Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Zoid Warrior ❯ The Unexpected Ally ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bit shot out of the Hover Cargo with the Jager transformation armor on and heading for the fleet of enemy zoids while firing the head-mounted canons until it got there. Brad, as he fired at the fleet, became the target of a heavy missile barrage, which damaged the front-right arm of the shadow fox, which made it hard to run fast, killing his chance of hand to hand combat. Suddenly a green flash shot across the sky, leaving a trail of broken Zabats that let everyone know that Jamie has joined the fight in his Raynos. The Blade Liger would take off the leg of another Rev Rapter as it got hit on the side by a Laser Chainsaw, which was located on the back of a Spinosapper.

"Ahh!" Van yelled as Bit took off the arm and the chainsaw of that same Spinosapper with his Strike Laser Claw technique.

The Blade Liger was getting beat up, along with all the other zoids. It seemed as if there was no hope for a while, as the Jager, Raynos, Blade Liger, and Shadow Fox were hit with multiple shots from cannons of all sizes. After another 10 minutes of fighting, that green flash would crash into the ground, letting everyone know that Jamie was out of the fight already. The Shadow Fox's Vulcan gun would suddenly stop firing. Brad cursed knowing it had run out of ammo. Shortly afterward it got hit with multiple shots in the face, taking it down right next to Leena.

"No way!" Brad yelled angrily.

"Hahaha! The Neo Backdraft is invincible! Our army is 10 times stronger then ever!" The familiar voice said.

Just as the Blade Liger and Jager were about to give up, a charged particle canon blast swept across the field, taking out a whole row of zoids with a single shot, and leaving the leader of the Neo Backdraft speechless.

"What just happened?" The leader yelled angrily.

"No way…could it be?" Van said with a shocked look on his face.

"If anyone is going to defeat Van…It will be me!" A mysterious voice said as a red T-rex type zoid stepped onto the battlefield.

"RAVEN! How did you get here and why are you helping me?" Van yelled

"I heard that you left with a group of strangers so I followed you. I saw what the man pressed on the device that made you disappear, and I did what he did and I found you here. And by the way, I'm not helping you. I'm making sure you don't get destroyed because I want to do that myself." Raven said as he fired a few shots of his leg-mounted canons into the face of a Rev Rapter, taking it down.

"Well…thanks anyway." Van said as he cut up another zoid.

Out of the clouds came a dark whale king that was smaller then most others, but could house a large amount of zoids. That Whale King must have been the source of most of the zoids that had been attacking the Liger Zero and company.

"No way! If I can't beat you I'll take us all out with one blow! Ahahaha!" He said in an insane tone as the Whale King took a nose -dive.

At this point the leader was furious. There were few zoids left and Bit, Van, and Raven were taking them out like they were nothing. It would only be a few minutes until they were all scrapped, but those zoids were not the big fish to fry, it was the whale king.