Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids…if I did I wouldn't be going to school you know! hahahaha I don't own the characters from the anime, etc………I only own the characters I make up!

Hey! Okay this is really my first actually writing a fanfic so bear with me if it's a lil crappy and please please please criticize me cuz I wanna improve my writing!! Enjoy! O yea and I'll take me to put up the chapters of the story so please don't yell at me saying its taking too long to get the next chapter up! Rite now I have lets see………3 projects due within a week of each other………the teachers decide to torture us all of a sudden………and I have NJHS to worry about too!!! Okay well now u can enjoy the story!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Prologue* (the first chapter)

The girl was wandering around her village.

"No!! Don't die!" Her friends and family were dying as missiles bombed all the houses.

"Momma don't die I need you!"

"Mika…..…be a good girl will you? Good bye Mika……..." Her mother had died as her last words faded out to Mika.

"Momma?! No!!" sobbed Mika. "Daddy? Sis?? O no!" She found their bodies in their house, covered in blood. She cried.

This wasn't Planet Zi; no it was a completely different planet, but somehow it was connected to the Planet Zi by one person before Mika.

Not too long ago zoids were brought to this planet as means of protection. Some protested, but others enjoyed the zoids. They kept zoids as pets or just as friendly battle partners, for those who want to just battle with friends for fun.

But some abused the privilege of being able to own something so incredible…………

The bombing went on………soon the zoid bombing appeared before her.

"Don't hurt me please………" The pilot just laughed at the girl. She started to cry.

As the tears fell they started to collect together and formed a force field around her. The pilot was stunned but then fired a missile directly at her. The missile had bounced off the shield and right back at the zoid.

"AH!!!" The pilot had been blown away and the force field acted like a transporter and had carried the girl away from her dying planet……….the Blue Planet.

She was carried to the planet where zoids originated; the Planet Zi.

She landed on the doorstep of a lucky couple and was raised as a Zoidian girl, yes there was someone who could teach her the ways of the Ancient Zoidians. She soon acquired the powers that the ancient Zoidians owned and was a great Zoid pilot but the problem was she couldn't remember anything from her past except for her name since it echoed in her mind.

Mika had been living with Fiona and Van Freiheit since the time she had mysteriously appeared right in front of Van during a battle. It was very strange for Van.

He was about to defeat Raven again when suddenly she appeared with a force field around her. Van didn't know what to do; he just froze like a statue.

Raven, however, decided to kill the girl and was about to fire a particle beam when the girl's eyes started glowing. Raven didn't care though, and he shot the particle beam.

When Van noticed it was too late, or so he thought. It turned out the little girl had somehow diminished the particle beam and Raven's Genobreaker's system froze.

Raven just ran off with Shadow before Van could try to attack.

Van got out of his cockpit to get a closer look at the girl, just to make sure she was okay.

He was surprised to see that the force field that protected her was still there.

The girl had been crying and that was what kept the force field going.

When the little girl saw Van, she stopped crying.

As the force field started to disappear, Van could see what she looked liked.

--Wow--he thought to himself--she's very different.--

She had green hair with bangs and two thick strands of hair running down the side of her face. One strand was silver while the other was gold and she had one more silver/gold streak in her hair.

On her tear-stricken face, Van could see a star and moon on her forehead. On her right cheek there was a mark---a mark that looked just like Raven's. She had icy blues eyes and was very small. He guessed she was around 4 or 5.

"Hi there," Van began talking to her, trying to find out more information. "What's your name?"

"Mika…………be a good girl mommy said," mumbled Mika.

"So your name is Mika?" questioned Van.

"Mommy………" Mika was too stunned to answer anything else.

Van brought her back to his house and asked Fiona to help.

Fiona sensed that Mika was definitely not from this world and told Van that Mika should stay with them, at least until she recovers.

After a month, she could talk again.

Fiona asked her what her name was, and she replied "Mika Freiheit I'm 5 years old now and my birthday is May 25!"

Fiona tried asking her about her family but Mika could never remember anything.

Mika would just shrug and said in a sad voice "I dunno. You're my only family Fiona mommy………"

Mika was now 14 years old and a Zoidian. Fiona had found a way to give Mika the powers of a Zoidian while still keeping hers. Mika was also an accomplished Zoid pilot. Van taught her how to pilot zoids and eventually she found a White Blade Liger and her own organoid Blast.

With this new life, Mika soon forgot about her strange entrance into Van and Fiona's world and gave up trying to find answers to her existence.

But sometimes she would still recollect memories about her old home………but she can never pinpoint what she is dreaming about………

She starts school at a new school soon since she was too smart for her other school, as to put it………and as her school year progresses, she meets new friends, gains a new love, and uncovers more about her mysterious past as she meets up with someone of her kind……….someone the Guardian Force knows too well………