Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Ch4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey, what's up, all? Look, I'm so sorry it took so long to finally update. But, here it is! Please, I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you think I'm not doing too well, please tell me! Ok, on to the show!

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids, but Chris is mine.

Ch4

Chris woke up with startle as she had a nightmare. Chris quickly forgot about it and stood up. She walked towards the window and found out that it was very early. Chris looked at her alarm clock. 6:30. Damn. She had not been able to sleep on the count of it was too hot in her room. Chris then brushed her teeth and hair and put on a no-sleeve light blue shirt, same color pants, and white sneakers.

Chris walked slowly through the hallway so she wouldn't wake anyone up. She walked past where the Zoids were held and walked outside. There see looked up at the moons. They were so beautiful. A calm wind flowed through her purple hair as she closed her eyes. Chris opened them when she heard a loud noise.

She looked up to see what looked like a comet, only it was blue. Chris turned her head to the forest and she could have sworn that she saw a person. A girl. But, Chris didn't see her face for as soon as the girl appeared, the girl vanished. Chris decided to ignore it and go back into the base.

Chris went to the room that she had almost drank Fiona's coffee, there she sat down on one of the chairs. An hour must half went by until someone walked into the door. Chris turned around to see Thomas. He looked very tired as he sat down in a chair across from Chris.

"So, ya, couldn't sleep, eh?" Chris asked.

Thomas moaned, "Stupid Zeke kept me up all night." Thomas said. Feeling bad for him Chris got up and made some coffee. She placed the hot coffee in front of Thomas and as soon as he took one sip of it he quickly awoken.

"Thank you, Chris." Thomas said, "That was very nice of you."

"Eh, it was nothin'." Chris replied. Thomas stared at her beautiful eyes, almost going into a trance. But, he quickly shook it off before she could notice. Chris had though caught a glimpse of it and smiled. Wanting to do something more then just stare she decided to continue the conversation.

"So, Thomas, who's this person we're lookin' for again?" Chris asked.

"Her name's Reese, also known as the blue devil. She's an ancient Zoidian just like Fiona and has blue hair. She has large, blue eyes. Also she can take over both humans and Zoids. One time she took over my brother, Karl. Also she has a blue organoid."

Chris thought as she took in all this info. She had remembered seeing a blue light and a girl in the forest. Was that this Reese who everyone was talking about? Before Chris could say anything an alarm went off. Van, Fiona, and Zeke came running in. On the screen there was a blue, bug like Zoid walking away from a damaged city.

"Look's like Reese is attacking again." Van said.

"What do ya think we should do `bout it?" Chris asked.

"Well, we need to talk to the villagers and help clean up, but we also need to go after Reese," Van thought for a moment, "I got it, we'll split up into groups. Fiona and Zeke will go with me to go to the village and Thomas and Chris will go after Reese. How does that sound?" Van asked.

Everyone nodded and Chris stood up, raising her fist, "Alright then, lets go and kick some blue devil's behind!" Everyone sighed at the new comer's enthusiasm. Chris and the others ran to their Zoids and jumped in. Chris took off with Thomas following.

"Chris, slow down. My Dibison isn't as fast as the Konig Wolf!" Thomas shouted. At that the Konig Wolf slowed down a bit so Thomas and Chris were going at the same speed. They ran through a desert until they spotted some Zoids. They were Command Wolfs.

"Thomas, how many are there?" Chris asked as she started attacking.

"Eleven. Reese probably sent them to slow us down." Thomas replied.

Chris smirked, "Well, then I'll have to teach them that no one can slow Chris McCann down." Chris said as she ran towards one of them. Chris bit one and threw it against a tree. Another she shot down. Then one Command Wolf started shooting her. Chris couldn't fire back, but the Command Wolf went out of commission when someone shot it. It was Thomas.

"Thanks, Thomas. Well, it looks like we got all of `em." Chris said.

"Yea, look there's a factory up ahead. I bet that's where Reese is hiding." Thomas said. Indeed there was an old factory that looked like no one had been in it for years.

"But, it doesn't look like our Zoids will be able to fit. We're going to have to leave our Zoids here." Thomas said.

"Why can't we just knock down the wall?" Chris asked. Thomas sighed as he hopped out of the Dibison. Thomas faced the Konig Wolf and raised his hands as to catch her. Chris smiled.

"I don't need help." Chris said as she got out of her Zoid.

"Let's split up so we have a better chance of finding Reese. Here, take this gun incase you do find her." Thomas said as Chris took the gun. Chris kicked opened one of the doors and walked in. There was a lot of cob webs and dust. Every once and a while Chris had to stop as she heard growling.

Chris then found what looked like a rusty door. She coughed as she opened the door and dust was everywhere. She looked around. It looked more like a base on the inside then a factory. Then there was a noise from behind her and Chris quickly moved out of the way as a blue organoid flew past her. On the organoid was a girl, which resembled the person Chris saw earlier.

"Are you the ancient Zoidian Reese?" Chris asked. The girl's emotionless face then turned into a smirk.

"That I am. You must be the new brat on the Guardian Force." Reese responded.

"Hey, I'm not a brat. My name is Chris. Chris McCann and I'm here to stop ya."

Reese chuckled a bit, "Such enthusiasm, Hiltz would definitely what to meet you."

"Who?" Chris asked.

"My partner, anyway I have no time to stand here and talk…" Reese was cut off.

"Right, lets not talk and get some action!" Chris said. Reese smiled as she got on the back of her organoid.

"I must go, Chris, but I look forward to our next encounter." Reese said as she blasted a hole in the ceiling and flew away. As soon as this happened, Thomas came running through the door.

"What happened, Chris?" Thomas asked.

"I talked to Reese. Hey, Thomas, who's Hiltz?" Chris asked.

"A sinister man with only one purpose in life and that's to destroy. Why?"

"Reese said that Hiltz wanted to meet me." Chris said. Thomas looked at her and saw a little bit of fear in her eyes. Thomas couldn't help, but think that she was so beautiful.

"Are you scared, Chris?" Thomas said in a concerned way. Chris looked at Thomas in a weird way.

"Me, scared? No! But, thanks for asking, Thomas, you're a sweet guy." Chris said while smiling. This caused Thomas to blush. `Why do I have to be so shy around girls?' Thomas thought.

"Well, we… um… better get going." Thomas stuttered. His stuttering made Chris giggle a little.

"Alright, let's go," She paused, "And whatever Reese or Hiltz have in their deck I'll pull out sometin' better!" Chris said while raising a fist.

~*~

Starlight: Hey, everyone. Again I am so sorry that it took so long to get this chapter up, but I went on a little writer's block. Well, I promise next chapter won't take long, bye!