Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Even More Ways To Kill Harry And/Or Marry Champ ❯ How to kill Harry and Marry pt 2. Now with your ideas. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: You want a disclamer then look at the first chapter. I ain't writin it again.

Trio: You suck

Me: You'll get very hurt for that.When i am done

Trio: (0.0) Shit. Um okay.

* * *

More ways to kill Harry and Marry Champ. (this is the input of others)

* * *

Have Harry and Marry go on a scube diving expedition. Sabotage the pressure monitor (or whatever it's called) and watch them Get crushed by the pressure.

The further up you go in elevation, the lower the boiling point of water. If you go up 13 miles, then water boils at 98.6 degrees. Take Harry and Marry up there and if they don't explode from the pressure diffrence, then watch as their blood boils and splatter like a tomato.

(Gundam Deathscythe Hell)

Set them both on tables strap them on to them Then tear their toes off one by on, Then crack their knees w/a hammer, stick a five inch pole up their butts, give them tity twisters, turn their arms backwards, rip their ears off, pluck their eye balls out, cut thier tounges out, cut off all their hair, take their eyeballs, ears, tounge, Oh! don't forget the nose *slice, plop* mmm... stur it up, then pour it in a bowl and feed it to them, then when their done, snap their necks. bone-apateete *muah*

(Megan) she is one of my friends at school.

* * *

Anoucment: Well i didn't get any more ideas so i am going on with making up my own. well here we go. Griff is going to try and keep quite this time. Arn't you Griff. *looks over shoulder at Griff is is bound with duct tape and hanging upside down from a meat hook hanging from the cealing. she has an odd looking muzzel on her so she couldn't talk, but she could breath.*

Griff: MMMMUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! MUMPH HUMPH FUF!

Me: I won't dare translate that. Well here we go.

* * *

More ways to kill Harry and Marry Champ.

* * *

Take Harry and Marry. Put them in the Pink Limo of Relena's. Get a Bomb. Put bomb on plane. fly plane over limo. drop bomb. watch them blow up along with the limo.

Rimril: hehehehahahahohohhhohoho

Me: Rim.

Rim: yeah.

Me: shut up.

Rim: kay.

Take Harry and Marry. Burry them up to their necks in sand. Put a small wooden wall up around them. Throw in crabs. Watch crabs eat them.

Do the last one again but this time with this list of animals. (Crawdads, Snappin Turtles, Venemous Snakes, Gators, Crocs, and Spiders.)

Take Harry and Marry. Drop them into a pit. A very deep pit. A pit that is full of Rabid Wessels, Racoons, Dogs, Cats, and Possums.

Take Harry and Marry. Tie them to a train track (like in the old westerns.) stand far away with video camera. Film the whole thing.

Put Harry and Marry on the roof of Seymour High School. (my school.) go and pay one of the Gundam Pilots, (perferibly Duo), to let me borrow the Gundam to distory the school.

Griff: *doesn't have the muzzel on anymore, she managed to get it off* Myst, The Heavyarms would be a beter choice. It has more ammo then the Deathscyth Hell. *i pull out a Cattle prod a jabb Griff with it.* GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me: What did I tell you in the begining.

Take Harry and Marry. Put them in a bathtub full of water.ACCEDENTLY drop a hair dryer in the water. Watch them get electrcuted.

Stick them in a pool full of leaches. don't let them out. after a while the leaches should have sucked them bone dry of all of their blood.

Put them in a room with all of my charcters. (all of my charcters are draconic dog like creatures. if you want a better discription read my fic Deep Thoughts.)

Lock them in a room and slowly take all the air out.

Make them listen to all the bad jokes on the internet.

Put them in the middle of the RCA Dome. Invite all the Bit and Leena shippers (also includes all Harry and Marry haters) give them all brass knuckles as they walk in. Fill up the stands. Then open up the gates and let them kill Harry and Marry.

Hey kids. It's your own personal punching bag kill it and we'll give you it's sister. *points to Harry and Marry tied up like a punching bag with duct tape on their mouths.*

Griff: We don't pitty them at all. *jabs her with the cattle prod once again* GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me: You don't learn well do you.

Griff: *whimpers*

Name a charcter in Zoo Tycoon Harry and/or Marry. Release the lions and watch as they maul and eat them. Or you could name a worthog Harry or Marry and put them in any big cats pen. Then watch as they get ate.

Throw Marry and Harry into a river in South America that is full of Pahranas. Watch as the Pahranas eat them.

Me: kay that is all i can thank of right now. I still need more input. and i will give credit.

Griff: LET ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MYST WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU. *jabs her once again with the CATTLE PROD OF DOOM* GGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Me: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU! SHUT THE HELL UP! *turns back to the screen* Thanxs for your time now it you will. push the button people. that little button labeled post a review. In your review put a DAMN IDEA IN FOLKS! i am going to run out of ideas soon.