Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Zoid Warrior ❯ The Time Machine ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It has been 1 year since Bit Cloud and the Liger Zero won the Royal Cup and defeated Vega Obscura with his Berserk Fuhrer which, like the Liger Zero, had an organoid system which made it a more than worthy opponent. Since the Royal Cup the Backdraft group has been destroyed and Dr. Leyon, the man who once hated Dr. Toros for taking his one and only love away from him, now helps him out with new inventions. The Blitz team won countless battles in the S rank and at this point, seems indestructible. The Liger Zero has not been defeated since the Royal Cup and Bit Clouds self esteem and confidence is through the roof (along with the rest of the Blitz Team).
One day, after another victory against a team of Storm Sworders, Bit Cloud walked around the HQ when Dr. Leyon approaches him and says.
"Bit Cloud..."
"Oh, hey Dr. Leyon!" Bit said enthusiastically.
"Hello Bit. I was wondering if you would like to try my latest invention."
"A new invention eh? Well.... What is it?"
"Well let me explain. After your countless victories against zoid teams all over the world with your Liger Zero, it is said that your are the best Zoid warrior ever...and I want to see if that is true." Dr. Leyon said,
"So...do you got some great warrior for me to fight?" Bit asked.
"Well...yes."
"Then...how is an invention involved?"
"Well there are some problems. You see Bit, I have been doing my research and I read about a warrior who is said to be the greatest Zoid warrior of all time. His name was Van...Van Flyheight. Van is dead...long dead, and I know that it would be a challenge for you to fight him because he too has an organoid, but it may come in and out of his zoid, unlike yours. My invention...is a Time Machine and I would like you to go back in time...to a time when Van lived and fight him." Leyon said.
"Really?! Cool! I can't wait! What do you think Liger?" Bit said enthusiastically as he looked towards the Liger Zero.
The Liger Zero would growl and at that point Bit would smile and turn his head back to Leyon and accept his invitation to go back in time.