Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Even More Ways To Kill Harry And/Or Marry Champ ❯ How to kill Harry and Marry pt. 3. A challange has been made. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's an idea: Tell me that Harry/Marry stole my flute and give me a flamethrower, a gun, or any other weapon of your choice and follow me with a video camera. Film the deaths of Harry and Marry.

(Rinowa Tillmitt)

Put Harry and Marry into a room with Dorothy Catalonia, who is insane any ways, and let her kill them.

Make Harry and Marry fight Quatre when he is on the Zero System.

Send them to the sun with the Gundams.

Stick them in a room with Fluffy. (ya know the three headed dog of Hagrids in the first Harry Potter Book.)

(Lupe who is one of my anime loving friends at school)

Rip Marry's boobs off and rip Harry's testicals off.

(once again submitted by my friend Megan.)

Dude one would be to tie them up in a room with me. Give me a hockey stick with spikes on it. Invite Leena and Bit. Give them bats with nails in it and give us all goggles, and well you know what happens next.

(Hocykid45)

Lock him in a room with me, my organiod Siege, and my Zoid Dark Spiner. Grab viedo camera so you can watch what happens again and again. Sit back, turn on camera, and enjoy.

(Dark Spiner)

Let them meet the professors from Gundam Wing.

Get them stuck in the world of Blue Submarine.

Put Marry into an Afgani dress. Stick her in Afganistan and stay hidden nad watch as they stone her to death.

Play Jumaji.

(Lucia another anime loveing Harry/Marry hater from school. She is also Lupe sis.)

Stick them in a room with Krillin. With Harry, standing to the left of Marry, holding a sign saying "I slept with your wife, ---->", and Marry holding a sign saying, "and baldies suck."

Let them piss off War Greymon.

(Josh, one of my freinds at school who is addicted to DBZ.)

* * * * * * *

Kay um this is all the ideas I got. This time their was more than last time. Now here is some more I have thought up. Now um if you havn't seen the movie Monty Python and The Holy Grail then you must be very cut off from the rest of the world. The first idea in here realtes to that movie and the all famouse killer rabbit sketch. Watch that movie you will like it.

Griff: Hey Myst can I puleasee get down. *gives a look like she needs to go bad* I need to pee.

*I hold up the cattle prod of doom and crank it on high. Griff whimpers.* do you want this. *Wave it under her beak*

Griff: *shakes her head.

Myst: Good then you will be quite. Won't you.

Griff: *nods head.*

Myst: Good! Now on to even more senseless Harry and Marry bashing folks!

* * * * * * *

Take Harry and Marry. Put them into the movie Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Marry: Oh lookie at the cutese wootsi bunny. *Marry runs up to the killer rabbit.* Harry: Ohhh thats exactly what would win Leena's heart. *He also runs toward the killer rabbit. all of a sudden their is a whole bunch of screaming as they found out WHY the RABBIT is called THE KILLER RABBIT.* Myst: hehehehe. now to watch the Holy Hand Grenade sketch.

Take Harry and Marry. Put them in a room with one of my charcters. (His name is Speedy. He is very fat but don't say it in front of his face. I'm not responsible for his actions if you do that. He is also a Sketti. Don't know what that is then read my fic Deep Thoughts.)

Harry: Good god. It's a walking tub of lard.

Speedy: *scottish accent* Tha name is Speedy, ya ken.

Harry: Why the fuck do you have the name of Speedy if you are so god damn fat.

Marry: Heheheehehehe you need to go on a diet.

Myst: *Holding a camcorder* Diet is Die with a T attached to the end. Speedy don't like that word and you will soon find out why I gave him the name Speedy.

Marry/Harry: huh. *Speedy all of a sudden takes out a large 15 foot long battle blade and moves so fast it is just a blur of dark blue. Harry and Marry are now sliced into two.*

Myst: I told yah. That's why he has the name Speedy. Cuz for his weight he can move excedingly fast. Also that is why you don't call him fat or tell him he needs to go on a diet. Bu bye.

Put Harry and Marry in a time machine. Send them back in time to the prehistoric age. Don't forget to go with them and take a camcorder with yah. Watch as a dino tries to eat them.

Feed them to a mutated veus fly trap.

Throw them into the doman of the Sandworm from the movie Beetleguse. Watch as they get ate.

Give them to my incredibly demonic charcter Clyde who is also a sketti. She is the type of evil that doesn't give a rat's ass about anybody. Watch as she. (A: tourchers them to death, or B: She just throw them to her demon lackies.)

Let them tick of my charcter who is a god. Her name is Thundra the Goddess of Storms, and watch as she shocks them to death with lightning.

Griff: Myst I really really really really really really really need to pee. *ZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

Myst: what did i tell you.

Griff: Not to talk.

Myst: Now did you learn anything.

Griff: Yeah.

Myst: What?

Griff: I am stupid and if you send enough electricity threw a body, the body will wet it's self.

Myst: O.o uuuuuummmmm. no comment. *cuts Griff down.* why don't you go wash up. you smell dreadfull.

Griff: ^_^' thanx

When I am playing Jumanji and I get the stamped going me and Griff harmlessly shove them into the stamped and then distroy the game.

Trio: That's not possible.

Rim: Your running out of ideas arn't you.

Myst: Yep.

Fullen: thank happy thoughts Myst. It dcould be worse.

Myst: how could id be worse.

Fullen: Well they could be right behind you in their Zoids.

Myst: Yah mean in those crappy Iron Kongs they have. Which by the way are standing right behind me. Am I right.

Trio: Yep.

Myst: hummmm. *turns around* what do you crack heads want.

Harry: *from the Iron Kong on my left.* To challage you to a Zoid battle.

Myst: I will only accept challanges from a decent bunch of warriors and you guys definently arn't that.

Harry: You are afraid of the invincible force the the Iron Kongs.

Trio: hehehee You just sounded like the Fuzzy Panda's team.

Harry: >_<0 then i will take any thing you trow at me.

Rim: nope not interested.

Marry: what about 50 times the normal prize amount.

Fullen: You got your self a deal.

Myst: 0_0 50 times then count me in. ^_^

Rim: if i get what i want i dun care.

Trio: O_O you don't have that much money. if we win and you can't pay up we also get your base and all of your zoids including the whale king.

Harry: Deal.

Myst: Deal. Hey people the next instalment will be a good or demented fic. who knows. this is so long for now from Pothead Productions.