Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Even More Ways To Kill Harry And/Or Marry Champ ❯ How to kill Harry and Marry with the help of Griff ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I was inspired by my muse, and the other kill the Champ fics out there to make this fic. Oh and also because I HATE THE CHAMP SIBLINGS!!!

Griff: Hey Myst, calm down.

Me: Kay. I dun own Zoids, who ever the fucking creator is owns them. Dun own any other animes mentioned either. *Gets shoved out of the way.*

Griff: And now on to the killing.

* * *

More ways to kill Harry Champ and/ or Marry Champ.

By. Myst Runner

* * *

Invite Harry over to dinner and let him meet my dad and my dad's muzzleloader.

Griff: hahahahaha... Can you say Run Harry Run. Hahaheehehohohoh...

Lock Harry and/or Marry in a room with Griff.

Griff: Where is my brass talon guards at. *looks in a giant duffle bag full of junk.*

Griff: next one is long folks.

Take Liger0. Put Liger in Harry's base. Set some lawn chairs up. Get a cooler full of drinks. (Preferably mt.Dew) Phone the Toros' base. Invite every body but Bit over (Use rare Zoid models to get Doc over, large amounts of money for Brad, and a life time supply of cookies for Leena.) Wait till they are all their. Call the base again. Tell Bit that Harry really does have Liger and is going to give it to Marry. Then call Marry and say we have a present for you come and get it as fast as your scrawny little butt can travel. Sit back and enjoy with Griff and the Blitz team (minus Bit. He's killing Harry and Marry with Liger).

Us: oooohhhhh... aaaawwww *various explosions can be seen.* Brad: Wonder If he's dead yet. *More explosions* me: dun no. *Doc. is paying no attention as usual.* Doc: Now where did I put my model glue? *A scream comes from all the pretty explosions* Griff: Popcorn any one. *Leena looks up* Leena: gimme.

Take Harry. Introduce Harry to Relena Peacecraft. (Griff: Yah mean Relena Peace-o-crap) Sit back and enjoy.

Griff: Heero would kill him *Heero shoots Harry into Swiss cheese* Heero: Don't touch her you piece of crap.

Take Marry. Introduce Marry to Heero. Sit back and enjoy.

Griff: O.o That is death. *Relena starts beating the crap outta Marry* Griff: CATFIGHT

Tell Leena Marry raped Bit and give her ammo...

Griff: Lots and Lots of ammo.

Tell Bit Harry raped Leena. Give him a baseball bat.

Griff: better yet give him an Aluminum baseball bat with spikes on the end.

Tell Trowa Barton that Harry and Marry took all his Supper Strength Formulated Unibang Hair Gel. Give him a never-ending supply of ammo for the Heavyarms.

Griff: Via a plot hole.

Me: Now that is total and compleate devistation.

Take Harry and put him in a room with me and i will say this. "I hate round rooms, round rooms remind me of berries. I hate berries, berries grow on bushes. I hate bushes, they remind me of George Bush. I hate George Bush, George Bush reminds me of round rooms..." this joke is a never ending joke. I will say it untill either.

Griff: A. head explodes. or B. Myst gets tired of telling the joke and just chatters Harry to death.

Take Harry and intoduce him to Shinigami.

Griff: Shin would run at the sight of him (inside joke people.)

Do the same thing to Marry.

Duo: Hi. I'm Shinigami and I am going to take you to see your maker.

Tell Vegeta that Harry called him weak.

Griff: I wouldn't want to be Harry then.

Take Harry. Put Harry into a room that is just wall-to-wall TV's. make him watch every single episode of Pokemon and Digimon ever made.

Griff: Ever get the feeling that those two shows are exactly alike.

Tell Bulma that Marry said she sucked at being a woman.

Griff: Now that really is death.

Take Marry and Harry up into space don't give them space suits and throw them out of the air lock.

Griff: Watch them implode.

Take Harry or Marry and let them visit the Abominable Snowman from the old Loony Toons cartoons.

Snowman: I'll call you George. I'll hug you and squeeze you and pet you every day. *they die from suffocation*

Take the Shadow Fox. put Shadow Fox in the yard of Marry's house. Put up some more lawn chairs. Get another cooler full of drinks. Call Harry and tell him his dad is dying. Then call Marry and tell her she has a present on the front lawn. Call the Toros base. Invite every body but Brad. Wait till they are there. Call the base once again. Tell Brad that Marry and Harry Champ have the Shadow Fox at their house and they are going to sell him on the black market. Once again sit back and enjoy.

Griff: Boiled Crawdad's any one.

Take the GS. Put GS in Harry's hanger. Call the Toros base. Tell them something is missing. Load the GS with a never-ending supply of ammo once again. (Griff: via the plot hole.) Sit back and enjoy watching Leena go over board.

Griff: Once again we destroy the base with one of the Blitz team's Zoids.

Run over Harry and/or Marry with a Zamboni.

Griff: Want any Shaved Ice.

Take Harry. Put him Up on a satellite and do Mystery Science theater 3000 experiments. making him watch really really crappy movies once every month, and B/L fanfics every day.

Griff: Broadcast it to all Harry worshipers.

Put Harry and Marry in a Spanish bull-fighting arena. Let them try and bull fight.

Griff: Try is the secret word.

Tie rocks to Marry and throw her into the Ohio River.

Griff: That is a disgrace to the great Ohio.

Tell Chang Wufei that they called him a woman.

Griff: That is certain death.

Make Harry watch a 36-day Yacht race that the scene stays the same and never changes.

Griff: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tie Harry to the back of a catamaran and pull him across the ocean with no water skies.

Griff: That is cruel and unusual punishment.

Make Harry and Marry fight Stollar and the unbeatable Elphander.

Griff: Hehehehehe. Stigma. Hehehehehe. Stollar.

Tie a steak around Harry and Marry's neck. Make them run through a hungry pride of lions.

Griff: Hey lions are my cousins.

Poke each of them with cattle prods set on high.

Griff: We are now running out of ideas.

Have more people make even more how to kill Harry and Marry fics.

Griff: Please we need more.

Myst: Thanx for your time.

Griff: Wait that's it. that's all you can thank of. come-on that can't be the end of this fic.

Myst: Sorry I guess it really is.

Griff: We need more ideas. if you have any ideas on how to kill Harry and or Marry please send them to us at podracinggriffin@aol.com .

Myst: We need more input.

Griff: We seriously need more input. give us some input.