Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Zoid Warrior ❯ A Meeting Between Warriors ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bit and the rest stood there with their hands up and tried to explain who they were and what they wanted but the soldiers did not buy it and continued to interrogate them, each time threatening to lock them up. After a brief period with each of the members of this 'journey' the guards decided to just lock them up because of they couldn't trust anyone who had a chance of harming Van, who was the Republic's greatest warrior.

"Looks like you guys are going to be spending a lot of time behind bars because of your nonsense!" A random guard said.

Suddenly a few footsteps were heard followed by a strange voice.

"Stop!"

"Van? These people may be spies! What are you doing?" The soldier said.

"He just said Van! So you are Van Flyheight!" Bit said.

"Yes. I am Van. Who are you?" Van said with a smile on his face.

"I'm Bit Cloud. I am a fellow zoid warrior and I wish to challenge you to a fight to see who is better. It is said that you are the greatest zoid warrior of all time, and I want to see if that's true!" Bit said as he held out his hand to shake Van's.

"Its OK guys. You may let them go. I trust them." Van said as he shook Bit's hand.

"Are you sure sir?" He said.

"Yes. I would accept your challenge because I love to test out my abilities but I'm afraid that a war is going on right now and I'm tied up."

"I can solve that problem Van. I have a time machine so you may follow my friends here and I into the future, where we come from, and have a quick battle and after the battle we can bring you right back." Said Leyon.

"If you are serious then I accept. So Bit what kind of zoid do you use?" Van asked curiously

"I use a Liger Zero. Its great!" Bit exclaimed.

"Never heard of it. Well we better get going. Zeek!" Said Van as he walked towards the Blade Liger of his (Zeek following).

"Wait, Van! I'll come with…just in case." Said a soldier as he approached Van.

"That's ok. I trust these guys. I'm just going to have a battle a worthy opponent." Van said with a smile on his face as he walked casually towards the Blade Liger.

Van got in the Blade Liger and loaded it onto the Hover Cargo. Van looked at the Liger Zero and examined it closely as Bit stood next to him and told him stories about how he had defeated Vega and won the Royal Cup. Van introduced his organoid to Bit and at that point Bit told Van about the organoid system in his zoid, which got Van very interested. Van was amazed with the time machine and asked numerous questions about the future to everyone on board the Hover Cargo. As they arrived outside Leyon's base Van looked around at the land and said

"When are we going to fight?"

"Tomorrow." Said Doc Toros

"Ok. I assume you have somewhere for me to sleep." Van said

"Of course Van! It's right over there and if you need a shower it's over there" Doc Toros said as he pointed to the locations.

"Thanks."

After eating and talking to the crew for a while Van decided to go to bed and Bit followed. Bit would barely get any sleep that night though because he was too excited about the next day and his battle, after all it wasn't every day that you got to fight the greatest zoid warrior of all time.