Fan Fiction ❯ *Memoirs of a Sanguinary Phoenix* ([Teaser) ❯ Teaser ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a teaser for a fic that I am thinking of writing. It is called `Memoirs of a Sanguinary Phoenix'. I will not write the full story unless people will seem somewhat interested in it.

Please R&R and let me know if I should continue.

*Kokuei~Desu*

(Iron Reaver)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~

Begin Teaser

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~

"Koubai-aneue? Where are we going?" asked young Rika, clutching her toy bear tightly as she began to weep into its soft brown fur. "Sister... I'm scared... So scared..."

"Rika-chan..." Koubai failed to keep her tears from flowing as the road began to blur. "I'm sorry... Rika-chan... It's my fault... All mine..."

She closed her eyes tightly forcing the tears out. The mascara she put on hours earlier was smeared down her face in streams making her look like she was crying blood. Taking her torn sleeve she tried to wipe the tears away with no avail. No matter how hard she tried to stop it, the sorrow kept coming in rivers.

`If I had noticed it earlier maybe we wouldn't be like this. It's my fault Rika-chan. I take the blame for what he has done to you. I'm sorry Rika-Chan. I'm sorry. If I was only able to protect you better... If only I wasn't so weak...'

"He'll never touch you again Rika-chan... I swear on my life..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~

End Teaser

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word use Key

Aneue - Big Sister

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please review and let me know if I should post the FULL story!