Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Zoid Warrior ❯ The Big Finale And A Happy Ending ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"I'll take care of this guy…SHADOW!" Yelled Raven as the familiar black organoid shot into the back of the Geno Breaker.

As the Whale King fell the Geno Breaker's heel clamps dug into the ground as the panels that ran along the red tail of the T-Rex type shot open.

"Strike Laser Claw!" Was said by Bit as he took out one of the last zoids with the deadly attack that went by the same name.

The mouth of the Geno Breaker opened, exposing the charged particle canon barrel that started to light up as the Geno Breaker gathered more and more energy. The Whale King drew closer as a giant, blue Supercharged Particle Cannon blast exploded from the mouth of the Geno Breaker, which was clearly the most powerful Particle Blast ever preformed by the Geno Breaker, which gave even Van doubts about fighting Raven. The charged particle canon blast hit the whale king head on and incinerated most of the Whale King completely, leaving only non-threatening debris. Just as the whale king was destroyed, the last zoid in the Backdraft fleet was too. Raven's Geno Breaker went back from its Particle Canon position to its standard position as Van and Zeek walked towards the Hover Cargo. Bit sighed, being disappointed that he didn't get a one-on-one battle with Van, but the day was not a complete loss. Bit, even after getting shot and knocked around, had fun fighting the fleet of zoids and taking part in a challenging battle.

"We did it!" Bit yelled as we walked towards the Hover Cargo.

"Yeah" Van replied.

"Oh and who are you?" Bit said, talking to Raven.

"My name is Raven."

"Thanks for helping us out." Bit said with a smile on his face.

"…"

"So Raven, where are you going?" Van asked.

"I know my way back to our time. I don't need to stay the night in the snail. When you get back to our time, expect to see me because I'll be waiting for you…and for our next battle." Raven replied as he walked off towards Dr. Leyon's base.

That night, Van and the rest (except for Raven) celebrated their victory and thanked eachother for their help during the battle. That night everyone slept easily, after tiring themselves out by participating in that giant battle. The next morning everyone gathered at the time machine to see Van off.

"Hey Van, I still want a battle!" Bit said.

"Heh. Don't worry you'll get one, but it might be a while, that battle took a lot out of me!" Van said smiling.

"I can't wait."

Everyone waved and said 'good-bye' as Van, Zeek, and the Blade Liger stepped into the time machine and back into his time. When Van was gone from site Bit turned around and walked towards the Hover Cargo. All around them there were beat up zoids, abandoned by their pilots.

"Ah man look at this mess!" Said Brad.

"Mess?! What are you talking about?! We could make a fortune with these parts!" Bit exclaimed.

The End