Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Zoid Warrior ❯ Unwanted Company ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bit was about to go with Leyon to his new base, which housed the Time Machine, when he realized that he might need the armors. Bit knew that he needed to bring the Hover Cargo if he were to succeed, unless that is, if Van was a complete loser. Bit dashed towards the main room where the Blitz team would get their battle information before an upcoming battle. When there he found Brad sitting quietly, drinking some coffee.
"What are you running around here for?" Brad asked, in his calm and collected voice.
"I got find Doc. Toros!"
"Hmm... Did you bother checking his room?"
"...No" Bit would say feeling a little dumb and then back out of the room, turn around, and run in the direction of Dr. Toros room. On the way he would bump into Leena, knock her down, and keep running as if nothing happened. Leena would get up quickly and shake her fist at Bit as he ran away yelling at him. When Bit reached Dr. Toros room he was about to open the door when he heard a scream that scared him a little. He opened the door and rushed in only to find Dr. Toros with has back towards Bit. Bit would take a step forward to see if he was ok when he saw the broken head of a Command Wolf model laying on the ground in front of him.
"Not again! Sheesh! You gotta be more careful with your models!" Bit said.
"...Bit?" Dr. Toros said as he turned around with a smile on his face.
"Yeah hey eh...I got a favor to ask of you..."
"What is it Bit?"
"Well...ya see...Can I borrow the Hover Cargo for a little while?"
"Why do you want the Hover cargo, Bit?"
"Well Dr. Leyon told me about a great zoid warrior named Van, and he sounds like a real challenge...but he died. Leyon built a time machine though, so I can go and battle him!"
"Why do you need the hover cargo then?" Dr. Toros asked with a smile on his face.
"Well I think I may need the armors"
"Well of course! We'll all go! I would love to witness this! When are you leaving?"
"Whenever we have the time," Bit said casually as he placed both hands in his pockets.
"Well let's go now! I'll get Brad, Leena, and Jamie right away!"
"Ok! Ill get the Liger Zero on the Hover Cargo while you get them!" Bit said as he smiled a smile that he did not mean. He didn't really want Leena and the rest of the group tagging along, but he didn't want to get Dr. Toros angry or do anything that would make him not let Bit use the Hover Cargo.