Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Even More Ways To Kill Harry And/Or Marry Champ ❯ special announcement ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Disclaimer what fuckin disclaimer. If yah wants the fucking disclaimer go look in the first chapter.

*~*~*~*~*

Special Announcement: Kay. Um. This announcement is just to clear up some misconceptions.

SKETTI

First I am going to explain what the sketti are. If yah hasn't figured it out I own them. They are more commonly known as my lackeys or alter ego's. I despise them with a passion. Now the Sketti are kinda like gigantic dogs or more correctly wolves. Their heads are wolfish but their muzzles make up at least 3/4 of the length of the head. They then have very long ears, and when I mean long I mean long. Their ears are the same length as the head on some species. The ears could be shorter (artic breeds) or larger (desert). Then to move on to their feet. A sketti's front feet are a lot like our hands. Though a few breeds have paws. Most of them though have stubby talon like hands. The hind feet are a cross between a humans and a wolf's. A really odd trait of the sketti is that they can and will stand on their hind legs when need be (Some species actually run on their hind legs much like a dinosaur. in other words they will run with their bodies horizontal to the ground.) Sandrunners and most Gowchans's are in this category. Back to the front feet. The front talons are extremely flexible. Sketti are renowned for their artistic abilities on other worlds. They love to do things with their talons at all times. Very few though ever learn how to paint, most prefer crude drawing and intricate patterns. Sketti can some times be considered dragons just for the fact that they have wings. The wings are just about the only way you can tell the breeds apart from one another. Each variety of the breed has small differences. Example is the Sandrunners. They have short stubby wings with only three wing fingers and a wing thumb. The main use of their wing is for sunbathing and cooling off cause they live in the deserts. Now the sketti have a body shape similar to a wolf with just one difference they have a deep barrel chest to hold their very large lungs and their six-chambered heart. Now for the tail. Their tail is about twice as long as their bodies, but this also varies with breeds and varieties. The Jungle Cat breed has a tail 2 1/2 times the length of their body. Where as the sand runners have tails that are as long as there bodies and are mainly used as a counter balance. A strange and bizarre thing is that many folk say that if you look into a sketti's eye's you see an intelligence beyond comprehension, though ironically they always act immature and sometimes very dumb. Can't blame that there so smart that there actually stupid. Though I will back up others when they say that the sketti are extremely smart, they're to smart for their own good.

MY ZOIDS

Kay now this part of the special announcement is to clear up the types of Zoids that I own.

StarLight (a.k.a) The Calla Unit, Calla, Cal, Calla T. Barker.

Kay *Walks up to a large Sketti like zoid (what am I saying she is a sketti)* this is the StarLight or Calla T. Barker for short. This is probably the only Zoid ever to have a fully integrated AI system. To clear this idea up. SHE IS NOT AND ORGANOID OR AN ULTAMIT X. Here is a little bit of her back history. Calla T. Barker was working for this scientist and at the time she was busy protecting him from the enemy. She was fighting with her mate when he was killed and she was the only one left. She finally saved Greg (the scientist) and got back to the base but sadly she was mortally wounded and wouldn't survive the night. So he came up with a plan he took and downloaded every thing from her personality to all of her memories to a disk. When he got done doing this the body shuddered and died. With out a mind in the body it was useless. Greg went up to the nearly completed StarLight and went up into the cockpit to finish what he was doing. He took the disk that had Calla's mind on it and uploaded all the info into the Unit. For a few moments he wondered if he had done it correctly but all of a sudden the large eyes opened up, and by what I mean opened up a light just didn't turn on, she had actual eye lids made of a fabric like metal that only the sketti knew how to make. The large eye opened up there in front of his face and slowly blinked then it blinked again. All of a sudden the large unit let out a terrifying, blood curdling scream. Greg was very happy he now knew that it was possible to do a memory and personality replacement from a living organism to a mech. He looked onto his computer screen at all of her read outs. The Calla unit was fully operational. Now that the story is done I can finish telling you about Cal. Her main weapons are her teeth and claws. She has two small machine guns located on the front of her muzzle. Then her two front legs can turn into two large Gatling Guns. She also has very large ionic boosters that are stored in a compartment on her side they come out for flight. She then has a Plasma Partial Gun and a Beam Cannon in her mouth. She then also has two other odd weapons. Those weapons would be fire and ice. Ice comes out of the left nostril on her muzzle and Fire shoots out of the right. When these are combined they produce fire ice, which is very deadly. Then located on her back are two long-range rifles and a couple weasel units. These are collapsible and fall down to be stored in her body. She also has four weasel units, one on each leg. They fold up into the leg when not in use. She then has another smaller high-powered set of ionic boosters that fold down into her back. Then on her wings the leading edge of the wings is razor sharp so she can slice them threw any enemy that she wants just like the blades on the Blade Liger or the Schneider. Now the odd thing is that she really doesn't need a pilot but she has one. His name is Rimril Rimrodel Rimrock. He is one of the Few Zero sketti that are free. A Zero sketti means that he has had the Zero system from Gundam Wing installed into his brain. He has almost complete control over the system only downside of it is that he is about 1.5 feet tall at the shoulders. Calla can only be piloted by a sketti she would kill any body else but Rim if they get into her cockpit. Calla's Paint job is she is a Dark iridescent blue with silver ghost flames going from her head to the middle of her ribs. Now for the next one.

StarScream (a.k.a) Black Hawk

Now for the next Zoid I own. *points toward another sketti zoid* This is the StarScream. Or as she likes to call her self Black Hawk. Once again this Zoid has a sketti mind in it. This Zoid is the fastest zoid in both aerial and ground combat. She can fly faster then the Raynose, and out run even the Lightning Saix. She looks a lot like the Calla Unit but has some of the Body structure of a Lightning Saix. Her weapons include. A small lightweight laser Cannon. The Laser Cannon is very very powerful. The next weapon is six small laser machine guns located on the front of her muzzle three on either side. She also has a Plasma Particle Gun and a Beam Cannon located in her mouth. Then she also has a beam scythe located on the end of her tail. She doesn't have a pilot. She doesn't need one. Her paint scheme is solid black with silver ghost flames going down her sides from her nose to the middle of her ribs. The ghost flame on her back goes clear down to the end of her tail. That is about all I can tell you. Her original plans where destroyed years ago when the lab that she had been created in had been destroyed. That is all I know about her history.

Talesion a.k.a. Tal, Trio's mechanic dog, the stupid machine

Okay what can I say about this one. Well first off it looks like a Griffin. A griffin that can breathe fire. Amazingly the wings on this zoid has feathers on it. Each feather is razor sharp and can cut through any thing. In other words the wings are like a whole bunch of blades. Tal can use his wings to slice through the enemy. He also has a strike laser claw. This zoid is much like the basic Liger Zero. Not many weapons. Though this zoid is the one out of the three that excelled in close range combat. It works best in the air. Tal's tail also has feather blades on it. The tail resembles the tail of a Chinese dragon. He also has two long sharp blades that unfold out of his sides like the blades of a Blade Liger. He is also capable of creating a very powerful energy shield to protect him from heavy barrage. He also has three laser cannons in between his front legs just like the Liger Zero. He also has two more laser cannons one on each forearm. They are very powerful for their size. Tal likes to dive down onto his enemies and rip them apart with his talons. Trio was the creator of the Talesion and is also the pilot. The Talesion has an AI system but sadly enough the AI system is like that of a dog. So this Zoid has limited intelligence. Tends to follow Trio around a lot and fetch things for him. Trio has also installed a very large sound system in the Talesion. He also has a playstation 2 that plays over the vid screen whenever he is traveling. You know the Talesion is close because of the very very very very large bass system installed by Trio. He does and will use the bass system to confuse his enemies, and amazingly it works. Paint scheme is black with silver ghost tiger stripes and white barred wings.

TEAMS

Well this is all I can say about the sketti and my Zoids. So here is the fighting list of who is on what team, and what Zoids they are in. The Zoids will be drawn by luck. A Lighting Saix, Gunsniper, Heldigunner, and a Saber Fang will be the Champ Team Zoids.

(Being broadcast on Television)

Myst: Kay, here are the teams Harry, Mary, Benjamin, and Sebastian as the Champ Team.

Mary: No duh.

Trio: *hits Marry* Go on Myst.

Myst: Thanx. Trio, Rimril, and me as the Runner Team.

Harry: What type of Zoids do you guys have, and why did you take away ours.

Myst: Here is the Zoid draw box. Inside the box is four ping-pong balls labeled from one to four. I know what number corresponds to what zoid. As for now you have no clue as to what zoid you will get. The Zoids are also going to be provided to us by the battle commission. So you can't blame us for anything wrong.

Benjamin: But what about your Zoids. How are you picking them?

Myst: Thanx I was just getting to that. Our Zoids have already been prechosen. I get the StarScream, Rimril gets the Starlight, and Trio gets the Talesion.

Sebastian: We've never heard of these Zoids. What do they look like?

Myst: I am not allowed to tell you that. Now the next person to say anything gets hurt. Kay.

All: Kay.

Myst: Good. *holds up box* Champ team come and choose your Zoids, and give the ball to Trio after I see the number. *puts the wooden box with a hand sized hole cut in the top on the table. Harry steps up and puts his hand in the box and pulls out the number three ball.*

Harry: What's the number three Zoid?

*In a restaurant in the city near the Taros base.*

Leena: *talking to Bit, Brad, Leon, Jamie, and Naomie* Hey guys where did the Gunsniper go I didn't see it this morning in the hanger.

Bit: I dun know.

Brad: Same here.

Leon: Right.

Jamie: I didn't know it was missing.

Naomie: So the over grown raptor has left.

Leena: Don't call it that.

Naomie: So, that's what it looks like.

*All look back at the TV*

Myst: *yells over at a couple guys with a transporter with tarps draping over the machines that where on them.* Guys bring three on over. *They bring the transporter. The tarp that was completely covering the cargo says three on the side.* This is the three Zoid. Harry I think you will like this one a lot. *Grabs tarp and pulls it off with help from the driver reveling...*

*In the restaurant*

*Brad chokes on his coffee, Leena screams, Bit, Naomie, and Leon laugh, Jamie just stares. Taros walks up.*

Doc: Hey look isn't that your Gunsniper Leena.

Leena: *Looks at Doc her eyes are compleatly white. She is really really mad and is gritting her teeth.* YES. That's my Gunsniper

Brad: I hope they don't have the Shadow Fox.

*back on the TV*

Myst: You get Leena Taros' over grown raptor.

Harry: *Has hearts for eyes* This is almost as good as having Leena.

Trio: Yeah but he won't like it when she finds out.

Rim: *laughs hysterically.*

Myst: Alright Marry your next.

Marry: *pulls out the one ball* What one do I get.

Myst: *pulls the tarp off of a Heldigunner.* You get the little lizard.

Trio: Tal would probably eat it.

Rim: Calla would eat it.

Myst: Sebastian your next.

Sebastian: *pulls out the two ball* I got two.

Myst: *they pull the tarp off of two.* You get the Saber Fang. Benjamin your up.

Benjamin: *pulls out the four ball* I got four.

Myst: Man are you lucky bot boy. You got the best one out there. *tarp comes off of four and Jack Sisquo's Lighting Saix stands their.*

*restaurant.*

Bit: *looks over at Jack who is screaming.* Hey Jack isn't that your Lighting Saix.

All: *laughing*

*on location*

Myst: Well the Zoids have been chosen. The fight is tonight.

Harry: But it'll be dark.

Myst: That's just part of the fun. All of the Zoids including ours have had the heat censoring system disabled.

Sebastian: In other words we are walking into a blind battle.

Myst: Yep. I find those battles funnier then any other. So meet us their. Oh yeah there won't be a judge. To dangerous with our Zoids.

Harry: But that's against the rules.

Myst: Nope *hands Harry a letter with the Battle Commissions insignia* It's all right here.

Harry: *scans over letter* Yep she's right. I guess we have no choice.

Myst: *Grins* Every body tune in tonight to see what happens. *cracks knuckles* This is going to be so much fun.