Fan Fiction ❯ (No Title Yet) ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Copyright: This story is wholly mine, the characters and events of my own imagination. Though some parts are inspired by other works (and I give these authors credit for the motivation), this story is no other's save mine. Thank you.

Warning: In this chapter, and pretty much throughout the entire story, there are elements of sexual assault. No flames, please be mature. Don't like it, don't read it.

This story contains elements of male-male relationships, also known as shounen-ai or yaoi. If you do not approve of this, I suggest you do not read this story.

This is a work of pure fiction and is not intended to glorify rape or retribution in any way.

This is the first and last time I'm telling the readers this.

-----

Too long had it been since he'd tasted Rei Ichikawa's skin, let his tongue rove over the bronzed flesh, tender and tough at the same time. It was too light to be copper … maybe amber. Or honey. It tasted like it, too. He had forgotten the feel of his dark red hair slipping past his fingers like crimson silk, stained with what almost looked like blood. It turned him on. The gentle flexing of Rei's abdominal muscles as his cold touch ran over them - gently, roughly, any way - was enough to incite enough desire inside of him to almost turn his eyes to emeralds. Yes; it had been too long.

And, as he watched him, inconspicuously out of sight, it was almost enough to drive him insane. The way he stood, with one hip oh-so-slightly higher than the other, caused a rush of memories of when it was he who stood beside him, hand crawling about his waist to rest the palm on that one hip. He had forgotten if it was natural, a mannerism Rei had never been able to rid himself of, or if it was intentional. But, either way, it was one of many things he loved about him. And, despite Rei's constant withdrawal from his fingers, his lips, or his tongue, there were select moments where all Rei would give him was an uneasy or disapproving glance his way, but leave him be. It was all the same to him. Letting his caresses wander was fine with him, but stubbornness was a big turn on. A pity he didn't get past that sooner … Rei had always been too obstinate. It had never gone past innocent passion, past kissing and light touching. It was all a game to Rei. He was a tease. It frustrated him. He wanted Rei. He'd wanted Rei since he'd seen him, that sultry smirk spread across his lips, the slanted eyes veiled by eyelids, eyebrows raised innocently, his hand running through the scarlet satin mess bending down to brush his cheeks. It was all just too good. He smiled at the memories, more of a bittersweet smirk spread across his lips when he remembered the triumph of breaking down Rei's final defenses, feeling the final spasms of Rei's body. A soft chuckle breathed out between his lips.

But now, there was someone else by his side. And, instead of him being the one lightly resting his hand on Rei's hip, it was Rei who was the one being a little too forward, playing with his companion's hands, unobtrusively brushing the back of his hand across his companion's face. It went unnoticed and this caused a surge of anger, madness. Why this pathetic kid? Why not him? He was so young. And the fact he and this boy were familiar with each other did not ease the fact. For he knew the sweet face from before. Yasuo was so young, so young, so innocent and pure. Maybe it was just the very fair hair or the light, milky skin, untouched by evil and corruption that made him look almost like a fallen angel. How he would love to taint that skin, break that angel…

And, as he watched, the boy began to look a little older, a little more mature, and a little more … want-able. All of a sudden, he began to understand why Rei would covet this find. For even he was beginning to crave the taste of Yasuo's lips. The boy was as delectable as he'd remembered him being and an urge filled him, conquering nearly all of his uncertainties about this plan. For all it was worth - the taste of young flesh and of revenge - he was not uneased. Nothing to lose, nothing to lose, he kept telling himself. And, of course, he knew it was true.

The playing field was different than before. Suddenly, the tables had turned. Drawing in a breath of smoke from his cigarette, the watcher reluctantly turned away.

Not long, now.

This would be fun.

---

It was too dark to be certain what time it was. Snow drifted past the window, clouds covering the sky. The reassuring sputtering of the coffee percolator rushed into Yasuo's ears as he stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped about his waist. A subconscious ruffle to his mussy hair was made, an attempt to expel any stray water droplets. Inhaling, he let the scent of the shampoo he had just used, the comforting aroma of lilac, fill his senses. He chanced a look outside his comfortable apartment through the large bay windows facing the street. The snow was coming down faster, now. Good thing it was a Sunday; he wouldn't be going anywhere today. And it would be even worse with this storm blowing in. He had all the computer programs he needed for today. No need to go down to the shop.

Mixing with the lilac now was the deep scent of coffee. A smile touched his mouth and, out of nowhere, a snowy white cat jumped up on the counter beside him. With a grin, Yasuo reached to scratch its head.

"Daisuke, you rascal…"

A purr met his ears and, pleased, he removed the hand from the slim tom, walking around the counters to his coffee, now hot and ready beneath the maker. Its warmth flowed down his throat consolingly, breathing new life into his lungs, causing his brain to awaken. A warm blush spread itself over his cheeks and he murmured to himself the pleasure of a hot cup of coffee, holding it to his lips.

Suddenly, the phone rang, loud and insistent. Pulling the mug from his lips, he watched it, the light on the cordless wall phone blinking gently, subtly ringing in its muffled, muted tone. Something made him stop for just a moment. Something about the phone was different, almost watching him with an all-knowing eye. It was eerie in an obscure way and Yasuo was sure he felt a pulse in his veins begging him not to pick up. But that was strange. Never had he felt aversion to a telephone. Easily, perhaps too easily, he brushed off the fear and stepped towards the beckoning phone. With little hesitation, Yasuo plucked the handset from the base and held it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey. 'S me, Rei."

"Oh, hey, Rei." He was oddly eased at the familiar voice and wondered distantly at what made it so much better that he knew to whom he was talking.

"Look, throw some clothes on. I'm off duty in a while and I thought I might drop by. You ought to be hungry around lunchtime. After all, once you get working, you know you aren't going to be in any mood to make lunch yourself."

Yasuo looked down at himself, clad only in a towel and silently asked himself how Rei knew he wasn't dressed, but said, "In this storm?"

"Why the hell not?"

"Because it's supposed to get a lot worse, damnit. Don't be stupid."

"Who the hell is being stupid? Look, there's a little Thai restaurant just down the street from here. I figured I'd swing by on my way over, pick up some food, and come over there. 'Sides, who knows? I might get snowed in and God knows that'd be just great. I wouldn't have to go back to work and I'd get to spend the night with you." A snigger followed the phone line to Yasuo's ear.

"Don't be perverted, Rei."

"Hey, don't tell me what to do. 'Don't be stupid, don't be perverted'. Geez. Lighten up, willya?" Rei's mocking voice traveled into Yasuo's brain, causing him to grin lightly.

"Yeah, uh-huh, whatever," he responded good-naturedly.

"So get ready. I'll be over in about an hour, okay?"

"Yeah, all right. See you then." He was just about to hang up when Rei's voice registered again over the telephone.

"And, for God's sake, man, throw on some cologne or something."

"What?"

"I'm not sure if I can take any more of that lilac-y shampoo you use way-too-often. Je-sus. You are such a girl."

"Uh-huh. See you later, Rei."

And, with that, he punched the off button, hanging the phone back up on the hook.

"Cologne … for Chrissake, who does he think I am?" Grabbing his wire frame glasses, Yasuo perched them on the bridge of his nose and walked into the bedroom, Daisuke following him with occasional mewls, tail held high.

---

The sound of noisy clattering on the keyboard filled Yasuo's apartment. It was empty, cold-looking in the dreary light from the snow-ridden sky outside. The white cat slept on the black leather couch, and the only other sign of life was the young man at the computer, transfixed by the blaring screen. Somewhere in the background, soft Mozart music trailed down the curtains. The sounds of the keyboard ceased and Yasuo cleared his throat shortly, yawning. His chair creaked as he sat back against it, surveying his work. Seemingly, he was pleased. It hadn't even taken that long, either. It had been a long time since a decent client. Then again, clients wanting complex computer work were few and far between.

The doorbell rang, a soft chime announcing a visitor. Yasuo hit 'save' and glanced towards the apartment door, raising an eyebrow. Was it Rei already? His grey eyes shifted to the clock. No, couldn't be. It had only been about half an hour since he'd called. Then again, maybe he got off early. It was entirely possible. But, if it wasn't Rei, who was it?

Removing himself from his cushioned chair, Yasuo crossed his arms while walking towards the front of his apartment. It was a bit cold and he made a point along the way to turn up the thermostat, rubbing his hands over his upper arms to warm them. It was a moment or two before he reached the doorknob. And, before turning it, he made sure to take a look through the peephole, but it was too dark to see correctly and all he could make out was a tall man and dark hair. He was tentative to open the door. He didn't want to be disturbed; a nice little rest before Rei came by would be nice. But it was rude to not answer the doorbell and who knows whom it might be?

After a moment of pause, Yasuo undid the bolt.

Immediately, the door flew open. It was all too fast for Yasuo to react well enough. Surprise kept him from responding to the tall man, the one whom he had seen outside his door, who swiftly grabbed the computer programmer and turned him around, one arm around his waist. It was then that Yasuo began to realize what was happening, that this was not Rei, and that he was in big trouble. He struggled, pushing against the arm that held him against the larger man's body, away from his captor.

It was the cold kiss of metal that stopped him.

"Waiting up for Rei?" A sardonic laugh met his ears. "Ssh … don't move, hun, or I'll slit your throat." The creamy voice was whispered into his ear and he cringed, feeling as though a snake had just been shoved down his throat. He was too frightened of the blade held against his skin to speak and swallowed thickly. The hold around his stomach tightened. "Don't scream…" The knife was brushed against his skin and he quivered, provoking a laugh from the man behind him. A tongue slid up the outer lobe of his ear and he felt his knees weaken, fright and shock beginning to set in. "Now just listen for a moment, baby. We're going to have a little chat, okay? Just for a while."

And, with that, Yasuo was suddenly thrown onto the couch, narrowly missing Daisuke, who cried and shot out from underneath him, scurrying under the couch. He began to struggle again, pressed down into the cushions by the man on top of him, who skillfully grabbed his wrists and pressed the blade against his cheek. Yasuo instantly stilled, looking up into the now-brightened face, the window's light spilling into the apartment, trying to find some recognition in the hueless black eyes staring back at him. Strangely, something flickered in the depths of his mind. But he couldn't retrieve it.

"Remember me, baby? I'll be heart-broken if you don't."

Yasuo's heart skipped a beat. The face was not familiar enough. But where could he have…?

"I'll take that as a 'no', then. All right, I'll remain a stranger for just a little bit longer." Putting the knife aside, he quickly pulled a length of twine from his pocket, binding Yasuo's clutched hands together before he even knew what was happening. He began to move, but the knife was soon replaced. "Don't."

A pause passed.

"Don't underestimate me, Yasuo. I have a pistol in my coat."

He missed a breath. How did this man know his name? The promise of a pistol was worse; he had no chance of escape now, not unless he could extract the gun from the coat and use it against his assailant, whoever he was.

"I have no qualms about killing you, even though I'd rather not."

And his coat … Black and lined with grey on the inside, it was cold and suffocating. This dark man did not live in the building. He had been outside in the snow. And his coat was so cold … Yasuo shuddered, the fabric draped over him, encasing him in an assurance of a black death. His captor pressed his body against Yasuo's and, biting back the urge to fight back, Yasuo felt the sickening bulge beneath the man's jeans around the crotch area. He swallowed rising vomit.

He tried hard not to gasp for air, realizing only now he had been holding his breath, trying to sink into the couch, escape from the nightmare, and pressed his face against the leather, away from the black eyes so near to his. A cold hand lifted his chin, turned Yasuo towards him. He bent nearer, hot breath fanning Yasuo's face.

"Listen, baby, I'm not gonna explain everything right now, just give Rei a little scare."

Again he mentioned Rei. Did he know him? If so, how…? And what sort of little scare?

The aggressor pressed his lips against Yasuo's gently at first, letting his tongue run across Yasuo's teeth. He pushed harder soon enough, passion taking over and communicating the assailant's desire to his victim. Yasuo cringed, his breath on hiatus for as long as the kiss persevered, sinking back into the lush pillows. He would have shut his teeth and locked his jaw if only he weren't so shocked. All his muscles were loose and tense at the same time, his brain crying out desperately, trying to take control. But there was not enough responding and it was a futile attempt to stop Yasuo from falling into complete panic.

After a moment, the weight lifted and Yasuo tried hard not to heave, eyes shut, face turned away, his breath falling in ragged gasps. He tried hard not to swallow, his mouth feeling defiled, filthy, saliva mixing revoltingly inside his own mouth. He abruptly felt dirty and foul, and pushed tears away proudly, refusing grief.

"Don't shake like that, baby. This part is the least of your worries."

It came all of a sudden as a realization to Yasuo that he was shaking like a leaf, violently, and not entirely because he was cold.

"And try not to bleed all over my clothes, will you, doll?"

He was not sure whether with was a warning against what was to come or if he was bleeding and didn't know it. Suddenly, the dark-haired man grabbed his wrists and hauled himself as well as his prey off of the couch. As much as Yasuo fought, he could not rid himself of the death-like grasp. He tried as hard as he could to keep his jeans, already riding low on his hips, from falling about his ankles as he was dragged into the bedroom, open door allowing a view to the large bed he slept in. He was thrown onto the covers harshly, and, this time, there was no hesitation in an attempt to escape. However, the man was faster and threw himself on top of Yasuo, preventing him from evading him.

"Goin' somewhere, baby?" Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket, the dark man wiped his hands vigorously. Yasuo saw with horror he had streaked it with vermilion and chanced a look at his hands. The intruder saw this and them up for him to see. The rope tying his hands together was stained red, the cord biting into his skin, bringing blood. "Don't strain so much, baby." He dropped his hands, wiped his own again, and trailed three fingers down his cheek and tears threatened to fall, but did not. Yasuo's grey eyes glittered gently. "Remember, doll…" He left off, grabbing the fingers of one of Yasuo's hand and ran them down his chest, letting the bulge of the pistol - clearly a gun - in his coat pocket speak for itself. Yasuo felt his eyes fly to the ceiling, but didn't see anything, letting the world fade to blackness and smear.

Suddenly, all colours found him again as his face was forced towards the unfamiliar smirking face of the man who knew him.

"Now, then, where was I?"

The fact his assailant was smiling and he was on the brink of tears was too much. He was laughing at his plight, he was smiling at his tears, and he was mocking his fear. Yasuo wanted to plead, 'Please, stop! Please!' But both pride and fright froze his voice box and the words did not come and he began to fall back into darkness.

He was shaken awake by a cold touch along his stomach and a gasp brought him back to life. His muscles crawled beneath the touch, fingers caressing the supple skin, molding the still youthful flesh. His shirt was pushed up, exposing his abdomen to the cool air.

"That's exactly what Rei used to do when I touched him there."

What was between Rei and this terrible man? Where was the connection?

"Your skin is like satin, baby. I'm surprised I could restrain myself when I was younger."

Younger?

The button to his jeans was undone and Yasuo instantly tensed, his abdominal muscles clenched in sickening anticipation. The zipper was pulled down and he was surprised he hadn't noticed his eyes were very wide. The cold touch toyed at the elastic of his boxers and a soft whimper escaped him. This seemed to amuse his aggressor, which infuriated Yasuo even more, that he had caused entertainment when, clearly, he was in no mood to.

"No worries, doll. I said it was just a little scare. Relax…" The hands left his stomach, allowing the face to bend nearer, lips touching Yasuo's eyebrow in a, to all appearances, chaste kiss. "Now, I'm sorry I have to do this, but have to make it look convincing." He pulled two strips of cloth from his pockets, clutching them between his fingers and his palm, and straightened Yasuo's face towards the ceiling. "I just want those beautiful grey eyes of yours." With a smirk, he spread the first strip across Yasuo's eyes, lifting up his head to tie it behind him. The second one went around his mouth, a gag although he wouldn't be needing it. After the cloths were secured, the man pulled out the pistol from his pocket and pushed himself off the bed, straightening his own clothes.

"Now, I leave you with a name, dear Yasuo. See if you can place it."

He did not respond and the assailant leaned forward to his ear.

"You can call me Kado."

And, with that, he forced the hilt of the gun into Yasuo's head.

He pushed it back into his pocket and checked Yasuo's eyes and pulse. Just out cold. Good. Kado retrieved the knife from his pocket and a folded piece of paper, sitting beside the unconscious boy. Pulling the bound hands towards him, he chose one finger and slit it cleanly with the knife, wiping the blade clean afterwards with the handkerchief. Very carefully, Kado guided the injured finger across the paper, stopping every so often to let the blood replenish on the tip of the digit.

Finally satisfied, Kado rose from the bed, well aware of the timing. He had mere minutes before Rei would be round. Quickly, he placed the paper on the bedroom door, securing it to the wood with the knife, being sure to wash it clean of blood in the kitchen sink and wipe all fingerprints off it before doing so. He then closed the door securely, walking hastily to the front door and exiting, shutting it behind him.

And so he disappeared.