help. Moonbay decided to break the silence and find out why was it bothering Fiona so much. "What's wrong?"

Fiona didn't even look up at Moonbay. She kept on putting Van's clothes inside the suitcase. "Nothing." Was all she said. She kept her eyes right on the suit case like it was the most amazing thing in the world.

"Fiona you know that you can't hide things from me. I'm like your older sister. Which means that I know you like palm of my hand." Said Moonbay making it clear to Fiona that she couldn't fool her.

Fiona stopped what she was doing and looked at Moonbay. "I have a bad feeling about this mission." Said Fiona with worry very clear in her voice.

Moonbay smiled at her. "I know your worried for Van as I am for Irvine. Don't worry everything will be alright. I mean if they survived the Deathsaurer they can survive anything." She said trying to comfort her.

But it didn't work. "It's different." Fiona said softly. She return doing what she was doing before.

"How?" Said Moonbay challenging her.

Fiona sat on the bed. She looked at Moonbay. "Remember how I use to get those bad feelings when Hiltz was around." Moonbay nodded. "I'm getting them right now, but it's far more worst this time." She said concerned. Moonbay made a serious face right now. If Fiona's worries were true. Then Van, Thomas, and her husband are in serious danger.

"Hey girls we're leaving!" Yelled Irvine from outside the house. Moonbay helped Fiona get Van's suitcase outside. Thomas saw them and helped them with the suitcase.

"Here." Said Moonbay as she handed Irvine a bag with food. "Fiona and I prepared some food for your trip. We don't you guys to starve to death while getting to the base." Irvine kissed her softly on the lips.

"Daddy your going to kick those bad guys butts right?" Said Reena. Moonbay's and Irvine's 4 year old daughter. Reena had short messy blonde hair like Irvine, but she had Moonbay's eyes.

"Right." Said Irvine. Reena was just like him. Same attitude. Irvine hugged his two children. He had a family now and this time he wouldn't let anything happen to them.

Van was hugging his two kids as well. Telling them that everything would be alright. Then he turned to Fiona and hugged her.

"Please be careful Van." Said Fiona as she rested her head on his chest. Van kissed her hair while one of his hands caress her cheek.

"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." He assured her. Fiona looked at him. Van still had his arm around her waist. He brought her closer. She could feel his strong muscles as she was pulled closer to his body. He leaned forward and kissed her. Fiona kissed him as if there was no tomorrow. Van was surprised. "Wow. You've never kissed me like that before."

"It's just a little reminder so you wont forget me." Said Fiona smiling, but her eyes showed her worry for him.

Van smiled at her. "I will never forget you Fiona. You're my whole world." Unknown to Van those words would stay on Fiona's mind forever.

The guys got on there powerful zoids. They waved good bye. The girls watch as the zoids left with Zeek running behind them.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Author's Note: So what do you guys think? Was it good, bad? Remember to review. Thanks for reading.

YingFa